Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Help Me Am Dying Of Typhoid Fever - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me Am Dying Of Typhoid Fever (230 Views)

End Of Typhoid Fever: See How To Cured Typhoid With Pap Water (omi Ogi) / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile / How To Get Rid Of A Recurrent Typhoid Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Am Dying Of Typhoid Fever by rdsalami103: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
Please doctors in the house, how do i treat a stubborn typhoid that refused to leave me alone, i treated typhoid almost every week, my body is now resistance to antibiotics, not working on me again.. please help me,, does anyone knows any herbs for typhoid treatment.
Re: Help Me Am Dying Of Typhoid Fever by 2special(m): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Go to certified lab for a blood test.... diagnosed before prescription, what works for Mr A might not work for Mr B... it's only a quack doctor that prescribed before diagnosing.
Re: Help Me Am Dying Of Typhoid Fever by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
rdsalami103:
Please doctors in the house, how do i treat a stubborn typhoid that refused to leave me alone, i treated typhoid almost every week, my body is now resistance to antibiotics, not working on me again.. please help me,, does anyone knows any herbs for typhoid treatment.

The secret to combating anti-biotic resistance:

1. Take a mild laxative and clear your bowels. 2 tablets of Bisacodyl last thing at night will do. Or best to use fruits to clear your bowels.

2. Buy probiotics and take for a few days and they restore your gut florer and help fight against resistance.

3. Use Typhoid Antibiotics in combination with natural antibiotics like garlic ginger and cloves. Do not take them at same time. Give at least a 2 hour space between the tablet antibiotics and the natural antibiotics e.g if you take Amoxil by 8am, you take garlic and the rest by 11 or 12pm.

You will surely get better results in at least a weeks time.

I learnt most of these from posts online and from personal experience with resistant antimalaria and Antibiotic problems.

(1) (Reply)

Drowning In Grief: How To Cope With The Loss Of A Loved One. / The Real Secret To Melting Fat / Why Do Bad Thhngs Happen To Good People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.