Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Deeper Life Pastor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Student (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deeper Life Pastor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Student (photo) (499 Views)

Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) / 50-Year-Old Man Remanded For Defiling 4-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti / Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeper Life Pastor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Student (photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
A pastor with the Deeper Life Bible Church, Afolabi Oluwole Jacob has been arraigned before Magistrate court, Ota, Ogun state for allegedly defiling a four-year-old pupil.

Jacob was docked before Magistrate O. O. Sam-Obaleye of Court four, Ota, by the Legal Department of the Ogun State Police Command on a one-count charge.

It is reported that the suspect is the proprietor of the victim’s school.

According to reports, the victim had arrived home from school on the 4th of November, 2021, when her mother noticed a strange development of blood stains in her panties and curiously demanded to know what caused it.

The victim narrated how the suspect played with her and used his finger to deflower her in school. The distraught mother on hearing this, reported to the police and the suspect was arrested.

During interrogation, several methods were used by the police to extract facts from the minor, amongst which was a repeated presentation of photographs and physical parades of male adults before her who, at every point, pointed at the accused as responsible for the unholy act.

A medical report confirmed that the minor had been defiled.
Therefore, pending an advice from the state Directorate of Public Prosecution (DPP) in the matter, Magistrate Sam-Obaleye ordered the remand of the accused at the Ibara Correctional Center for 60 days, adjourning the case to 18th January, 2021.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWyM2EkIiZA/

lalasticlala

Re: Deeper Life Pastor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Student (photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
This is always the end result when you leave a girl child in the custody of a man. Whether he is a relation or a stranger.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Student (photo) by PandoraObi: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Student (photo) by ReoCoker: 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
I want to know why they adjourned the case to 18th January 2021...

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Pastor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Student (photo) by yuping(m): 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
If found guilty hang him, good riddance
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Student (photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
The days are evil. O lord protect the girl child.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Student (photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
yuping:
If found guilty hang him, good riddance
Have they ever been found innocent?
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Student (photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
Most of these men of God are worse than those people who don't even believe in God

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Student (photo) by Baawaa(m): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
During interrogation, several methods were used by the police to extract facts from the minor, amongst which was a repeated presentation of photographs and physical parades of male adults before her who, at every point, pointed at the accused as responsible for the unholy act.
This is serious,the man might be innocent
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Student (photo) by KillIgbohoN0W: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Pastor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Student (photo) by AuroraB(f): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Most ills are committed by this particular gender. See them on a lonely road at night, you don buy market lipsrsealed
The good ones among them should influence the others sad

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Student (photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Surayj123:
Most of these men of God are worse than those people who don't even believe in God
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Student (photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
Baawaa:

This is serious,the man might be innocent
[/s]Don't let me curse you. What would a 4 year old girl gain in wrongfully accusing an adult?
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Student (photo) by Baawaa(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
[s][/s]Don't let me curse you. What would a 4 year old girl gain in wrongfully accusing an adult?
You don't know what you are saying
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Student (photo) by KingEverest: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
@FutureIsFemale you're the feminist version of pastor righteousness2, you guys only post news that favors your agenda and avoid threads that don't
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Student (photo) by batstan(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
This is always the end result when you leave a girl child in the custody of a man. Whether he is a relation or a stranger.

So, our daughters should not go to school? He is her proprietor.

It's just unfortunate
angry
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Student (photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
batstan:

So, our daughters should not go to school? He is her proprietor.

It's just unfortunate
angry
What happens to girl's school?
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Student (photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
KingEverest:
@FutureIsFemale you're the feminist version of pastor righteousness2, you guys only post news that favors your agenda and avoid threads that don't
I visit almost all the threads on NL and I comment on the ones I have contribution to.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Student (photo) by batstan(m): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
What happens to girl's school?
Do you know who a proprietor is?
undecided
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Student (photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
batstan:

Do you know who a proprietor is?
undecided
I mean a school where all the staff are female. I have seen so many nursery schools were all their staff are females..
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Student (photo) by batstan(m): 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I mean a school where all the staff are female. I have seen so many nursery schools were all their staff are females..
Go and open your "all female" school lets see if it will solve the menace.

Let's come up with a better solution to this demon.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 4-year-old Student (photo) by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
batstan:

Go and open your "all female" school lets see if it will solve the menace.

Let's come up with a better solution to this demon.
I said I have seen 'all female' staff schools in Port Harcourt

(1) (Reply)

Another Yahoo Boy On Colossal Madness Display / 39-year-old Man Killed His 61-year-old Mother By Setting Her Ablaze (photo) / African Bully Kicked By Chinese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.