Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama (1185 Views)

I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! / Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 01, 2021
So today marks the first day of a new month, the 1st of December. It also marks an additional year to my mother's life. It is her birthday!
Happy birthday to a woman who has been my mother from the day I was born till now.
She refused to abort me when my father said he didn't want more than two children (redpiller much ??) Lol.
Nah... Just that he had others from other women. Family planing?? Economy for show am shege. But I think Abacha was President then, not Buhari. So..... grin

Anyways, why do our men do these things though?? Where is da love? Tradition my *ss

Back to Mummy. Mummy, you were always a strong woman, brave, hard worker.
A prayer warrior that could give your pastor and prayer leader in church a run for their money (did I hear someone say tithes and offerings grin ) let me not sound politically incorrect right now. But they do hold their tithes (money) close to their hearts, don't they? grin

Away from mischief, back to talking about mamalet. Mummy, you were a strict, but also a bubbling mother, over the years. You could beat and punish for Africa and Madagascar join. Ehh... your reputation precedes you la. cheesy That's why I had to add the island of Madagascar into this. Even our friends used to respect themselves when they come around and you are at home. grin

You were annoying to some. Ok, you were also annoying to me, but I get it. You were just trying to do what was right and maybe the methods were a little bit stringent. Sometimes in the past, your emotions, just like the rest of us, did get the better part of you. But you are human. So you reacted as you saw fit. Even if that meant slapping any of your erring child in front of a visitor (ouch!) Kids could be stubborn. I get it.

We love you, we pray that life will favour you as you age further. If you could survive these past Buhari-dominated years, and you still didn't get hypertensive, then I see you living up to 90 years. Should I add that extra ten mama? But I know you want to just go to heaven already and be with your mother whom you never had the chance to meet. I know you will. Even if I ain't sure of myself, I am sure of you going to that place called Paradise and Heaven. You want to see what your mother would have looked like. Motherly advice, memories and all. You've shared your story with me and I remember crying uncontrollably as a 9 year old child hearing you tell me the things you did, while I tried to compile them in an assignment given to me by the class teacher to write and essay about my parent's early life.

God will grant you that desire on that glorious day of the Lord. Even your brothers and sisters who all died at infancy and at the early years of their lives, you'll get to see them. As you used to say , " there is a reason why I am still here. That I didn't die as they all did "
Yes, I think so too. Out of four, only you survived childhood and are alive today. God knows best. Pain will be wiped away. In Jesus' name, Amen!!!

Happy birthday mother.
Let me flood their NL timelines with your pictures from some years back, from childhood and even before I was born.
Nairaland good people, say a quick prayer for this amazing mother of ours. A Christian that can make you feel you don't know how to exercise faith properly grin. She will make you rethink your position on God. She knows that faith talk well, and she lives it. I wish I could emulate her, but nah....seems I'm already lost in the world grin
But I'll find my feet before it's too late, and I'll serve at the master's feet too!
Happy birthday Mrs. Rose! That's her name, Rose. So say a prayer for her.
Please witches and wizards keep off this thread and don't gamble with your lives oh!! I will slap you back into your dungeon coven. angry

Love you mummy!!! Cake toh sure for you.

Signed:

Your crazy, good son.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2021
Happy Birthday To you! kiss kiss smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by youngest85(m): 7:56am On Dec 01, 2021
Your mom is handsome

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by isaiah4life(m): 7:57am On Dec 01, 2021
Happy birthday ma'am. I wish you all the best. God will increase and keep protecting you. You will definitely eat the good of your children.

Lastly, thank you for taking good care of our OP for us. God bless you. If mama can be this fine, we just imagine how op will look.

Mummy, how wish you were the one that posted this, we would have asked for giveaway oooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2021
isaiah4life:
Happy birthday ma'am. I wish you all the best. God will increase and keep protecting you. You will definitely eat the good of your children.

Lastly, thank you for taking good care of our OP for us. God bless you. If mama can be this fine, we just imagine how op will look.

