Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

What's Going On With Anambra Airport? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Going On With Anambra Airport? (348 Views)

Obiano Has No Plans To Favour Herdsmen With Anambra Land For Ranching - APGA / What's Going On With Chymall / What's Going To Happen To The Naira With The Way Crude Oil Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Going On With Anambra Airport? by TheGodmother(f): 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
After all the hype about Anambra airport, has it started functioning?

I tried to book a ticket to Anambra, but I can't find it anywhere.

I'm tired of going through Asaba, it's too stressful.

Are they still playing politics with it?

I think I'll just remain where I am till the airport is opened.
Re: What's Going On With Anambra Airport? by heniford2: 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ask Oga Anambrafirstson grin cheesy the issue he will explain
Re: What's Going On With Anambra Airport? by RoyalBoutique(m): 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
heniford2:
Ask Oga Anambrafirstson grin cheesy the issue he will explain

, your attention is needed here
Re: What's Going On With Anambra Airport? by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 30, 2021
They're still playing politics with it, alot of big wings don't really want that airport to function. But believe it once apc take over Anambra today it'll start working tomorrow.
Re: What's Going On With Anambra Airport? by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2021
inderhappy:
They're still playing politics with it, alot of big wings don't really want that airport to function. But believe it once apc take over Anambra today it'll start working tomorrow.

undecided
Re: What's Going On With Anambra Airport? by Dmanlex(m): 10:35am On Nov 30, 2021
It's because the people of Anambra didn't vote for APC that's why the FG want to frustrate them. Wicked government
Re: What's Going On With Anambra Airport? by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
inderhappy:

https://www.nairaland.com/6875977/anambra-court-dismisses-suit-seeking

Congratulations, APC has taken over.

(1) (Reply)

Tommorow Is December How Much Have You Save So Far? / Cashapp Account For Sale At Cheap Rate / How I Made My First $50 Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.