Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) (3585 Views)

Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 4:42am On Nov 30, 2021
LCC is team of professional traders and investors who invest and trade with cryptocurrencies and stocks. Since there is way more earning potential in the crypto market in the past few years, we have decided to focus about 80% of our time on the crypto market.

What is the purpose of this thread?

We are here with the purpose and goal of helping you understand the market and its movements, while also guiding you through your trading process to help you increase your earnings. We are planning on achieving that goal with our very simple interpretations of charts and the market at some given point.

To become a successful trader and earn money on an always moving market everybody needs someone's help. None of us would be able to do it on our own, and that is why we decided to share our knowledge and experience with other people – because not everyone can surround themselves with amazing people who will make a great team that will create an edge over the market.

To have an edge over the market, you need a team of people who will constantly follow market movements and analyze them often enough to make meaningful decisions. That is where we step in and provide you with the opportunity to make money with less effort than you would need to invest otherwise.

Why are we doing this?

We have found ourselves in a situation where we were putting in a lot of energy into something and also having amazing results, but what brought a switch in our thinking is that how we felt when we realized how many people are suffering and losing money on the market because they lack understanding, knowledge, and experience. Sharing our knowledge and experience makes very little difference in the amount of effort we put in, but we believe it may cause a positive effect in the world because this is how we would be able to potentially help thousands of people to prevent losses and increase their gains on the market.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 4:50am On Nov 30, 2021
You set yourself up for success by trading small.

Small trade sizes favor the process of building mastery by allowing you to make plenty of mistakes and trading losses.

These experiences help you understand the game and figure out what wins.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 5:56am On Nov 30, 2021
Pay great attention to weekly charts:

– Weekly charts tune out the noise of the daily chart
– Weekly charts show real outstanding volume
– Weekly charts help to see chart patterns and trends
– Weekly charts give you clues about the further potential of a trend

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 5:56am On Nov 30, 2021
Buy $CLV! IN SPOT

Targets ⬇️

1️⃣ 1.40
2️⃣ 1.75
3️⃣ 2.06
4️⃣ 2.38
5️⃣ 2.70

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 5:58am On Nov 30, 2021
While waiting for BTC to do its thing.
Here’s something that might be of interest.

LCC ACADEMY – TECHNICAL ANALYSIS

Learn basic and advanced technical analysis, chart reading skills, and the technical indicators you need to identify and capitalize on price trends of any tradable security in any market.

What will I learn?
Identify technical patterns, trends, signals and indicators which drive the behavior of price
Make educated projections to set optimal price targets
Get out of bad trades quickly and stay in good ones longer

This course includes:
Case studies showing you exactly how technical analysis can fuel pattern recognition, set price targets and plan your exit strategy

Over 75 lessons of on demand, exercises and interactive content

This course is for: anyone (investors, students, retirees, traders) who wants to transform technical data and pricing trends into actionable trading plans.

Course Curriculum
01. Introduction
02. History of Technical Analysis
03. Technical vs. Fundamental Analysis
04. Understanding Charts
05. Chart Analysis
06. Understanding Technical Analysis
07. Supplemental Indicators
08. Technical Analysis in Action
09. Fibonacci Retracement
10. Risk Management

Check my profile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 6:09am On Nov 30, 2021
Guys, do you have some money?

It is time to pump SHIBA!!!!!!

P.S. Stupid idea, I know!
Always look for a good entry point after the correction movement.
Not Financial Advice!

P.S.2 Shiba stays a useless coin with no value behind it!

P.S.3 There are many good projects with strong fundamentals behind them. Such useless coins can be used to make fun!

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 6:12am On Nov 30, 2021
Guys, I read some comments on the crypto thread

Well, for me it tells the following:
- 88% of traders don't understand what risk and money management is on that thread
- 78% of traders didn't face the bearish market, which can take years
- 98% of traders have no clear step-by-step plan what to do with these positions if the price moves against them, moves sideways, moves in their direction
- 58% of traders probably manage just several thousand of $ because trading like that with hundreds of thousands $ is a crazy idea!
- 68% of traders are very close to the gambling approach than trading.

48% of traders... it is not the majority. But it is a lot anyway. It is a good number of traders who will fail at trading. It is a question of time!

Let me give you an advice... of course, you can ignore it! If playing with money is your real goal - it is 100% your business. I don't care!

