Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video (44346 Views)

Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video / Zfancy Pranks Bobrisky - Check Bobrisky's Real Face (No Editing) / Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by rastaLivity: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2021
bigjackass:
she is basically a woman at this point so I doubt the gayness of those fucking her
you’re either being silly or still hiding in the closet

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by ShaqFu: 9:36am On Nov 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
See how confused a man looks because of Engaging in nonsense, rubbish and devilish activities.
May GOD redeem his soul before it gets too late.
I'm surprise you don't have a bible verse to quote in this regard. grin
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by AlphaStyles(m): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2021
E DON PAIN BOB O
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by sisisioge: 9:36am On Nov 28, 2021
Bobrisky with all his money should know about getting laser hair removal nau.....that could completely remove the beards and take care of the bumps. What a struggle!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by mikywonder(m): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2021
And his mumu followers will report any page d video is uploaded
Ana ezuzu

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by airsaylongcome: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2021
lawflec:
Remove Michael Jackson from here.
He had vitiligo. It's a disease

Lol! Puhlease. Michael bleached his skin. Period. If he had Vitiligo, show me one pic of him when he started having colour loss
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by neurosci: 9:47am On Nov 28, 2021
vizkiz:
Apart from Bob being a disgusting human, you don’t go around uploading people’s pictures/videos without their consent
Actually, that's not true. You can take videos of anything your eyes can see from a public property and post, that doesn't break the law. Even if intercontinental hotel is a provide property, only the property owners can sue, not you.
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Bamzyriches451: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2021
Mumu Man
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by lawflec(m): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2021
I am surprised that you believe he bleached his skin. He had vitiligo disease. Very acute one that spread as he was using the drugs that should have cured him.
airsaylongcome:

Lol! Puhlease. Michael bleached his skin. Period. If he had Vitiligo, show me one pic of him when he started having colour loss

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by ceematics: 10:05am On Nov 28, 2021
100 shades of wickedness grin
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by airsaylongcome: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2021
lawflec:
I am surprised that you believe he bleached his skin. He had vitiligo disease. Very acute one that spread as he was using the drugs that should have cured him.

Reference for those pics.
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by kennygee18(m): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2021
You want to arrest him for posting your real face? Try it let me see you.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by lawflec(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Reference for those pics.

Well
Your case is an incurable ignorance. Enjoy the bliss associated with the ignorance if you can't do a research on your own.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by RPG2020(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
Nigeria police are not doing their work ...I wonder the fools that follow this thing on social media

The nor fool's are wearing suit on road side looking for work shocked

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Sleekfingers: 10:16am On Nov 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
Nigeria police are not doing their work ...I wonder the fools that follow this thing on social media

Is cross dressing a crime?
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Sleekfingers: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2021
ugabamuzu:
Bobrisky is a gay and he services those in political power...

This is why his menace to this society has lasted this far..

So all cross dressers are gay abi? Even if he is Gay , how that one take concern you?
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Slymking: 10:20am On Nov 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Who are you to judge?
I don't know what wrong with this generation...you speak the truth and the next thing is 'who are you to judge'...... Please let call a spade a spade and stop acting like an hypocrite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by airsaylongcome: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2021
lawflec:

Well
Your case is an incurable ignorance. Enjoy the bliss associated with the ignorance if you can't do a research on your own.

Well my research...

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by BarrElChapo(m): 10:22am On Nov 28, 2021
Lemme go and watch the video now cos this grin
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:35am On Nov 28, 2021
nairafame:
Bobrisky is now threatening Zfancy for pranking him

Bobrisky said this online and also beg his fans to report any page they find the video of her

"Him, her, him..."
I think you are equally as confused as Bobrisky himself.
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2021
IamPlato:
what app do you use for your designing
photoshop
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by lawflec(m): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2021
This should be my last reply on this.

The drug benoquin was applied by his doctors to depigment his skin when vitiligo had totally spread over his body. It was more like a whitening aid to the vitiligo to remove tiny parts not yet affected.
Even when autopsy was carried out, one of the results showed that he had vitiligo.
Does it mean that you are just reading about Michael Jackson now, many years after he died?
These things are on Wikipedia na.

airsaylongcome:

Well my research...

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by chiefobdk2: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2021
James brown sef better pass did one v
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by femiasaolu2014: 11:00am On Nov 28, 2021
If you like delete it from the Internet, but can you delete it from the phones of people who have already downloaded it?

Can you delete the gory image of your pockmarked face from the minds of people who have already watched the video?

May God be with you
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Springsdy456958(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2021
I know the reason he wants the video delete immediately. The man with him on the video is possibly having issues because he was with Bob's... Because he is a married and with family. How come he is having a wonderful time in same evironment with Bob's. That's the main reason
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by chival(f): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Here you go

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Omniman(m): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
See how confused a man looks because of Engaging in nonsense, rubbish and devilish activities.
May GOD redeem his soul before it gets too late.

You mean before he dies wink

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by Omniman(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2021
Amuluonyenaego:

Pastor you are pressing your phone inside church grin

Busted! grin
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by snoopz: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2021
who be the guys he dey follow talk to, abi na her gays?
well we all know she is a man ;Dwho be the guys he dey follow talk to, abi na her gays?
well we all know she is a man
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video by GreenDee(f): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2021
Disclaimer12:
I really don't know how long this HE-SHE will continue fighting people that post his real look on the internet, as much as bros Idris always come online to pretend to be happy, I bet he's passing through a lot ! Just like people that bleaches their skin, in the beginning it's always seems very interesting until u have to keep bleaching to keep up! Dude have to keep doing surgeries to maintain standard, the face look horrible already due to constant shaving of beards to maintain feminine look, dude is always struggling to control his masculine voice,so in most cases he sound like a mosquito, the plastic surgeries always have to be maintained at all time, I bet when he's alone,he's full of regrets, but then it's to late to go back to his original version! Only God knows how he'll look like when he's in his 50s! He'll be worse than the billionaire Micheal Jackson who couldn't maintain the surgeries despite his billion! Bottomline is that, it pays to be yourself ! Be you ! Be happy ! If your boobs are small , appreciate them, if u have a large a$$ ! Say thank God to the almighty ! If you're dark skinned, you're wonderfully made, if you fair ,u look good! There's always one person that likes u for who u are! Bro_Sister Idris, the best zfancy owe u is an apology, u can't do nothing ! We've seen your real wriggled face a thousand and 1 time before this incidence ! And we will keep seeing it unless u wanna remain indoor for the rest of your life! Enjoy the fame and the pain! grin cheesy grin
wow, you said it all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions / Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo / Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.