Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,870 members, 7,859,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Gov. Diri Welcomes NYSC Batch C Stream 2 Members To The Bayelsa State Permanent - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Gov. Diri Welcomes NYSC Batch C Stream 2 Members To The Bayelsa State Permanent (350 Views)

Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Diri Welcomes NYSC Batch C Stream 2 Members To The Bayelsa State Permanent by ebidabs: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
Bayelsa NYSC Takes Possession of Permanent Orientation Camp:

... As Gov. Diri Welcomes NYSC Batch C Stream 2 Members to the Bayelsa State

After 15 years of planning and construction of the NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp in Bayelsa State, the corps have taken possession of the facilities at the Boro Town in Kaiama, Kolokuma/Opokuma Local Government Area.

The Permanent Orientation camp has received the first set of the corps members for their orientation exercise.

Governor Douye Diri, who witnessed the swearing-in ceremony for the 2021 Batch C, Stream 2, charged the corps members to take Bayelsa as their new home.

"Let me welcome you all to the Glory of All Lands, Bayelsa State. I am indeed as excited as you are today. The reason is that, I am standing here in your permanent orientation camp, for the first time to receive you. I also join your State coordinator in cautioning you to the rules and regulations that guide the service.

Let me on behalf of the prosperity administration, our government is tagged "Prosperity Government", as it follows, anybody that steps his or her feet on Bayelsa, you are stepping on prosperity.

So, I like to assure you that, Bayelsa is ready for you, for as long as you are ready for Bayelsa. And wherever you will be posted to, try and be part and parcel of that society, after all the essence of NYSC is cultural integration.

I hereby declare 2021 Batch C, Stream 2 Orientation Camp Open."

~Senator Douye Diri, Governor of Bayelsa State.

(1) (Reply)

A Complete Tutorial On How To Write A Perfect CV To Catch Employers Attention / Gorontula Fruit + It's Syrup + ( Pay On Delivery Only ) 100% Secured. / I Got Posted To Illorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.