Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Assistant Webmaster Needed As Entry Level In A Top Paying Bank - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Assistant Webmaster Needed As Entry Level In A Top Paying Bank (980 Views)

Webmaster Needed For A Sms Portal Website Asap !!!! / Webmaster Needed / Talented Webmaster Needed For Another Website Design..................(2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assistant Webmaster Needed As Entry Level In A Top Paying Bank by chukky76(m): 7:29am On Jul 27, 2007
I KNOW THE WEBMASTER OF THE HAPPY BANK. HE'S LOOKING FOR AN ASSISTANT AND HAS BEEN GIVEN THE MANDATE TO HIRE AN ASSISTANT. SEND ME TWO LINKS OF WORKS THAT YOU'VE DONE AND PUT YOUR NAME OR PHONE NUMBER AS A FOOTNOTE ON THE SITES HOME PAGE AS PROOF THAT ITS YOUR WORK AND SEND TO CHUKKY76@GMAIL.COM

YOU'LL BE EMPLOYED AS ENTRY LEVEL AND I'M SURE YOU KNOW THEY PAY 2.8 MILLION ENTRY LEVEL. SO YOU BETTER BE GOOD.

GOOD GRAPHICS ABILITY
INTERMEDIATE UNDERSTANDING OF SQL DATABASES, PHP, ACCESS AS DATABASE, ASP,
DREAMWEAVER/ADOBE PHOTOSHOP , I REALLY SHOULDNT BE EXPLAINING THIS. WEBMASTERS YOU WHAT WE USE AND DO,

YOU KNOW THE DRILL

ALL RECRUITING CRITERIA APPLIES.

5 CREDITS
2.1 IN ANY FIELD (BUT IF YOU ARE REALLY GOOD AND MADE 2.2 FEEL FREE TO APPLY)
27 YEARS MAX

BUT BASICALLY BE GOOD IN WEB DESIGN. ITS A SUPPORT POSITION, NOT A TRAINEE POSITION
Re: Assistant Webmaster Needed As Entry Level In A Top Paying Bank by almoh(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2007
I think my good friend tundewoods should concentrate on doing his job very well and spend less time trying to note other peoples faults. That is exactly what is killing/ has kiled our country. If you pay more attention to your own faults and leave almoh who has no business with you alone, Nigeria can be great again. I love TO MIND MY BUSINESS AND I ENCOURAGE YOU TO FOLLOW SUIT. No hard feelings.
Re: Assistant Webmaster Needed As Entry Level In A Top Paying Bank by tundewoods(m): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2007
@ Topic

For all the young upcoming /aspiring web designers /developers in the house that have the meet the requirements and need the experience.I'll advice you to give the benefit of doubt and apply.

As for the  freelancer web folks with a mindset that is larger than 9 to 5 jobs or being employed,i guess you may be paying the post much attention except if you need to gather some experience in a corporate working enviroment and also may some cool money for yourself.

Lasty almoh, i didn't see any previous works on your Our Works Links page Its says Page Under Construction,My brother learn to listen to instructions.Chukky simply asked you to send him a mail with 2 links of previous jobs but instead you itchy fingers post your website's url that is not containing any project .

As for folks like me i'll pass only a job offer from Google as CEO can make me drop my freelancing mindset to web development or maybe appointment as special adviser to Yar'dua on IT. grin

Cheers and good luck to all the brothers that apply
Re: Assistant Webmaster Needed As Entry Level In A Top Paying Bank by timmy(m): 7:33am On Aug 28, 2007
@Tundewoods, when did you become such a menace to the forum, grown ups like you shouldn't be caught making insane posts on forums, rmber your age and how long youve been developing webs, to think of it, Nebuchadnezzar's domain has expired and i got a mail from Jezebels grand son that you haven't updated her site since she died.

Just in case anyone is wondering my gibberish, Tundes has been developing blogs and website for companies since the era of Noah, he even built an online application app for Noah, for those who wanted to join the boat, guess no entry was placed, thanks to tunde, no one could apply online then cos he's app had enuff bugs.

whats wit intercontinental banks website, it seems down abi na my connention?
Re: Assistant Webmaster Needed As Entry Level In A Top Paying Bank by tundewoods(m): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2007
Oh my goodness ! It's funny how time flies,i totally forgot until timmy just reminded me that i've been into web development for close to a decade !!

i totally forgot,please forgive my forgetfulness.please bear with timmy for his attitude he still holds a grudge against me for denying him a date with my first daughter. grin

(1) (Reply)

New Social Network That Pays Its Users / My Latest Web Jobs. Wat Y'll Think? / What Is Web Accessibility?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.