Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,364 members, 7,843,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment (10195 Views)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by jubianose(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
Pearlqueen:
When you figure out why you felt that connection, come back and tell me so I'll know what to do about it.

Thank you.

It's not ur picture oo,, I felt the connection before I checked your profile. I think I like what I am seeing.... grin

So the connection is more of spiritual....!!!

Spiritual conne... cheesy
Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by Newton2024: 3:25am On Dec 02, 2021
[s]
ezenwaez:
Please if you are an N-Power Batch C1 Volunteer please note that resolution of all issues concerning the payroll status is ongoing, all issues experienced with regards to reversal from PENDING to FAILED is general and the issue is being worked on as we speak.

All Npower Batch C1 should wait for payment as the payment is under processing and before mid December all and sundry will be paid.

Always endeavour to keep checking your Npower NASIMS portal frequently to observe if your issues have been resolved.
[/s]Greetings

We, Npower Batch C1 approved by the federal government to commence the program from September 2021 to August 2022 are using this medium to alert the public of the nefarious activities with classical undertone corruption playing out under the ministry in charge of NPOWER. Three months into the program beneficiaries are still being owed stipend from the date of commencement.

On our dashboard, which is the medium through which npower contact their supposed beneficiaries, they have continued to use different gimmick and waggish tactics to delay beneficiaries their stipend.

Npower management are noted for frustrating beneficiaries with backlog unpaid stipend and finally exist them without paying up, just like what happened to Batch B. Many existed Batch B are still owed 5 months arrears which has been forgotten.

Npower/Nasims, has continued to give us Batch C1 hope of receiving our payments but what we continue to see on our dashboard is payment pending - processing-failed always. This has continued for over a month now.

We want our story heard please before they silently siphon our stipend.

They have used their media house to propagate that they have engaged 1millon beneficiaries which is not true. We have not received money. And this money has been released by federal government to the ministry

Please help Npower Batch C1

1 Like

Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by ezenwaez(m): 5:57am On Dec 02, 2021
Newton2024:
[s][/s]Greetings

We, Npower Batch C1 approved by the federal government to commence the program from September 2021 to August 2022 are using this medium to alert the public of the nefarious activities with classical undertone corruption playing out under the ministry in charge of NPOWER. Three months into the program beneficiaries are still being owed stipend from the date of commencement.
No one is sitting on your stipend

On our dashboard, which is the medium through which npower contact their supposed beneficiaries, they have continued to use different gimmick and waggish tactics to delay beneficiaries their stipend.

Npower management are noted for frustrating beneficiaries with backlog unpaid stipend and finally exist them without paying up, just like what happened to Batch B. Many existed Batch B are still owed 5 months arrears which has been forgotten.

Npower/Nasims, has continued to give us Batch C1 hope of receiving our payments but what we continue to see on our dashboard is payment pending - processing-failed always. This has continued for over a month now.

We want our story heard please before they silently siphon our stipend.

They have used their media house to propagate that they have engaged 1millon beneficiaries which is not true. We have not received money. And this money has been released by federal government to the ministry

Please help Npower Batch C1

No one is sitting on your stipend you will be paid
Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by Shalnick23: 6:27am On Dec 02, 2021
For those with issues and haven't received their September stipend. Start checking now, my brother woke up this morning to see alert

1 Like

Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by Newton2024: 6:29am On Dec 02, 2021
ezenwaez:

No one is sitting on your stipend you will be paid
We know we will be paid but when? How soon is your soon? Can you work for a whole term without any salary? Bro reason it now. Some people spend close to 1k daily on transport fare and they must eat for thirty days of every month. This is how government ought not to treat her youths.
Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by Darkmode64: 7:12am On Dec 02, 2021
Hubeznigeria:

Some folks just talk like the program pays 300k per month. A sachet of water is #20 in today's Nigeria. So tell me what can one save from that meagre amount?
Albeit, it's better than not having hope of getting money at all all.
Tbh, it's practically impossible to. At first, you'd want to imbibe in the culture - that is, to save. But somehow you'll start running out of money. Needs must be met always. It's not possible to save 30k.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by Fabinho: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2021
Newton2024:
We know we will be paid but when? How soon is your soon? Can you work for a whole term without any salary? Bro reason it now. Some people spend close to 1k daily on transport fare and they must eat for thirty days of every month. This is how government ought not to treat her youths.

I like this one 'How soon is your soon' coz na so so soon soon soon na him dem dey talk
Re: Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment by Fabinho: 10:07am On Dec 02, 2021
Hubeznigeria:

You talk like you're no in Nigeria. Save what from what? What from 30k?? And you have bills to pay and feeding? You guys should stop being unreasonable. 30k for 12months is 360k. Let's assume that you (I mean You) saved half of the total sum, what business can you start with it? How much is rentage for shop? Here you are foulmouthing another. If life is fair to you at the moment fine; it may not be to another at the present. So be guided in your utterances.

Factos ��

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Verify How Real This Is / Successful Nextzon - CBN Recruitment Exercises / Good Afternoon, Tell Us, Have You Started Physical Verification At Your End? #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.