Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) (1726 Views)

This Is What A Masquerade In Brazil Looks Like (video) / IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) / Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
I told you in Brazil they believe in our African tradition

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/11/this-is-what-ogun-in-brazil-looks-like.html?m=1

OAM4J Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
What do you think
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ogun the god of iron!!!
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by AntiChristian: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
Awon elebo!
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
AntiChristian:
Awon elebo!

It's a religion just like Islam bro

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
habsydiamond:
Ogun the god of iron!!!

Ogun lakaye!
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by Teslason(m): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Is that what the dirty looks like there?
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
Teslason:
Is that what the dirty looks like there?

Lol, it's a religion
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by KnownUnknown: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by MufasaLion: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Cool

Religious beliefs should be by choice. Their Ogun is more neater than what we have here in Nigeria.
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
Cool

Religious beliefs should be by choice. Their Ogun is more neater than what we have here in Nigeria.

Lol I think this is new the ogun never chop food yet
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by MufasaLion: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol I think this is new the ogun never chop food yet

grin grin grin
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by AntiChristian: 5:43am On Dec 01, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

It's a religion just like Islam bro

No, maybe like Christianity!

That's where you need to believe in a shedded blood or shed blood!
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2021
AntiChristian:

Learn to respect other people's religion and beliefs as you want them to respect yours, if you are a Buddhist I would still respect you
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by AntiChristian: 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Learn to respect other people's religion and beliefs as you want them to respect yours, if you are a Buddhist I would still respect you

How did i disrespect them?

Are they not elebo?
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by KnownUnknown: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
AntiChristian:

How did i disrespect them?

Are they not elebo?

Abd, go throw rocks at a wall and leave elebo alone.
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by TenQ: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
AntiChristian:

The average moslem do not know that there is no religion of Moses without the shedding of blood!
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by AntiChristian: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Abd, go throw rocks at a wall and leave elebo alone.

Which wall you dey throw stone at?

Shey i hold elebo ni?
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by AntiChristian: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
TenQ:

The average moslem do not know that there is no religion of Moses without the shedding of blood!

What was the religion of Moses according to the Bible?
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by TenQ: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
AntiChristian:

What was the religion of Moses according to the Bible?
What was the name of the religion of the Jews according to Allah?
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by AntiChristian: 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
TenQ:

What was the name of the religion of the Jews according to Allah?

Islam!

So what was the religion of Jesus, Moses, Noah according to your Bible?
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by TenQ: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
AntiChristian:

Islam!

Taqqiyya as usual. Same technique as the father of lies!
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by AntiChristian: 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
TenQ:

Taqqiyya as usual. Same technique as the father of lies!

You can't even answer the questions I asked.
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by TenQ: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
AntiChristian:

You can't even answer the questions I asked.
Answer to Taqqiyya!?
It's a waste of time!
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by sonmvayina(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
AntiChristian:

Islam!

Nah..Judaism.

The religion of the jews..
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by KnownUnknown: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
AntiChristian:

Which wall you dey throw stone at?

Shey i hold elebo ni?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAlpoMgxO10
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by AntiChristian: 8:22am On Dec 02, 2021
sonmvayina:

Nah..Judaism.

The religion of the jews..

No record of that in the Bible.
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by AntiChristian: 8:24am On Dec 02, 2021
TenQ:

Answer to Taqqiyya!?
It's a waste of time!

When you have reached the end of your brain capacity to answer (Holy Spirit) then you bring Taqiya in here.

Alhamdulillah, Taqiya does not exist in the Qur'an or Sunnah!
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by TenQ: 8:32am On Dec 02, 2021
AntiChristian:

When you have reached the end of your brain capacity to answer (Holy Spirit) then you bring Taqiya in here.

Alhamdulillah, Taqiya does not exist in the Qur'an or Sunnah!
Another Taqqiyya!
Qur'an 3:54
Allah is the best deceiver.

It's of little wonder that his followers will follow suit!
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by AntiChristian: 8:46am On Dec 02, 2021
TenQ:

Another Taqqiyya!
Qur'an 3:54
Allah is the best deceiver.

It's of little wonder that his followers will follow suit!

If you call Allah by such name let's check the verse below:

I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD (YAHWEH), do all these things.
Isaiah 45:7

1. What does disaster mean in the above?

Jeremiah 4:10
Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD (YAHWEH), how completely you have deceived (nasha) this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."

Yahweh deceived people

3. 1 Kings 22:20-22

And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'
" 'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

Yahweh commissioned a spirit to go and deceive people

Isaiah 37:6-7
Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.' "

God had that spirit spread a rumor so that the King of Assyria can to return to his homeland. In short, that spirit's purpose was for deception

Isaiah 19:14
The LORD has poured into them a spirit of dizziness; they make Egypt stagger in all that she does, as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.

Here we see God deceiving people to the extent that they become absolutely foolish.

6. Jesus too did same on earth
John 16:25
25"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?

Well, here we find out why...

Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

All these are Taqiya right?
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by sonmvayina(m): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
AntiChristian:

No record of that in the Bible.

Do you have a brain at all.
The national religion of the jews is Judaism.

The Torah is their guide book. .it is not a history textbook. It is s spiritual manual.
Re: This Is What Ogun In Brazil Looks Like (photo) by AntiChristian: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
sonmvayina:

Do you have a brain at all.
The national religion of the jews is Judaism.

The Torah is their guide book. .it is not a history textbook. It is s spiritual manual.

Where did God legislated JUDAISM for them as their religion?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy a Flat on Your Church's Credit Card / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Light From Darkness / Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.