Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,488 members, 7,850,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Nigerias Best Artiste Johnny Drille Musical Concert - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerias Best Artiste Johnny Drille Musical Concert (302 Views)

Boyz II Men Musical Group: Then And Now (Photos) / Nigerian Artiste, Johnny Creed Whose ‘suicide’ Went Viral Staged his suicide / Musical Concert(abuja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerias Best Artiste Johnny Drille Musical Concert by guobe: 8:20am On Nov 29, 2021
Nigerias best artiste Johnnydrille had his musical concert on the 28th of November 2021 in Lagos and will be having another concert in Abuja on the 5th of December 2021.
The mavin record crooner has matured tremendously from his maiden hit single wait for me which was released a couple of years ago and has remained evergreen.
The former project fame sweet heart has had more hit singles like Romeo and Juliet,Hallelujah featuring Simi,shine,forever,bad dancer,my beautiful love,awa love,start all over again,something better,mystery girl and a whole lot of other sonorous singles.A few months ago,he released his maiden album before we fall asleep which has been streamed over ten million times in major streaming platforms worldwide.All the tracks in the album are smash hits back to back with ova featuring Don Jazzy,driving in the rain featuring Ladipoe,sell my soul,odo featuring the Legendary Stylplus,,my kind of brown and other amazing tracks.Johnnydrilles songs are poetic and free from vulgar words and as such kids friendly.Johnny drille is also the king of covers as his cover for Dijas aww earned him recognition and eventual signing to Mavin records by DonJazzy.His cover of Adekunle golds high and Joeboys alcohol are mind blowing with music fans yearning for more of his covers.Above all,Johnnydrille still holds on tightly to his christian faith as his dad is a pastor and he has done a lot of mind-blowing gospel covers too.Johnnydrille no be your mate.credit uyimarshal@yahoo.com.
Re: Nigerias Best Artiste Johnny Drille Musical Concert by ekanx27(m): 8:23am On Nov 29, 2021
This guy should be bagging awards for vocal and lyrics in saner clime but Nigeria always appreciate music that talks about pvssy, nyansh and bwest.
Re: Nigerias Best Artiste Johnny Drille Musical Concert by guobe: 8:27am On Nov 29, 2021
He is undisputably the best in Nigeria,those who know music know that he is gold hidden under the rocks.I Stan Johnnydrille anytime anyway.
Re: Nigerias Best Artiste Johnny Drille Musical Concert by guobe: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
Johnnydrilles Abuja concert now 12th of December 2021.Timeless classic songs loading.

(1) (Reply)

[biography] BIOGRAPHY - 11 Mins Ago No More Gee Biography, Real Name, Age, Car / Spotify Premium For FREE [ultimate Guide] - Guide / Naomi Campbell Explains How Wizkid Introduced Me To His Deaf Photographer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.