Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title (22021 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Named Greatest African Goalkeeper Of All Time By IFFHS / Lionel Messi Named Best Playmaker Of The Last Decade By IFFHS / IFFHS: Messi Wins 2019 Playmaker Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
ojeemah, paulolee e.t.c una notice say Bruno club na man city for f image
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by ifiokjohn(m): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
paulolee:

I swear man...e pain me say dt last year wey Fernandez get nice form, some kids get mind dey compare bruno with KDB...
some people no sabi analyse football atall...
I have always said dt form is temporary but class is permanent, bruno gat a nice form last season bt now, his is d shadow of himself n cnt even make portugal starting line up..
but this KDB is still improving n putting a strong performance...
But even to today Hazard is widely respected best compared to debruyne. Meaning that Eden hazard has always outshine debruyne.. especially in the national team
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by ifiokjohn(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
paulolee:

messi is the S.I unit of football bcoz his stats Is used to rate others n i really pity other footballers born in this generation bcoz so many didnt get d recognition dey deserved bcoz Leo had placed d bar too high..
I remember a season dt kane did 50+ goals in a calendar year, it was his best season n was asked how he felt, he said he is happy n not dt satisfied dt critics aint taking such record so special bcox a certain messi av already done 91 goals
haaland just did 50 goals in 50 games last week, lewa is already on 25 gaols in just 20 games dis season n nobody is talking bcoz a certain messi av spoiled d fans with insane numbers dt seems too difficult for others..
leo worst season stats na d prayer point or best season stats for other players
I don't see how you will rate Xavi as a better playmaker than Ronaldo even though Ronaldo got a higher assists than Xavi and iniesta combined.

See I'm not arguing Messi here.. I'm simply saying for an attacker for Ronaldo to get a higher assists than Xavi and iniesta combined ( remember they started football before him) I don't see why you will rate him better in assist than Ronaldo.
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by ifiokjohn(m): 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
paulolee:

messi is the S.I unit of football bcoz his stats Is used to rate others n i really pity other footballers born in this generation bcoz so many didnt get d recognition dey deserved bcoz Leo had placed d bar too high..
I remember a season dt kane did 50+ goals in a calendar year, it was his best season n was asked how he felt, he said he is happy n not dt satisfied dt critics aint taking such record so special bcox a certain messi av already done 91 goals
haaland just did 50 goals in 50 games last week, lewa is already on 25 gaols in just 20 games dis season n nobody is talking bcoz a certain messi av spoiled d fans with insane numbers dt seems too difficult for others..
leo worst season stats na d prayer point or best season stats for other players
I don't see how you will rate Xavi as a better playmaker than Ronaldo even though Ronaldo got a higher assists than Xavi and iniesta combined.

See I'm not arguing Messi here.. I'm simply saying for an attacker for Ronaldo to get a higher assists than Xavi and iniesta combined ( remember they started football before him) I don't see why you will rate him better in assist than Ronaldo.

Check the assists stats...Ronaldo has a higher assists than Xavi and iniesta combined for an attacker and yet you rate Xavi and iniesta a better playmaker than Ronaldo. That's preposterous! Stats don't lie!!
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by paulolee(m): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
ifiokjohn:

Check the assists stats...Ronaldo has a higher assists than Xavi and iniesta combined for an attacker and yet you rate Xavi and iniesta a better playmaker than Ronaldo. That's preposterous! Stats don't lie!!
its simply bcoz xavi n iniesta aint dt kinda attacking midfield like KDB, pogba n Fernandez, they play d pass n wait style n hardly bomb or go for goal jus like pirlo of milan dt year..
dier work is to read games n dts why its called playmaking..
a striker may get more goals n assist just like benzema n sallah dis season bt it doesnt make dm d play maker in dier team..
playmaker simple read games n the whole game evolved around DM n dts wat d likes of kroos n modric are at madrid, without them benzema wont get any goal or assit n madrid will suffer...
its not a most dt a playmaker most av a lot of assist bcox not all of of them are attacking midfielder dt stays around d box to lay assist..dts my opinion though
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by paulolee(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
ifiokjohn:
But even to today Hazard is widely respected best compared to debruyne. Meaning that Eden hazard has always outshine debruyne.. especially in the national team
I CNT compare both bcoz they dnt play same position...harzard will b widely respected than KDB bcox harzard has paid his dues in gold with Chelsea n Belgium wen he was at his peak..
no matter d bad form of hazard, his doinz must speak for him simply bcox he spent a very long time on d top n kdb is still paying his dues..
just like d way we cnt compare sallah, mane or any African attacker with d like of drogba or eto bcox those legends av paid dier dues
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by paulolee(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
DesChyko:

