Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,865 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Harrison Gwamnishu Cries As He Celebrates 5th Anniversary Of Being Acquitted - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Harrison Gwamnishu Cries As He Celebrates 5th Anniversary Of Being Acquitted (457 Views)

Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) / Man Raped 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Delta – Harrison Gwamnishu / Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harrison Gwamnishu Cries As He Celebrates 5th Anniversary Of Being Acquitted by philme87: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Human rights activist, Harrison Gwamnishu, is a happy man today November 30, as he celebrates the 5th anniversary of being acquitted by the court after he was wrongfully imprisoned for four years.

Harrison, who is the only surviving child of his parents, was arrested in June 2011 by his former boss who falsely accused him of robbery. He was arraigned in court for 'conspiracy, unlawful possession of firearms and armed robbery".

He was moved from Ogwashi Uku prison, SARS office Ikeja, A division Asaba, State CID Asaba, and Ikoyi prison.

On November 30, 2015, he was discharged and acquitted after the court called for the complainant to come forward with evidence and none was provided.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8cf4QY_r7I

1 Share

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Cries As He Celebrates 5th Anniversary Of Being Acquitted by Malory: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
Only in Nigeria under Buhari that getting justice is seen as a miracle
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Cries As He Celebrates 5th Anniversary Of Being Acquitted by Mancrossfire: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
S
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Cries As He Celebrates 5th Anniversary Of Being Acquitted by Banjulthompson: 6:03am On Dec 01, 2021
Eyaa
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Cries As He Celebrates 5th Anniversary Of Being Acquitted by fafambo: 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Malory:
Only in Nigeria under Buhari that getting justice is seen as a miracle
illiteracy is a disease, i'm not a fan of buhari neither am I an APC member, but let the truth be told, is buhari the president of Nigeria in 2011, this buhari ur just calling his name anyhow is someone's father ooo , thread with caution

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Avoid This Suicide Thought / Lady Who Lost Her Iphone In America Discovered it In Ghana / Police, Hunters Kill Two Suspected Kidnappers, Rescue Victims In Adamawa (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.