Mummy, how wish you were the one that posted this, we would have asked for giveaway oooo. grin
Hahahaha! Thank you and amen.
Lol, the bolded ehhnn.

But, you never hear say she do giveaway. She no be "influencer Baby "
Just be singing that song (Influencer Baby by Drey Spencer) to yourself. You'll understand the gist. cheesy
My mother is not an Influencer Baby. So no giveaway o. Lol.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by isaiah4life(m): 8:06am On Dec 01, 2021
Lolz! May God keep blessing mom.

JerryBizz:

Hahahaha! Thank you and amen.
Lol, the bolded ehhnn.

But, you never hear say she do giveaway. She no be "influencer Baby "
Just be singing that song (Influencer Baby by Drey Spencer) to yourself. You'll understand the gist. cheesy
My mother is not an Influencer Baby. So no giveaway o. Lol.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 01, 2021
isaiah4life:
Lolz! May God keep blessing mom.

Ameen , O Jesu.
Thank you Sir.
Appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Dollywood(m): 8:24am On Dec 01, 2021
Your mom is gorgeous, LLNP.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 01, 2021
Mummy and little baby JerryBizz
@ Sheraton Hotel and Towers Abuja
Year, 1997 . Mummy's birthday 24 years ago. How time flies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 01, 2021
Let me rush out and get something for mum, and then pickup her cake too.
Yes o, let me show her off for today. Celebrate them now you have them alive. For no one knows the hour when men will cry. When women will sigh. When tears will flow, and the ones we love are no more.

Ok, that's just me trying to sound poetic cheesy. But you get the point I was making, yes?
Indulge me for today jare...

**Love and light to y'all**

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2021
Dollywood:
Your mom is gorgeous, LLNP.
Thank you, Sir.
Amen.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Adaanna(f): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
Happy birthday to your beautiful mum
God bless her new age abundantly Amen.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by 1F30M4(f): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Birthday blessings Jerry's mum, wishing you many happy returns.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
Adaanna:
Happy birthday to your beautiful mum
God bless her new age abundantly Amen.
God bless you, dear.
Thank you for the prayers. Amen.
**Hugs**

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
1F30M4:
Birthday blessings Jerry's mum, wishing you many happy returns.
Thanks! We are saying thank you.
**Bless you**

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Happy birthday to your mum! She's beautiful... ! Many more years to come! Good health and wealth!

How did I not see this earlier?
Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by ahnie: 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
Happy birthday to your super beautiful mum may God always protect her.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
Happy Birthday Mama Jerry! You shall live to eat the fruits of your labour in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 02, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Happy Birthday Mama Jerry! You shall live to eat the fruits of your labour in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen!!!
Thank you ma'am. And yours too. Your kids are blessed!
Amen and amen, k'eyin Jesus Christ!
Amin ni oruko Jesu!
That's me saying amen both in ibibio and Yoruba languages. smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:
Happy birthday to your mum! She's beautiful... ! Many more years to come! Good health and wealth!

How did I not see this earlier?
Ummm, may be because were rather occupied to notice.
Posting snide remarks about the gender you don't care enough for. Complaining. Maybe that's why...dunno.
" This too will pass " do u recall this? So...
Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 02, 2021
Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 02, 2021
Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 02, 2021
Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 02, 2021
Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2021
Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2021
Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 02, 2021
Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
JerryBizz... I'll respond soon. I haven't been able to read your mentions. smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
Datboredberry:
You're extremely intelligent... You're right... Everything you wrote us right! But I didn't comment outta pity... I wanted to know what you were up to...

That night, I wanted to reply... But I slept off... The next morning, I didn't see any need to do so.

Its not that I don't trust you... I didn't feel like ruining this friendship... You might not get it... Chatting with you here on Nairaland, it's for the best... If I get your sole attention... On WhatsApp...Things wouldn't end well... smiley

Hope you can read his signature clearly.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Re: Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am 19 And Want To Live Like A Man. What Should I Do? / My Refrigerator That Was Abandoned For Years / Wedding Planning Do's & Don'ts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.