First of, every human is smart. Just that the degree of smartness is different. It's a great thing you agree with IFFHS in this instance. The real question is, do you actually agree IFFHS have a great reason for their analysis?

How can you successively use Messi being an adept goalscorer and a great creator to adjudge him better than others before him. And neglect the same reality for Bruno and De Bruyne where Bruno is as good at scoring as he is at creating chances for his teammates?

Did you also know that IFFHS rated Lewandoski as the world best player of 2021? He also was named best player last year. But you've repeatedly downgraded any opinion in favour of this. grin
lewa being d best Player can b argued bcox of his goal scoring abilities...it doesn't concern dt of kdb n Fernandez bcoz kdb beat him in all aspects hands down..
Fernandez n even Jorginho is no match foe kdb
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by ifiokjohn(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
paulolee:

I CNT compare both bcoz they dnt play same position...harzard will b widely respected than KDB bcox harzard has paid his dues in gold with Chelsea n Belgium wen he was at his peak..
no matter d bad form of hazard, his doinz must speak for him simply bcox he spent a very long time on d top n kdb is still paying his dues..
just like d way we cnt compare sallah, mane or any African attacker with d like of drogba or eto bcox those legends av paid dier dues
but both are still playing. I think that's the difference.
I think it is just 1 or 2 years hazard senior Kevin. But nevertheless hazard has always bettered him. Even when hazard was in PL .
If you watched the 2018 world cup. You be able to see it, Kevin was no where to be found while hazard was the main the main
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by uunwanaobong3: 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
uunwanaobong3:
C. RONALDO once said, " I am the best and the GOD OF SOCCER has sent me here to break records...... Later, MESSI reply "I didn't sent anyone"
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by ifiokjohn(m): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
paulolee:

its simply bcoz xavi n iniesta aint dt kinda attacking midfield like KDB, pogba n Fernandez, they play d pass n wait style n hardly bomb or go for goal jus like pirlo of milan dt year..
dier work is to read games n dts why its called playmaking..
a striker may get more goals n assist just like benzema n sallah dis season bt it doesnt make dm d play maker in dier team..
playmaker simple read games n the whole game evolved around DM n dts wat d likes of kroos n modric are at madrid, without them benzema wont get any goal or assit n madrid will suffer...
its not a most dt a playmaker most av a lot of assist bcox not all of of them are attacking midfielder dt stays around d box to lay assist..dts my opinion though
Ok then. Cause me have always reason that a playmaker should have a higher assists ratio than the strike because a strike first point of call is to score. He doesn't really care that much about assists
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by paulolee(m): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
Babatunde7109:

See, about Bruno not making the starting line-up for Portugal, it has nothing to do with his form. Rather it is the consequence of the coach’s preference. Even when Bruno was playing his best games, when it comes to international duty, hardly will you see him make the starting lineup twice in three matches. It’s that bad.

DeBryune is no doubt a great player and fantastic playmaker. But why he never made it through the Chelsea’s team should tell you a lot about coaches’s preference, and the role coaches play in their players’ life.

At Chelsea, DeBryune was on the wrong hand, but at Belgium and Manchester City, he is on the RIGHT hands. On the contrary, unfortunately, Bruno at Sporting Lisbon was on a RIGHT hand, but on the wrong hands in Manchester United and Portugal.

