Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria (7138 Views)

Union Bank’s The Rise Challenge To Reward Small Businesses With N250K Each / Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria / First Bank Unveils Promo To Reward Verve Card Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by AlexReports(m): 9:47am On Dec 01, 2021
Oga Campaign International has reiterated commitment to Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) in Nigeria, as it flagged off its contest aimed at empowering SMEs and rewarding excellence themed, “SME30 Challenge”.

The contest will address the vast knowledge gap hampering the growth and sustainability of most businesses in Africa. It will focus on functional business literacy to provide resources and tools for MSMEs to thrive and equip business owners with the required knowledge to scale their businesses.

SME30 Challenge identifies the top performing Small and Medium Scale Enterprises in Nigeria and the contest aim to help groom them into bigger and more sustainable enterprises, to support them in their growth into larger and internationally oriented companies.

SME30 Challenge is the highest accolade for an SME to aspire for and beyond recognition, each category winners receive access to finance, business grants, access to local & International markets, capacity development, access to business information, media and marketing exposure while the overall winner goes home with N3million naira cash prize.

SME30 Challenge would see 30 small and medium scale enterprises from 30 different sector emerge winners after a voting process.

Small and Medium enterprises can be nominated by the company itself or by a third party, nomination portal is https://ogacampaign.com/contest/sme-30-challenge

With the SME30 Challenge, it is a breath of fresh air for entrepreneurs, business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs looking for practical knowledge to launch, scale and sustain their businesses.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/sme30-challenge-aims-to-empower-smes-reward-excellence-in-nigeria/amp/

1 Like

Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by YungDon: 11:07am On Dec 01, 2021
Just joined. Congratulations to me in advance

3 Likes

Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by barcitymedia: 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
Awesome
Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
undecided

Lies from the pit of hell

1 Like

Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by Olam09(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Okay
Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by shiki(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hope it's not campaign strategies
Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by yuzjet(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hmm
Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by DropsMic(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
Well.. This is better than organizing pageants upandan

Kudos
Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by EmmyOD(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
Good development.
How do I apply ?
Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by olugabyee: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hmmmmn
Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by yusluvad(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
Good innovation...
Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by bosschinalu(m): 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
hmmm
Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by Frank150: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Starting and sustaining a business in naija no be beans.. unless u get unlimited backing

1 Like

Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by ThanModo: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Frank150:
Starting and sustaining a business in naija no be beans.. unless u get unlimited backing
.#fact
Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by IbadeHQ: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:
undecided

Lies from the pit of hell

Y not try. There's no harm in trying. It doesn't involve bvn/nin
Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by thesolutions(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
The scammer mode pushed this to the front page.

A new site, only one content, no information about them and it has gotten to the front page.

Just out to harvest business information from Nairalanders.
Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by Flier: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
They ended up saying nothing
Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by Flier: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
IbadeHQ:

They said they have already identified the contestants,I think we should wait for them to contact us grin
Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nah how to apply to DAVIDO N250 million orphanage grant be my challenge now.

My father don die.

I am am orphan.

1 Like

Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by Dproperties: 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
Successful application submitted by me

Real Estate and Constructions company
Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
IbadeHQ:

Anything wey concern federal government... I comot my hand
Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by bigdammyj: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
Noted
Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by Dogmatix: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
I think supporting small businesses is the right decision. I am currently creating conference flyers to host a thematic event on this occasion.
Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by AfriNotesNEWS: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
not that bad
Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by davodyguy: 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
DropsMic:
Well.. This is better than organizing pageants upandan

Kudos
Àbí oo
Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by Ppgg: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ok
Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by ello29(m): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
Let them steal your business strategies.
Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by Fapemz: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
I should be here vying for this award. My small business has helped tons of other small business owners to turn around their business by providing portable power source where and when needed

Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by MumuYorubaBoy: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nonsense people harvesting business ideas
Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by YungDon: 2:30am On Dec 02, 2021
I'm the winner in Jesus name
Re: SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria by barcitymedia: 10:04am On Dec 02, 2021
Nice initiative

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway To Be Financed By South African Bank / Please What Business Can One Do With N3million / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.