Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

E-commerce Site Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / E-commerce Site Needed (1460 Views)

Courier Site Needed / E-commerce Site In Php With Source Code / E Commerce Site With C# Mvc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-commerce Site Needed by cmoney22222: 8:35am On Nov 28, 2021
Hello

I need an e-commerce site for a small business. Anyone on this pls with an affordable price?
Re: E-commerce Site Needed by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2021
cmoney22222:
Hello

I need an e-commerce site for a small business. Anyone on this pls with an affordable price?
Kindly check your mail, I sent you a pm
Re: E-commerce Site Needed by airsaylongcome: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
cmoney22222:
Hello

Budget?
Do you have payment processor account? (flutterwave or Paystack)
Do you have domain name or would one need to be acquired as part of the job?
Do you need a mobile app at go-live or are you satisfied with just web?
Product pictures. Will you be uploading yourself?
Re: E-commerce Site Needed by fnep2smooth(m): 4:57am On Nov 29, 2021
cmoney22222:
Hello

I can create a functional e-commerce website for just 40k including domain and hosting. Currently we are offering 50% discount.
Re: E-commerce Site Needed by funnyDM: 6:35am On Nov 29, 2021
fnep2smooth:

I can create a functional e-commerce website for just 40k including domain and hosting. Currently we are offering 50% discount.

Why are some programmers this stupid? You'll build a functional e-commerce site with domain name and hosting for 40k?!! You dey craze? How much is a dollar to naira? Now convert 40k to dollars. Kai. Some people have poverty mentality built in their DNA.

3 Likes

Re: E-commerce Site Needed by Naijatask: 7:12am On Nov 29, 2021
funnyDM:

Why are some programmers this stupid? You'll build a functional e-commerce site with domain name and hosting for 40k?!! You dey craze? How much is a dollar to naira? Now convert 40k to dollars. Kai. Some people have poverty mentality built in their DNA.

He's probably going to use a cheap host like truehost and then buy a .com.ng domain, then garnish am with WordPress. Cos I don't think he could even do Shopify undecided

2 Likes

Re: E-commerce Site Needed by airsaylongcome: 8:08am On Nov 29, 2021
funnyDM:

I read that quote I shock! ₦40k for FULLY FUNCTIONAL e-commerce website with SSL and other stuff o. FULLY FUNCTIONAL!
Re: E-commerce Site Needed by fnep2smooth(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2021
funnyDM:

Go on Fiverr and see what India and Pakistan are charging. 40k is about 70$ which is cool for a small e-commerce website. What's your problem.
Re: E-commerce Site Needed by fnep2smooth(m): 10:50am On Nov 29, 2021
airsaylongcome:

I read that quote I shock! ₦40k for FULLY FUNCTIONAL e-commerce website with SSL and other stuff o. FULLY FUNCTIONAL!
Do you understand what the op said? Why are Nairaland boys acting like they no all. You build website according to the client budget. I gave my qoute and I expect you to do same. Why are you so obsessed. Some Pakistan do website for 20$ to 50$ and you are here talking nonsense.... How old are you self?
Re: E-commerce Site Needed by LikeAking: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2021
fnep2smooth:

Go on Fiverr and see what India and Pakistan are charging. 40k is about 70$ which is cool for a small e-commerce website. What's your problem.

Have u tried buying their gigs? Na dia dem go shock you.

That dia small money na to lure you in... You get.

Any serious person should spend quality money for quality work.

40k cant create a functional WP ecom site. I know what I am saying.
Re: E-commerce Site Needed by LikeAking: 10:54am On Nov 29, 2021
fnep2smooth:

Do you understand what the op said? Why are Nairaland boys acting like they no all. You build website according to the client budget. I gave my qoute and I expect you to do same. Why are you so obsessed. Some Pakistan do website for 20$ to 50$ and you are here talking nonsense.... How old are you self?

Nobody go do web for $20,$50 try dem and see.

Na just cruise. If you want a site cool down save up and do it well.

At the end try and compare the so called cheap sites to that of the pros...