In a nutshell, give Guardiola or Klopp Bruno Fernandez, and you will see the best of him and how consistent he would be playing a gorgeous football.
I beg to disagree bros...were was Fernandez before united signed him if he was dt good?
why is it dt no club bid for him or is currently bidding to snap him if he is dt good?
bros no matter d team ur Fernandez enter, he cnt perform to d level of kdb... ur Fernandez gat less creativity In comparing to kdb
I no even see anything wey e take reach kdb apart from.penalty goals...my opinion shaa
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by paulolee(m): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
ifiokjohn:
but both are still playing. I think that's the difference.
I think it is just 1 or 2 years hazard senior Kevin. But nevertheless hazard has always bettered him. Even when hazard was in PL .
If you watched the 2018 world cup. You be able to see it, Kevin was no where to be found while hazard was the main the main
no b by years bro..na by wen u reach form...harzard don dey top level football long enough before KDB start to get mouth...
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by ifiokjohn(m): 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
paulolee:

no b by years bro..na by wen u reach form...harzard don dey top level football long enough before KDB start to get mouth...
True shall.
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by uunwanaobong3: 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
ifiokjohn:

Listen, young man, hazard was respected because he was at Chelsea, and believe Chelsea fans and pundit make a lot of noise about their players just as they are doing with jorginho(average player), their noises help to change people view about their average players.

Think of it, debruyne has won premeir league 4 times and yet he has only won premeir league best once despite the fact that he was the best player in mancity and in EPL... Do u think that mancity won those leagues by chance? No.. debruyne was instrumental in winning those cups but he was never appreciated, he broke the highest assist records but yet he was never appreciated just like David silva( the best player ever to play in EPL), yaya toure(the best box to box midfielder I have ever seen), aguero( the best fox in the box striker I have ever seen) and company( a great leader of men), these great legend never won EPL best and yet they were winning EPL title on multiple occasions, then someone like Suarez, bale, van Dirk and Salah were winning EPL best despite winning EPL title once between all of them. Mancity players are always under rated by EPL, UEFA, and FIFA because the voting pattern is political and the traditional top clubs has political influence over everything in football.

As for Belgium national team, I will beg you to go and watch 2018 world cup, euro 2021 and Europa Nation league carefully then come back and argue with me who was the best Belgium player interns of assist, passes completed, passes that lead to goal and chances created..... When we watch football now, we terned to value goals more than the actual football itself...... Debruyne is a footballer and not a goal scorer, that is why MESSI is better than cr7, ..... In terms of complete footballing, debruyne is far far better than hazard but in terms of individualistic and stylish fantasy play, hazard just like neyma reign supreme.

Debruyne was more important to Belgium national team in 2018 till now than hazard. Because hazard is a show boy and a media darling But debruyne is a silent footballer, an engine room who connect all the dots together, without debruyne artistic and vision, hazard will not have any room to dance around and play his individualistic selfish football.
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by ifiokjohn(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
uunwanaobong3:

Listen, young man, hazard was respected because he was at Chelsea, and believe Chelsea fans and pundit make a lot of noise about their players just as they are doing with jorginho(average player), their noises help to change people view about their average players.

Think of it, debruyne has won premeir league 4 times and yet he has only won premeir league best once despite the fact that he was the best player in mancity and in EPL... Do u think that mancity won those leagues by chance? No.. debruyne was instrumental in winning those cups but he was never appreciated, he broke the highest assist records but yet he was never appreciated just like David silva( the best player ever to play in EPL), yaya toure(the best box to box midfielder I have ever seen), aguero( the best fox in the box striker I have ever seen) and company( a great leader of men), these great legend never won EPL best and yet they were winning EPL title on multiple occasions, then someone like Suarez, bale, van Dirk and Salah were winning EPL best despite winning EPL title once between all of them. Mancity players are always under rated by EPL, UEFA, and FIFA because the voting pattern is political and the traditional top clubs has political influence over everything in football.

