Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead (51118 Views)

Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement / Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO / Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by unanonso(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2021
ignis:
God punish any religious person that will come here and type "Vanity upon vanity".

People will not huzzle and make it in life, but are quick to always write trash on successful people post.

Why on earth would God Almighty punish anyone for saying exactly what His Word say?
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by Kobicove(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2021
What a great loss.

My condolences to the family!
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by metrixserv: 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
ignis:
God punish any religious person that will come here and type "Vanity upon vanity".

People will not huzzle and make it in life, but are quick to always write trash on successful people post.

Pls check your head , something is wrong with you upstairs.. it's you that God go punish
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by Spaceclenzy1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
BarrElChapo:
Haaaaaaaa shocked this one hits home cos this woman was truly the pillar of Mr cosmas & the Coscharis Group.. Rest in Peace cry

True

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by Denmark23: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
So sad�� May her soul rest in peace and may God console the family she left behind.
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by swagifted(m): 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
Biafrarep:

All these entitlement mentality is so disgusting, gosh!

What do you mean he is stingy? Like he should be dashing everyone he comes across money like a drunken sailor? Or is he a politician representing your constituency?

Coscharis does not owe you anything, go out there and work for your money just like he did and maybe when you make it, you can decide to be throwing it at everyone you meet on the street.
all the cameras facing sensitive areas are old, faulty, and unrepairable, but to replace with even if na camera 10,000 naira. Wahala. Saying I should leave it like dat. Toh.
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by swagifted(m): 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
AgentGoat:
He did not paid you for your job?
he did not want to replace the faulty cameras I met on site. And these were the cameras facing the cars entering and leaving the hotel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account / Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl / Nnamdi Onunkwo Weds Obiageli Madubuko (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.