Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Nigerian Artist Of Yester Yrs(70s And 80s) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Artist Of Yester Yrs(70s And 80s) (6031 Views)

D'banj Was The First Nigerian Artist To Be Featured On The Billboard Charts / Ten Most Featured Artist Of The Year 2014/2015 Nigeria Music Industry(opinion) / A Top Nigerian Artist Just Offered Him 5M To Buy His Song... Should He Sell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Artist Of Yester Yrs(70s And 80s) by amarilo: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2011
Its time to remeber our musicians of the 70s and 80s. Put down the names(Band) and their music and the u-tube links. Those our uncles those days enjoysed great music from their turn table and other musical sets.

I start

Chris Okotie (Show me your backside)
The Appostles(Nmere Giri)
Sweet Breeze( She is my choice)
Felix Liberty(Ifeoma)
Sunny Okosun(Mother and Child)
Bongos Igwe( Still Searching) When he found her IBB later snatched her from him.
Cloud 7(Beatiful Woman)
Sweet Breeze( She is cooler than u)

From the above my fav is no 3. followed by no 7.

More to come as i wait for your contributions.

Not forgetting the great Fela and william onyeabor

(1) (Reply)

Please Do You Know This Artist And The Title Of This Song? / Breaking News: Terry G In Terrible Car Crash! / Download Instrumental: Davido – If (beat By Endeetone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.