Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Problem With Chippercash Interbank Transfer - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Problem With Chippercash Interbank Transfer (326 Views)

I Am Your Chippercash Agent, We Pay you Instant N1000 after Sign up / Pls What's The Problem With Olymp Trade / The Problem With Mini-importation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Chippercash Interbank Transfer by Veetos12(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hello everyone, kindly help me on what to do on this issue. I made a transfer 1million Naira from my Abeg app account to my chippercash account using the wema bank account provided by chippercash. I sent another money not up to the 1m almost immediately but it was only the second transaction that was successful and the 1millon was hanging in the air. I sent a message to both banks stating my ordeals to them, Abeg app made me understand that they successfully processed the money by sending my statement of account to me which truly showed they processed the money, then they advised me to talk to chippercash, which I did but since 16th of November 2021, chippercash has been telling the money is not with them, that it was not processed by their payment merchant successfully. Chippercash customer care also told me to go back to Abeg had they have confirmed the money has been reversed to Abeg. When I contacted Abeg again, they made me realized that they have double checked and they are so sure the money is with chippercash. The problem has been like that for the past 14days and yet no solution from chippercash. I don't know what to do again, this money is a loan which is meant for business. The daily interest accruing on the money is too much for me. Please what can I do to recover this money?
Re: Problem With Chippercash Interbank Transfer by damosade(m): 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
Send a mail to both party and copy Cbn and consumer protection council.. They will be begging you.

(1) (Reply)

Pls My Pipu I Need Ur Help On Dis / Nonstop Cashouts & Updates 2022 / Trade Forex Like A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.