My advice is for those who want to succeed as a trader, and they just started their journey...

Invest your time, money, and efforts into getting the right knowledge and experience! It is the basis of success in any business!

All the best!

#trading #tips #crypto

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by 9japple(m): 8:33am On Nov 30, 2021
Would you like to partner with me? I have about 3 streams of sessions running on Technical analysis... you could help lecture sometimes and counsel my scholars when I am too busy or when my network is bad...
please contact me and let us discuss
carriers.consulting@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Cryptobits:

- 88% of traders don't understand what risk and money management is on that thread
- 98% of traders have no clear step-by-step plan what to do with these positions if the price moves against them, moves sideways, moves in their direction
- 58% of traders probably manage just several thousand of $ because trading like that with hundreds of thousands $ is a crazy idea!

48% of traders... it is not the majority. But it is a lot anyway. It is a good number of traders who will fail at trading. It is a question of time!

Let me give you an advice... of course, you can ignore it! If playing with money is your real goal - it is 100% your business. I don't care!

My advice is for those who want to succeed as a trader, and they just started their journey...

Invest your time, money, and efforts into getting the right knowledge and experience! It is the basis of success in any business!

All the best!

#trading #tips #crypto
Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 9:30am On Nov 30, 2021
9japple:
Would you like to partner with me? I have about 3 streams of sessions running on Technical analysis... you could help lecture sometimes and counsel my scholars when I am too busy or when my network is bad...
please contact me and let us discuss
carriers.consulting@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Thank you for contacting us, we would like to work with you. My contact detail is on my profile.
Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2021
Like I will always say "Learn before you earn" else you will lose money.

There is enough materials on the internet, go on YouTube and Google to equiped yourself.

Here are the few things you need to work on to help you succeed in this Crypto space.

-Risk management
-Portfolio diversity
-Greed
-Fear of missing out (Fomo)
-Hope

Risk Mgt; Crypto is full of risk and just as you can make $500 off $50 investment you can as well lose the $50, so do proper research before buying into any project and do not go in all with your money, let's say you have $500 you can be buying each with $100 don't go in all.

Portfolio diversity; Take this very importantly, we have different ecosystem like the NFTs, DeFi, Metaverse, Gamefi,
Memes, Polkadot, Oracles, Solona, Fantom. etc. Try to buy at one project from each ecosystem and don't really solely on one.

Greed: Always have a set target on any project you ape in, let's say I bought a project with $100 and my target is 50% so once I get the 50% or let's say 40% I will simply take profit and move onto the next, Greed will ruin you in this space. Be contented.

FOMO; Never jump into a coin that is already pumping, else you will get burnt, Never buy a coin at its all time high (ATH) any coin that pumps must certainly retrace, so wait for the retrace before buying. FOMOing will ruin you.

Hope: You don't hope in Crypto, rather you work with your FA and TA. If you're holding onto a coin in loss. Go and make research on the website to know what's happening and if you're not satisfied with your research then simply sell in loss and move on. If you keep hoping you will keep losing. Your FA and TA should give you confidence to hold on or to sell and take your loss.

Lastly always take profit.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 9:32am On Nov 30, 2021
LCC is the single destination for all your crypto updates and resources. Most accurate TA/FA updates, latest crypto news, Learning materials & many more.

We do not provide any sort of financial advice.
Always DYOR. Trade at your own risk
⚠️

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Bluewitch(f): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2021
Cryptobits:

All the best!

#trading #tips #crypto

Bearish season determines how good a trader is... In the bull season anyone can get rich....

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Bluewitch(f): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2021
Cryptobits:
Like I will always say "Learn before you earn" else you will lose money.

There is enough materials on the internet, go on YouTube and Google to equiped yourself.

Here are the few things you need to work on to help you succeed in this Crypto space.

-Risk management
-Portfolio diversity
-Greed
-Fear of missing out (Fomo)
-Hope

Risk Mgt; Crypto is full of risk and just as you can make $500 off $50 investment you can as well lose the $50, so do proper research before buying into any project and do not go in all with your money, let's say you have $500 you can be buying each with $100 don't go in all.

Portfolio diversity; Take this very importantly, we have different ecosystem like the NFTs, DeFi, Metaverse, Gamefi,
Memes, Polkadot, Oracles, Solona, Fantom. etc. Try to buy at one project from each ecosystem and don't really solely on one.

