Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

People Be Carefull With Surveryors - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / People Be Carefull With Surveryors (459 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Be Carefull With Surveryors by anotibeat: 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2011
Immagine, a surveyor came to me and was like he has some family that want him to do a survey of 50 hectares of land in a village in lekki, he want a sponsorer to bring money for him to make d survey, he said he needs 2.5 million for the survey and that he gets 50plots from the 50hectares, and that will result to 25plot for d sponsorer and 25 for him. people in the house, is this kind of buz real in Nigeria.? I want to shine my eyes oooooo. Im open to advice and if you think its real.
Re: People Be Carefull With Surveryors by lovetosin: 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2011
@poster:if i were u,i wld take my 2 shoes ,look my left ,right,front and back,run as fast i can,BECUZ YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE DUPED BIG TIME, I MEAN BIG TIME
Re: People Be Carefull With Surveryors by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2011
Wonder shall never end. I am laughing my backside off. Unbelievable!
Re: People Be Carefull With Surveryors by anotibeat: 9:20am On Jun 11, 2011
open to ideas pls
Re: People Be Carefull With Surveryors by perenren: 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2011
I was in a similar predicament a few months back. In my own case, the surveyor collected a total of 9m with the promise of giving me 9acres from the supposed land he will get from the land owners. Needless to say he did not give me any land and he has only refunded 3.5m up to date. This is a registered surveyor mind you. So be careful.
Re: People Be Carefull With Surveryors by zhandul(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2011
is not all the surveyors are bad.the place i surveyed for 7million i got 50plots of land and i have done my documents with the family and now i am on processing c of o. is not fair discrediting all the surveyors instead look for those that have the fear of GOD and do bussiness with them
Re: People Be Carefull With Surveryors by saibuhari(m): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2011
@ Zhandul, please let me have your gsm no. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Luxury Flat With Bq,gym,pool Etc For Let In Victoria Island / 5 B/r Duplex With 2 Nos Of 3b/r Flat Up & Down At Falolu Street Surulere With C / To - Let : Houses And Flat Apartments At Ikeja( Gra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.