Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Nephew For Sale!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nephew For Sale!!! (561 Views)

I'm Worried About My Nephew. / My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl / My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nephew For Sale!!! by Macauley07(m): 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
NEPHEW FOR SALE

My little nephew is turning into a tough guy.
His ability at giving out orders to his older siblings marvels me. Whenever his territory is being crossed, he doesn't hesitate to lash out stern warnings. Small boy oh.

It was all joy when he started school. We feared he was going to exhibit his bossy attitude over there as well. However, being a newbie, I also felt he would try to control himself a little bit.

For wheerrree!!!!
My guy didn't disappoint. He gave them hot hot.

I really looked forward to his return the day he went to school so I could ask him how his day went. Sometimes, he could be outspoken if he wishes to.

"Big boy, how was school today?" I enthused.

His response took me off guard. It was the least I expected.

He looked me in the eye. I could tell he was somewhat frustrated. With a deep sigh, he replied;

"My teacher is stubborn. She doesn't listen to me".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am right here in my room trying to figure out what to do with this small man. Did I mention he's barely 3.
Re: Nephew For Sale!!! by isaiah4life(m): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Better correct am early before you come nairaland dey cry in premium tears.

2 Likes

Re: Nephew For Sale!!! by Macauley07(m): 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
isaiah4life:
Better correct am early before you come nairaland dey cry in premium tears.

Which method dem go use correct this one?? grin
Re: Nephew For Sale!!! by slimjohn2k5: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sometimes we allow them have their ways till we can no longer control them. Then hand them over to school or teacher and start saying the school is not doing their job.
U better start correcting him, let him know the right manners on time will help

2 Likes

Re: Nephew For Sale!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
if he has any gadgets, just punish him by removing his "gadget privileges" and see how quickly he will listen and obey whatever is thrown at him.... children of today love nothing more than to use their gadgets.

they gave that child too much space and control. time to correct this mistake before its too late!

(1) (Reply)

Asigangan Of Igangan, Oba Olawuyi Adeoye Is Dead / Can You Help A Stranger? / Second Wife Or Side Chicks ,which Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.