Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,268 members, 7,864,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped (1019 Views)

My Sister's Account Was Wiped Out While Her Atm Card Was With Her / Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress / Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Maximusoctavius: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Man stopped from committing suicide after finding out his account was wiped

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS_3E4hLwEE
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Rollsnjaguar(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
You mean "wiped"
Na wa for people o
In this harsh economy.
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Maximusoctavius: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
Rollsnjaguar:
You mean "wiped"
hmm
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by AsomArchitectNG(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
Too bad
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by PrudencyFeats: 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
I opened an account with one of the marketers who approached me on the road, what suprised me was that after 4.days a 'hopeless' man called me and asking if I have collected my debit card. The same UBA

After that call, I've never sent another kobo to that account, I suspect insider role with that man's case just like me own.
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Lizzygreene: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
PrudencyFeats:
I opened an account with one of the marketers who approached me on the road, what suprised me was that after 4.days a 'hopeless' man called me and asking if I have collected my debit card. The same UBA

After that call, I've never sent another kobo to that account, I suspect insider role with that man's case just like me own.
omo
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by lordm(m): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Where are those people that are in support of yahoo boys. Where are those people that said it was against the white only?

Crime does not know race, colour or religion.

I condemn this in totality

2 Likes

Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Partyhat(m): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
Scammers no get joy
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by mikkeyvirus: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
People should share their experiences with these banks let's read na
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Gokuvegeta: 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ignorance from the bank
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Gokuvegeta: 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
Maximusoctavius:

Watch video below:

Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Gokuvegeta: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
Omo
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by mikkeyvirus: 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
And someone will still come and support yahoo boys
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Jackgriffo: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
Things dey occur
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Collinnss: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
Sad
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Collinnss: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Maximusoctavius:

Watch video below:

Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Porshealien: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2021

Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Porshealien: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Maximusoctavius:

Watch video below:

Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Agricmoney(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
In life nothing is worth taking your life for. Later, when u remember it you would just shake your head and say to yourself, actually nothing is worth all this trauma

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Mancrossfire: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
I wish I could get him a sound lawyer
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped by Porshealien: 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Baltimore Man Shot Himself After Killing His Ex Girlfriend & Ex Pregnant Wife / How I Excaped Scammers That Almost Ruined Me Completely. / Wanted Persons By Anambra State Police Command To Get 1 Million From Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.