Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

How good are your writing skills!? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How good are your writing skills!? (405 Views)

5 Books To Sharpen Your Writing Skill In 2020 / Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. / How Good Are You With Figures Of Speech? Try This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How good are your writing skills!? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
You love to write...you like to put pen to paper and pen your thoughts down.When you write,you feel like all problems can be solved by articulating your thoughts and honestly,that's even true
You write for leisure..you write to have relief from your pent up feelings why not write to also earn money?...why not share your skills with companies in need of them and at the same time sharpen up your writing skills?
Email Copywriting Tycoon is a 4-part program that will arm you with basic to intermediate-level tactics, techniques, and tricks so you can become a good-enough email copywriter capable of charging businesses decent fees to write their emails, in 2 weeks or less.
This program teaches you to gauge four important things when writing and they include..
1)Who are you writing to?your audience...what type of audience are you interested in?
2)Why are you writing for the company?
4)are you having fun?...cause your audience can definitely guage that.

This is but a summary of what this product has to offer...use your skills,talent to enrich yourself and sharpen up your skills while you are at it too

DM me on 09097214695
Or email me on okpalanprecy1950@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Powerful Laws In The World That You Should Know / Kindle Publishers Please Come In / My Ex Husband Want Me Back - Feather's Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.