Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Beware Of Just Uniforms. It's A Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Just Uniforms. It's A Scam (286 Views)

Sew Your Work Uniforms at Just Uniforms / Looking For Uniforms Answers ? Ask Just Uniforms / School Uniforms By Just Uniforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Just Uniforms. It's A Scam by Tinamoore(f): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2021
My office needed to make some staff uniforms and we came across Just Uniforms online. I contacted them and we agreed at a price. He wanted us to make payment for all the uniforms but I insisted on paying for just a sample to know how good they are.

My boss transferred 9500 to him and it was agreed it will be delivered in few days. On the said day, he postponed it to another day saying they had lots of work. Later on when I chatted them on WhatsApp to confirm when we would get it, I got a rude reply that if we can't wait, we should provide our account details for a refund. Immediately I forwarded our account details but up till today, we are yet to get our refund.

This happened over a week now and he no longer pick calls from any number I have previously used to call him. I would have posted screenshot of our chats but it was erased when I tried reporting his number on WhatsApp. He read all my messages but kept mute.

So please take note that Just Uniforms is nothing but scam. He claims their office is at City Mall Onikan. The phone number is 08107806250

They even have an account here on Nairaland with the name justuniforms.
Re: Beware Of Just Uniforms. It's A Scam by ebiphilip: 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Uniform company in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Expired / Operational Vehicle / How To Make 20000 In A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.