Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Pls Help Recommend A Good Hospital For My Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help Recommend A Good Hospital For My Baby (414 Views)

My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Recommend A Good Hospital For My Baby by factorian: 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hello all
I have a 4 months and two weeks old baby, she is diagnosed with hydrocephalus. Help recommend a good hospital I can have her shunted.
It's an emergency.
Thanks
Re: Pls Help Recommend A Good Hospital For My Baby by TundeWX: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
factorian:
Hello
I have a 4 months and two weeks old baby, she is diagnosed with hydrocephalus. Help recommend a good hospital I can have her shunted.
It's an emergency.
Thanks

Nizamiye Hospital,Abuja
Lagos state teaching hospital( best option in terms of cost)
Re: Pls Help Recommend A Good Hospital For My Baby by factorian: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
TundeWX:

Nizamiye Hospital,Abuja

Kindly advise how I can locate it. Is it a privately or a government owned hospital?
Thx
Re: Pls Help Recommend A Good Hospital For My Baby by TundeWX: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
factorian:

Kindly advise how I can locate it. Is it a privately or a government owned hospital?
Thx
Its private...around Idu industrial area abuja,close to life camp .
I'll advise you go for the Lagos state teaching hospital tho
Re: Pls Help Recommend A Good Hospital For My Baby by factorian: 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
TundeWX:

Its private...around Idu industrial area abuja,close to life camp .
I'll advise you go for the Lagos state teaching hospital tho
I don't want her treatment delayed anymore. Can luth offer emergency treatment? She have been suffering for the past 4 months of her life. Those pressure needs to be reduced from her head. Btw, I've put a call through to the hospital, they said they'll speak with their neurosurgeon and get back to me

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Recommend A Good Hospital For My Baby by TundeWX: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
factorian:

I don't want her treatment delayed anymore. Can luth offer emergency treatment? She have been suffering for the past 4 months of her life. Those pressure needs to be reduced from her head. Btw, I've put a call through to the hospital, they said they'll speak with their neurosurgeon and get back to me
You know how government hospitals are...protocols and unnecessary delays...at Nizamiye its good you've contacted them,its immediate...Try and alert the LASUTH if you have someone in lagos to comfirm..
Wish ur kid all the best,cheers

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Recommend A Good Hospital For My Baby by factorian: 1:29am On Dec 03, 2021
TundeWX:

You know how government hospitals are...protocols and unnecessary delays...at Nizamiye its good you've contacted them,its immediate...Try and alert the LASUTH if you have someone in lagos to comfirm..
Wish ur kid all the best,cheers

Hi again!
Please do you live in abuja? If yes. Can you recommend any affordable hotel for me? I've booked an appointment with the hospital. Just worried about accommodation.
Thank you
Re: Pls Help Recommend A Good Hospital For My Baby by TundeWX: 3:53am On Dec 03, 2021
factorian:

Hi again!
Please do you live in abuja? If yes. Can you recommend any affordable hotel for me? I've booked an appointment with the hospital. Just worried about accommodation.
Thank you
Hi there..Glad to hear that.
Hotels in abuja can be a bit pricey,especially one with close proximity to the hospital...your best bet will be to book a shortlet apartment on AirBnB or JiJi( JiJi most preferred). You'll see apartments tailored to ur choice around the hospital area like galadimawa,Life camp,etc
Re: Pls Help Recommend A Good Hospital For My Baby by factorian: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2021
TundeWX:

Hi there..Glad to hear that.
Hotels in abuja can be a bit pricey,especially one with close proximity to the hospital...your best bet will be to book a shortlet apartment on AirBnB or JiJi( JiJi most preferred). You'll see apartments tailored to ur choice around the hospital area like galadimawa,Life camp,etc
Thank you for responding. You don't know what this means to me, I'm grateful. I don't know how that works though but I'll check and get back to you.
Re: Pls Help Recommend A Good Hospital For My Baby by TundeWX: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2021
factorian:

Thank you for responding. You don't know what this means to me, I'm grateful. I don't know how that works though but I'll check and get back to you.

No problem bro
Re: Pls Help Recommend A Good Hospital For My Baby by factorian: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
TundeWX:

No problem bro
Thank you.
I want to ask one more question, is that hospital averagely priced? Or they charge at an exorbitant rate? Like I said, I want her treated as an emergency but the fact that the hospital is located in abuja gives me goose bump already.
Re: Pls Help Recommend A Good Hospital For My Baby by TundeWX: 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
factorian:

Thank you.
I want to ask one more question, is that hospital averagely priced? Or they charge at an exorbitant rate? Like I said, I want her treated as an emergency but the fact that the hospital is located in abuja gives me goose bump already.
There rates are high bro,I won't lie...but rest assured its going to be done professionally and successfully
Re: Pls Help Recommend A Good Hospital For My Baby by factorian: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
TundeWX:

There rates are high bro,I won't lie...but rest assured its going to be done professionally and successfully
Thank you! I'm anxious to hear what the cost will be. Do you know any affordable hospital in lagos. Just incase that hospital is not affordable for me. Sorry if I'm a bother.
Many thanks
Re: Pls Help Recommend A Good Hospital For My Baby by TundeWX: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
factorian:

Thank you! I'm anxious to hear what the cost will be. Do you know any affordable hospital in lagos. Just incase that hospital is not affordable for me. Sorry if I'm a bother.
Many thanks
Not a bother bro
LASUTH also treat the ailment.i believe the cost will be subsidised,if I recall well they treat hydrocephalus around 500-600k abt 2-3yrs back,but you know how Government hospitals are.
Re: Pls Help Recommend A Good Hospital For My Baby by factorian: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
TundeWX:

Not a bother bro
LASUTH also treat the ailment.i believe the cost will be subsidised,if I recall well they treat hydrocephalus around 500-600k abt 2-3yrs back,but you know how Government hospitals are.
True. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Thx
Re: Pls Help Recommend A Good Hospital For My Baby by TundeWX: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
factorian:

Thx
Alright bro...wish you all the best
Re: Pls Help Recommend A Good Hospital For My Baby by factorian: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
factorian:

Btw, I've got a shortlet from jiji. U're the best.
Thx
Re: Pls Help Recommend A Good Hospital For My Baby by heykims(m): 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Just locate any tertiary hospital around u, either state or federal.

(1) (Reply)

Covid Vaccine Card / Are Cashew Nuts Good For Your Liver? / If You Have These 3 Medical Problems, Eat More Of Tiger Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.