Greed: Always have a set target on any project you ape in, let's say I bought a project with $100 and my target is 50% so once I get the 50% or let's say 40% I will simply take profit and move onto the next, Greed will ruin you in this space. Be contented.

FOMO; Never jump into a coin that is already pumping, else you will get burnt, Never buy a coin at its all time high (ATH) any coin that pumps must certainly retrace, so wait for the retrace before buying. FOMOing will ruin you.

Hope: You don't hope in Crypto, rather you work with your FA and TA. If you're holding onto a coin in loss. Go and make research on the website to know what's happening and if you're not satisfied with your research then simply sell in loss and move on. If you keep hoping you will keep losing. Your FA and TA should give you confidence to hold on or to sell and take your loss.

Lastly always take profit.

Always take profit is quintessential no matter how good you're....

Fomo pays cheesy
And can also take away everything you've earned
Bad trades pay and good trades bring losses

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Coins that will do 100X before the end of December 2021
1. $Fuel
2. $Gas
3. $ Rice
4. $ Fowl

Buy them and hold for maximum profit

Na financial advise!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
Bluewitch:

Bearish season determines how good a trader is... In the bull season anyone can get rich....
#FACT!

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Whether you are new to crypto currencies or you have good knowledge of it, this post is for you.

In this class I would be teaching you how to get crypto currencies for free without investing a penny. This Class would be on WhatsApp. Many people think the only way to own crypto currencies is to buy them. That is not true. Many crypto currencies at their initial phase are gotten for free through either mining, Airdrops or Bounties. When Bitcoin came out, early adopters got it from mining. Today 1 Bitcoin is worth over $57,000. This is also true of Ethereum and many other coins.

In our master class you would learn things you need to know about crypto currencies and then you would get the most genuine and latest Airdrops and Bounties to participate in.

WHAT WOULD YOU NEED FOR THIS TRAINING?
1. A WhatsApp enabled phone or laptop
2. Internet Data
3. Your time and attention

WHAT WOULD YOU GAIN FROM THIS TRAINING?
1. You would learn how to get free crpto currencies worth money by completing some minor tasks
2. You would learn how to buy and sell crypto currencies
3. You would be part of a strong crypto community that keeps you informed of the latest opportunities in the crypto Space.
4. We would show you how two use 3 Technical analysis indicator to spot a coin
5. Mentor you till you are standing (generate signal) on your own

HOW CAN YOU JOIN?

Chat me on WhatsApp with the number in my profile

For now, we only need 100 people for December 2021 training. We may close up admission of more persons once we hit 100.

Ife crypto community (ICC)
Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
Stop buying shitcoins
Stop buying shitcoins
Stop buying shitcoins
Stop buying shitcoins

You will get burnt! Tax may kill you or even Rekt you..... Shitcoins is only meant for people that knows their way around.

And instead look for presales of coins with good usecase.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
I’m concerned about some members in this wonderful community, a lot of messages in my DM.

If you’re in this shoe, call me to inform me what exactly the problem is. My number is on my profile. I don't do DM's
Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
I will keep sounding it that you don't need futures or high leverage in crypto to make it.

Ignore those screenshots people are always sharing with very high percentage PNL (Profits)

If you are not a professional, what are you doing there?

It's like someone who joins driving school and only knows how to press accelerate ☠️

I've seen newbies doing futures trading with 20x - 50x leverage. Haba.

Why are you desperate to go back to your village?

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Nicoswit(m): 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
Cryptobits:
Whether you are new to crypto currencies or you have good knowledge of it, this post is for you.

In this class I would be teaching you how to get crypto currencies for free without investing a penny. This Class would be on WhatsApp. Many people think the only way to own crypto currencies is to buy them. That is not true. Many crypto currencies at their initial phase are gotten for free through either mining, Airdrops or Bounties. When Bitcoin came out, early adopters got it from mining. Today 1 Bitcoin is worth over $57,000. This is also true of Ethereum and many other coins.

In our master class you would learn things you need to know about crypto currencies and then you would get the most genuine and latest Airdrops and Bounties to participate in.