As for Belgium national team, I will beg you to go and watch 2018 world cup, euro 2021 and Europa Nation league carefully then come back and argue with me who was the best Belgium player interns of assist, passes completed, passes that lead to goal and chances created..... When we watch football now, we terned to value goals more than the actual football itself...... Debruyne is a footballer and not a goal scorer, that is why MESSI is better than cr7, ..... In terms of complete footballing, debruyne is far far better than hazard but in terms of individualistic and stylish fantasy play, hazard just like neyma reign supreme.

Debruyne was more important to Belgium national team in 2018 till now than hazard. Because hazard is a show boy and a media darling But debruyne is a silent footballer, an engine room who connect all the dots together, without debruyne artistic and vision, hazard will not have any room to dance around and play his individualistic selfish football.
Ok let's leave club football and go to national team. Why is Hazard more appreciated amongst Belgains than Debruyne?
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by uunwanaobong3: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
paulolee:

I beg to disagree bros...were was Fernandez before united signed him if he was dt good?
why is it dt no club bid for him or is currently bidding to snap him if he is dt good?
bros no matter d team ur Fernandez enter, he cnt perform to d level of kdb... ur Fernandez gat less creativity In comparing to kdb
I no even see anything wey e take reach kdb apart from.penalty goals...my opinion shaa

Fernandez may not be ass creative as debruyne, yes.... But have you ever heard of a midfielder who scored 45 league goals in one season?.... That was the level that Fernandez was operating at sporting Lisbon before going to man utd and kill his talent. About which club wanted to sign Fernandez " mancity, real Madrid, Juventus, Liverpool and Barcelona wanted to sign him BUT as always, man utd splash more money than everyone else to sign him.... So Fernandez went to man utd because of money than for footballing reason
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by uunwanaobong3: 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Ok let's leave club football and go to national team. Why is Hazard more appreciated amongst Belgains than Debruyne?

The same thing that makes u love hazard and neyma is the same thing that make Belgium fans love hazard...,.. have you ever ask yourself how many times debruyne came out to praise himself after a successful match? None, but hazard has done that multiple times...... While debruyne is shying away from press conference and praising the team effort,.. hazard does press conference all the time and praise himself. ... Hazard just like neyma want to dribble everyone on the pitch before scoring a balloon dor goal, despite the fact that he would would have score it simple to help the team progress, because of his obsession with stylish world class goals, he end up missing chances thereby frustrating his country chances of progress, BUT debruyne keep it simple, feeding hazard constantly with all the passes which the fans can not see because the passes are not stylish...... But 80% of the team work are on debruyne shoulder and yet he is not appropriated because he is not stylish and exciting......

I will advise you to learn how to watch football deeper and tactically, and then u will understand better. ..... This is one of the reason why guardiola is the best coach in the world.

If I tell you that Bernardo silva of mancity currently is the best player in the world, you will laugh..... But those who know knows.... Take out Bernardo then u can easily win mancity
Re: De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title by ifiokjohn(m): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
uunwanaobong3:

The same thing that makes u love hazard and neyma is the same thing that make Belgium fans love hazard...,.. have you ever ask yourself how many times debruyne came out to praise himself after a successful match? None, but hazard has done that multiple times...... While debruyne is shying away from press conference and praising the team effort,.. hazard does press conference all the time and praise himself. ... Hazard just like neyma want to dribble everyone on the pitch before scoring a balloon dor goal, despite the fact that he would would have score it simple to help the team progress, because of his obsession with stylish world class goals, he end up missing chances thereby frustrating his country chances of progress, BUT debruyne keep it simple, feeding hazard constantly with all the passes which the fans can not see because the passes are not stylish...... But 80% of the team work are on debruyne shoulder and yet he is not appropriated because he is not stylish and exciting......

I will advise you to learn how to watch football deeper and tactically, and then u will understand better. ..... This is one of the reason why guardiola is the best coach in the world.

If I tell you that Bernardo silva of mancity currently is the best player in the world, you will laugh..... But those who know knows.... Take out Bernardo then u can easily win mancity
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year / Ghana FA President Caught On Video Taking Bribe / Portugal Will Play North Macedonia For A Place At The 2022 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.