Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? (4904 Views)

Do Muslims from Northern Nigeria have native names? / Thousands of Muslims call themselves Osama and call Obama an APE / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Digriz(m): 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2011
As a xtian myself and many other xtians,we hv the habit of calling the name of our lord Jesus or Jesus Christ weneva we experience a danger and that name is doing wonders for us. And my question nw goes to our muslims brothers if they also do same to Mohammed as we do?
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Sweetnecta: 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^. no.

in joy, in hardship, in safety, in danger we call God our Lord.

His Name is Allah. you can say the Most beautiful Names for God in your language, each will be referring to Him, if you know who your Lord God is Uniquely One, without any comparison in all the way you can identify Him.

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Sweetnecta: 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2011
^^^^^^^^ jesus is not a real Lord. you made it up for him.

we dont make anything up for Muhammad [as]. we imitate him.
he called on our Lord. we call on our Lord in the same way, imitating Muhammad [as].

you christians should imitate jesus. you will prostrate your face and pray like Muslim, which Jesus was. watch the videos below.

there is no doubt that Muhammad [as] is the master of all messengers and prophets, in their messengership and obedience to God Lord the True Creator;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJYvBJFb8CQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV5gLXSiJuU&feature=relmfu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfvQZ2-SowI&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRLFeldPG3Y&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMd2qMFpSvM&feature=related
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by MeGaStReEt: 2:32am On Jun 10, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^ jesus is not a real Lord. you made it up for him.

we dont make anything up for Muhammad [as]. [size=13pt]we imitate him.[/size]
he called on our Lord. we call on our Lord in the same way, imitating Muhammad [as].

you christians should imitate jesus. you will prostrate your face and pray like Muslim, which Jesus was. watch the videos below.

there is no doubt that Muhammad [as] is the master of all messengers and prophets, in their messengership and obedience to God Lord the True Creator;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJYvBJFb8CQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV5gLXSiJuU&feature=relmfu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfvQZ2-SowI&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRLFeldPG3Y&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMd2qMFpSvM&feature=related

Terrorist the same way you imitate him in terrorism

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Sweetnecta: 3:06am On Jun 10, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^Yes. And I love my family. My mother is the woman most important to me.

All who know me are safe in my hand. Those who do not know me are never dishonored if we come into the presence of each other.

i do not betray any trust.

yea. Muhammad [as] is my hero. through him i respect Jesus [as] son of Mary, a messenger of God to the children of israel.

but in your haste to be free of personal responsibility, you put your burden on the neck of this innocent man called Jesus.

you terrorized him and weigh him down by force with your issues, even after he said he of his own power can do nothing.

this video is #7. then watch #8. they are about the bible. enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiLSPb6x3Jw&feature=related
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by solomto(f): 7:37am On Jun 10, 2011
I hv now understood that prophet Mohammed name is like an ordinary name wt no power to it bt the name Jesus Christ is enuf for the satan to flee.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by olapluto(m): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2011
NO, muslims do not call the name of propher Mohammed(SAW) in times of trouble because he is not our creator. I think the person to call during trouble is God; the one who created me and you, who owns this world, who is the only master on the day of judgement, who created Jesus (AS), who feeds me and you and who provides security. The one who's throne is bigger than the earth. He (Allah) describes himself so much in the Quran that you can hardly miss Him or His effects in your life.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by achiever70(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2011
Allah the Creator of both Jesus and Muhammad said in the Qur'an that ''Those who say Allah is their Lord and stand by it we shall descend angels on them taking away fear and grieve for them and giving them message of paradise where they will dwell. We will be their friend in this life and hereafter''. So as muslims we enjoy the previledge given to Prophets in terms of favour from Allah the Lord of Jesus and Muhammad. The bottomline is be sincere with your Islam. If you are not one you are missing the above favours of Allah.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Xtfield(m): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2011
Some of them shout 'Jesus'. Whether they do it intentionally or involuntarily is what I am not able to say.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by denzel2009: 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2011
Allahu Akbah Kabira
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by SweetT1: 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2011
They call that, booty scratching-wife snatching-lying SOB called Mohammad.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by fxtopedia(m): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2011
Xtfield:

Some of them shout 'Jesus'. Whether they do it intentionally or involuntarily is what I am not able to say.

You are absolutely right! Jesus remains the ONLY  name some of them call in danger!!!
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by ShiaMuslim: 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2011
Digriz:

As a xtian myself and many other xtians,we hv the habit of calling the name of our lord Jesus or Jesus Christ weneva we experience a danger and that name is doing wonders for us. And my question nw goes to our muslims brothers if they also do same to Mohammed as we do?

DO WE CALL THE NAME OF 'MUHAMMAD' IN TIMES OF HARDSHIP?YES WE DO!but do we worship him?no we don't!!!

so why do we call the name of our beloved Prophet (sa)? do we call the name of our Prophet (sa) as christians deify and call Jesus (as)?no we dont.

yes we do call the name (especially shia but also sunnis as the videos below show a sunni sheikh defending the practice of tawassul) but not in form of worship but tawassul!

this is known as "tawassul" or seeking intercession or nearness to God through His chosen ones and seeking aid from God through His favored ones.as shia we do not only call the name of the Prophet (sa) but we also call the names of the Ahlul-Bayt (as).