WHAT WOULD YOU NEED FOR THIS TRAINING?
1. A WhatsApp enabled phone or laptop
2. Internet Data
3. Your time and attention

WHAT WOULD YOU GAIN FROM THIS TRAINING?
1. You would learn how to get free crpto currencies worth money by completing some minor tasks
2. You would learn how to buy and sell crypto currencies
3. You would be part of a strong crypto community that keeps you informed of the latest opportunities in the crypto Space.
4. We would show you how two use 3 Technical analysis indicator to spot a coin
5. Mentor you till you are standing (generate signal) on your own

HOW CAN YOU JOIN?

Chat me on WhatsApp with the number in my profile

For now, we only need 100 people for December 2021 training. We may close up admission of more persons once we hit 100.

Ife crypto community (ICC)
Is it free?

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 5:27am On Dec 01, 2021
Things I wished I learned in school:

Great result is no guarantee of success

No such thing as failure, only feedback

There is no model answer

Find answers on google

Theories may not work

Think in probabilities

Focus on the process

Financial education

Happy new month

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 5:30am On Dec 01, 2021
Open Binance

Pull down from the home screen.

Scroll down and see Mobox games.

Login with Binance.

You will get a nft box. Open it.

Wait for few seconds. The GO option will show infront of the NFT.

Click on Go. Click on Mystery Boxes.

Enter Code 12498214

Get a ticket. Prize pool will be shared among ticket holders. Do fast.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by endsarrrs(f): 5:44am On Dec 01, 2021
Cryptobits:
Things I wished I learned in school:
Great result is no guarantee of success
No such thing as failure, only feedback
There is no model answer
Find answers on google
Theories may not work
Think in probabilities
Focus on the process
Financial education

Happy new month
That's great. Happy new month!

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 6:15am On Dec 01, 2021
SHIBA/USDT LONG NOW:0.4587
15X

TARGET : 0.4700 0.4900 0.5150 0.5350 0.5550 0.5750 0.6000 0.6250

Stop:0.4000

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 12:38am On Dec 03, 2021
The best maths you can learn is how to calculate the future cost of your current decision- Anonymous 2021
Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 2:07am On Dec 03, 2021
LESSON

You see when such coins are listed

Step 1 Do your do RESEARCH, read about it before it goes live

Step 2 Always find out it use case and how it may solve a current challenge in that industry or sector

Step 3 Find out how many exchanges it's trading on because you may have many bag holder of it on other exchanges e.g Kucoin or Gate.io would have listed it maybe March/February and bag holders on bitmax have dumped it on them on Kucoin when it was listed.

So, when it listed on binance, Kucoin bag holder profit from it and you (newbie) become a bag holder.

You may wonder how is that even possible, you can transfer from one exchange to another e.g. Binance to Kucoin.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 2:07am On Dec 03, 2021
#FuturesTrading

Example:

Soccer Lovers:

Suppose two teams.

1 with great defense and the other with great attack. The team with better defense always has more chances of winning by just beating the attack and simply doing a goal.

Team with great attack due to the defense of another team even with many tries unable to goal.

So now put the same situation in futures trading. Keep holding with Stop loss and keep moving it up within profit or trail it. On a given day u will get a chance to stop loss won't hit and u will earn big.

The defense wins u the game.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 2:08am On Dec 03, 2021
In trading, you're not paid by the hour but, by doing the correct things over and over again.

Don't forget that!

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Crypto Community (LCC) by Cryptobits(f): 2:08am On Dec 03, 2021
Asset allocation involves dividing an investment portfolio among different asset classes, such as stocks, bonds, and cash. The process of determining which mix of assets to hold in your investment portfolio is a very individual. The asset allocation that works best for you at any given point in your life will depend your ability to tolerate risk & time horizon.

Time Horizon: The duration for which an investor intends to keep the money invested in the portfolio in order to achieve a particular financial goal..

Risk Tolerance: Risk tolerance is your ability and willingness to lose some or all of your original investment in exchange for greater potential returns.

Three types of investors:

Aggressive: This type of investor will want to maximise their return and is willing to accept a high amount of risk.

Moderate: This type of investor values higher long term returns and is willing to take moderate risk.

Conservative: This type of investor want modest income and capital growth with reasonable capital preservation.

What type of investor are you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Earn N4000 Per Each Old 1 Kobo Coin You Have / Adswage Review - Scam Or Legit? Check Here / Invest In Nylon ( Polyethylene) Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.