D diff is clear.
Re: E-commerce Site Needed by airsaylongcome: 10:56am On Nov 29, 2021
fnep2smooth:

Lol! How old am I? I'm certain you were a baby when I started learning programming. If you didn't learn QBasic or Cobol then don't ask me "How old I am?" Or call me a "boy". I didn't quote you when I made my post that you quoted
Re: E-commerce Site Needed by AkinseteK(m): 11:03am On Nov 29, 2021
cmoney22222:
Hello

I can design a responsive e-commerce website with the following features.

User-friendly interface
Add, edit & delete products
Create product categories & sub-categories
Control item quantities & stock
Hold sales & display featured items
Cross sell by displaying related products
Powerful catalogue search options
Inventory-driven AdWords ads for your products
Account Registration & Login
Password protection of any page
Search engine compatibility
Site traffic report
Inventory tracking and reporting
Securely sell documents and software
Accept Payment Gateway ( Masters and verve card atm)
Real-time shipping calculations
News Desk & FAQ Desk
View Order Status
Multiple Shipping Options
One year web hosting & domain name registration
Unlimited email addresses
Seo friendly web pages
Submission to Google

You can call/whatsapp me on 08034089466 for more discussion
Re: E-commerce Site Needed by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Message me on whatsap asap
I have built a functional ecommerce that is currently in use for hollywayglobal company in lagos and currently got another one to build iPhone ecommerce but will commence the building next year as the person just paid half.

DM me 09025252652
Re: E-commerce Site Needed by xeratek: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2021
cmoney22222:
Hello

Nobody should contact this man is gay looking for a partner. The job he advertised doesn't exist
Re: E-commerce Site Needed by osibenaezekiel: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
xeratek:

Nobody should contact this man is gay looking for a partner. The job he advertised doesn't exist
How is cmoney gay now? Na wa people will just lay baseless accusations.
Re: E-commerce Site Needed by Bigshoe2028: 5:01am On Dec 05, 2021
The dude building ecommerce website with 40k u dey try probably he go use one stupid script with backdoor he downloaded online that will crash after one month
Re: E-commerce Site Needed by airsaylongcome: 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
ayomikuolatunji:
Message me on whatsap asap
I have built a functional ecommerce that is currently in use for hollywayglobal company in lagos and currently got another one to build iPhone ecommerce but will commence the building next year as the person just paid half.

DM me 09025252652

Out of pure curiosity, do you guys invest your time and energy in building these from the ground up?

Absolutely NO WAY I would get ecomms built from scratch. So my question is this: What value is gained from building these kinds of commodity products from scratch? Why would you build fr scratch instead of using say a Magento or a PrestaShop? Most of these payment processors have already built modes for the very popular open source ecomms solutions to handle payments. So what really is the benefit of building one from scratch?
Re: E-commerce Site Needed by bluedmikel: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
Am interested
Re: E-commerce Site Needed by bluedmikel: 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
Am interested I will build a responsive e commerce site from scratch using php for server side HTML custom css and bootstrap
Re: E-commerce Site Needed by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Out of pure curiosity, do you guys invest your time and energy in buildo these from the ground up?

Absolutely NO WAY I would get ecomms built from scratch. So my question is this: What value is gained from building these kinds of commodity products from scratch? Why would you build fr scratch instead of using say a Magento or a PrestaShop? Most of these payment processors have already built modes for the very popular open source ecomms solutions to handle payments. So what really is the benefit of building one from scratch?

Chat me up
Re: E-commerce Site Needed by airsaylongcome: 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
ayomikuolatunji:

Chat me up

I'm not on the lookout for an ecommerce site. I'm fully capable of deploying them. I was only wondering why a lot of devs here think the best solution would be to build a new one from ground up. What new features do their solutions have that the major open source solutions don't have?
Re: E-commerce Site Needed by LikeAking: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
airsaylongcome:

I'm not on the lookout for an ecommerce site. I'm fully capable of deploying them. I was only wondering why a lot of devs here think the best solution would be to build a new one from ground up. What new features do their solutions have that the major open source solutions don't have?

baba!

Ur boi dey loyal.

(1) (Reply)

Ideas For Phone/PC Applications / Can I Create A Php Site With Mobile Phone Please Help / Please Do A Q&A Ask Me Anything Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.