PART 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5bRzDRzBEY&feature=player_embedded

PART 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb3Mzz4QF1U&feature=related
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by ShiaMuslim: 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2011
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by P3(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2011
@ SWEET T, if only you were properly brought up, So i say to you, GOD PUNISH YOU!, and may you live to regret the insult on the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). AMEN
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by ShiaMuslim: 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2011
P3:

@ SWEET T, if only you were properly brought up, So i say to you, GOD PUNISH YOU!, and may you live to regret the insult on the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). AMEN

dear brother,

may God not punish him because he is ignorant.may God open his eyes and heart to see the light of al-islam.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2011
They are a confused bunch.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by jigga90: 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2011
P3:

A very big AMEN to that @P3
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Hardeyorlah(f): 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2011
y shld i called Muhammed when abd Rahman,Raheem,Malik etc are there
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Syenite(m): 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2011
Hey!!!!! please o. Moderators stop this thread. Nigeria is very fragile along religious lines. Don't let nairaland fuel another religious killings, we've had enough please . angry angry angry angry
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by ShiaMuslim: 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2011
Hardeyorlah:

y shld i called Muhammed when abd Rahman,Raheem,Malik etc are there

who is "abdul rahman"?
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by bidemi12(m): 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2011
i believe seun does not give a crap about NL anymore. he must have made his money or he's making his money elsewhere. the kind of topics on the front page is baffling. Na wa oh!!
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Abuloma80(f): 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2011
@ Sweet T

WA yauzu billah. This is blasphemy. May God guide you against such evil thoughts.
Could it be cos this is net (you cannot be physically seen)? Stop it, if you dont want
to be beheaded
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Sweetnecta: 11:53pm On Jun 11, 2011
@Solomto; « #5 on: Yesterday at 07:37:09 AM »
[Quote]I hv now understood that prophet Mohammed name is like an ordinary name wt no power to it bt the name Jesus Christ is enuf for the satan to flee.[/Quote]stared hard. robbed eye, to wipe off any haziness to see clearly, for sure. then commented; i the bold about the biblical jesus that the devil/satan controlled in the wilderness, then seducing him with a mere loaf of bread?

notte; satan didn't even stopped there; he played mind control or physical control on him 2 more times, and even took possession of peter so much so that jesus called peter satan.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Sweetnecta: 12:00am On Jun 12, 2011
@Abulomas80; « #22 on: Today at 11:52:42 PM »
[Quote]@ Sweet T

WA yauzu billah. This is blasphemy. May God guide you against such evil thoughts.
Could it be cos this is net (you cannot be physically seen)? Stop it, if you dont want
to be beheaded[/Quote]no one was injured, killed, beheaded, or hurt because of insulting Muhammad [as]. Muhammad [as] was a mercy to mankind
and no punishment came to anyone because the person disliked him. so beheading as used here is not true. unfortunately muslims today gets upset on matters and go to the extreme, not imitating the leader of godliness [as].
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by MeGaStReEt: 12:08am On Jun 12, 2011
Boko
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Asherubote: 12:13am On Jun 12, 2011
The answer to your question is answered by the Quran chapter 16 verse 53:"And whatever of blessings and good things you have,it is from Allah.Then,when harm touches you,unto Him you cry aloud for help." So muslims dont call the name of Mohammed or any of Allah's creation when they are in danger. Jesus[peace be on to him] being a muslim demonstrated this virture when faced with tribulation.Hebrews 5:7 :In the days of his flesh,Jesus offered up prayers and supplications,with loud cries and tears,to him who was able to save him from death,and he was heard for his godly fear." Those of you calling the name Jesus in times of difficulties are not following the example of Jesus.You have definitely strayed .May God guide you to the straight path.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 12, 2011
you guys have started again.

why cant we learn to respect one another's faith, belief and religion.

we must never let religion tear us apart.

whether Jesus or Mohammed. we all acknowledge one GOD.
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 12, 2011
please in the name of God almighty, the creator of mankind, the merciful, the ONLY righteous judge, the only pure and holy. the God that make rain to fall on all mankind and the sun shine on us all irrespective of our religion. God. the creator of all mankind, whether christian, hindu, muslim. please my brothers and sisters, let us put aside our different source of faith and differences and look only to God.

let us embrace peace because we are all creations of God
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Thatdave(m): 12:52am On Jun 12, 2011
"all authority on earth and in heaven has been given unto me. . ."- Jesus after reserection.
"i am the way the truth and the lif e. no one goes to the father except through me . . ." - jesus.
"i and the father are one, the father is in me and i in the father . . . to have seen me is to have seen the father" -jesus
"in the begining was the word and word was with God and the word was God!"- john
"in the begining . . . God said "let their be LIGHT. . ." "-MOSES
"at the mention of the name of Jesus every knee shall bow, every tongue shall confess that Jesus is lord"
"what ever you ask in my name shall be granted unto you" - jesus

this is the only prophet that has raised the dead 3 recorded times healed thousands of sick ppl kil l nor cursed no one etc! no other prophet ever had the eternal audacity to claim anything near to the above statements.

"befor abraham i was" - jesus
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 12, 2011
U re Christian or Muslim, all i know is that i love u once u re a Nigerian. Some idiots just use religion to cover up for their evil deeds. Jesus & Mohammed are all under GOD. If u insult Mohammed or Jesus let no man be the judge. GOD owns judgement. Kaaaaaapishhhhhh
Re: Do Muslims Call The Name Of Mohammed When They Are In Danger? by pleep(m): 1:16am On Jun 12, 2011
@op. lol, Your a "christian" but you call yourself and "xtian" you might be the dumbest person i have ever met on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion / The Huge Reward Of Going Early To Jum'a! Invest Today!! / Is It Obligatory To Obey A Ruler Who Doesn't Rule According To Book Of Allah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.