Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos (2216 Views)

N3 Million Available: Bolt/uber Business Or Bet Naija / Invest In Cryptos Now Or..... / Advice Pls:i Want To Invest In Cryptos With $100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by TellMeTheTruth(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
I recently opened an account on Binance which has been verified and now I want to invest the sum of N2.2 million in not more that 5 different cryptocurrencies for optimal gains.

I need suggestions from crypto experts on the best 5 cryptos they think will pump soon (Include your reasons).

All conversations will be restricted to this thread or by email, I will NOT call anyone so please don't bother dropping your phone numbers

Also note that I am not interested in Royal Q or any other trading bot

1 Like

Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Femmyfestus: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
TellMeTheTruth:
I recently opened an account on Binance which has been verified and now I want to invest the sum of N2.2 million in not more that 5 different cryptocurrencies for optimal gains.

I need suggestions from crypto experts on the best 5 crypto they think will pump soon (Include your reasons).

All conversations will be restricted to this thread or by email, I will NOT call anyone so please don't bother dropping your phone numbers

Your money is less than $4K grin and you are bragging and talking with authority. If anyone advices you on the coin to invest in with the way you sounded(the bolded) , then that person must be mad, crazy and insane or maybe a poor newbie that is new to crypto world. Rephrase your sentence if you want advices.
Oponu oshi

I just told you the truth as requested by your username

10 Likes

Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by TellMeTheTruth(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
Femmyfestus:

Your money is less than $4K grin and you are bragging and talking with authority. If anyone advices you on the coin to invest in with the way you sounded(the bolded) , then that person must be mad, crazy and insane or maybe a poor newbie that is new to crypto world. Rephrase your sentence if you want advices.
Oponu oshi

I just told you the truth as requested by your username

Thank you for your suggestion but please go and check the meaning of the word "Brag" in the dictionary

1 Like

Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by fykes(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
Investing 2.2m in just 5 coins is like fishing for sharks in a pond.
The field is so wide and crypto space is still evolving for you to make such closed system investment in such an openand emerging market.
Divide ur investment into short, medium and long term portfolios and u may likely hit fortunes beyond ur plans

4 Likes

Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Evaloyal2J(f): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
TellMeTheTruth:

I need suggestions from crypto experts on the best 5 cryptos they think will pump soon (Include your reasons).

Also note that I am not i nterested in Royal Q or any other trading bot
Do you know about tonoit moon acade? It's a community driven by experts crpto analysts. They buy coin from the floor, as in, from the back door before any good project is listed for public and that's where they make millions. They take profits before those binance and other exchange listing. You will testify here once you give it a try.
My only limitation is capital but I won't fail to recommend it to anyone why is ready.
Less I forget, you are 100percent in control of your capital and profits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by cj4humanity: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
Learn first even if you have 100 million because if you can't do well with say $100 and loose half of the money in say 30 days, do you think you will do magic when given $100k dollars? No, you will definitely reduce it to $50k as you did with the 100. My suggestions are :
1st invest in yourself. Pay for sure groups, training, etc. Avoid free stuffs to make your learning curve smooth
Secondly, I advise you go into Arbitrage trading on crypto, you will see quick returns since you have relatively big amount, but don't use all. Scale up
Thirdly, Diversify, buy US stocks too. If you you understand investing then you should diversify.... "You can only put all your eggs in one basket if you have control over the basket" - Elon Musk
Finally, be patient and think long term while investing in crypto. Long term always wins.
My suggestions for long-term are BTC, Bnb, Sol, Meta coins (Sand, YGG, Mobox, Alice), Eth. Then Shib with good entry for short gains.
Peace

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by lanreokoro(m): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
I will advice you to buy digfinace token, it is on pancake swap or poocoin, it has done 12x since it lunched on 10th of last month...the Liquidity is locked for years...
Contract
0x5C77ce3Fa12824E98e48B708ba4Da523be23273b

Check it out and thank me later..
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by sogtek: 9:41am On Dec 02, 2021
You want o know more about MObox airdrop follow the link https://www.marketncard.com/mobox-airdrop-binance/
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Generalwoodz(m): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Buy GALA and SOLANA and some INU
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by MONEY247: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
Buy,
Solana, ETH and some shibcoins...
With like 2mil..
An be patient for the price to rice for you to get profits.
Use the rest to hold body....
Crypto would make you profits overtime
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by TellMeTheTruth(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
fykes:
Investing 2.2m in just 5 coins is like fishing for sharks in a pond.
The field is so wide and crypto space is still evolving for you to make such closed system investment in such an openand emerging market.
Divide ur investment into short, medium and long term portfolios and u may likely hit fortunes beyond ur plans

You have made a good suggestion which i will bear in mind when building my portfolio of cytptos.

Do you have any specific crypto you would like to recommend?
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by fykes(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
TellMeTheTruth:

You have made a good suggestion which i will bear in mind when building my portfolio of cytptos.

Do you have any specific crypto you would like to recommend?
Start WITH Binance coin BNB
Btwn April and December, BNB has added more than $300. Binance being d most secured crypto player( never been hacked) and a growing community, the future of the BNB is very bright.

Look also at Solana.
Everybody agrees that Solana has the potential to outgrow etherium due to its scalability and low gas fee.
Solana also just did a massive growth and is a developing ecosystem

1 Like

Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by TellMeTheTruth(m): 7:41am On Dec 04, 2021
Evaloyal2J:

Do you know about tonoit moon acade? It's a community driven by experts crpto analysts. They buy coin from the floor, as in, from the back door before any good project is listed for public and that's where they make millions. They take profits before those binance and other exchange listing. You will testify here once you give it a try.
My only limitation is capital but I won't fail to recommend it to anyone why is ready.

Can you shed more light on this please?

How does one avoid being misled into buying scam coins such as Squid coin while in Tonoit Moon Acade community
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by TellMeTheTruth(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
cj4humanity:
Learn first even if you have 100 million because if you can't do well with say $100 and loose half of the money in say 30 days, do you think you will do magic when given $100k dollars? No, you will definitely reduce it to $50k as you did with the 100. My suggestions are :
1st invest in yourself. Pay for sure groups, training, etc. Avoid free stuffs to make your learning curve smooth
Secondly, I advise you go into Arbitrage trading on crypto, you will see quick returns since you have relatively big amount, but don't use all. Scale up
Thirdly, Diversify, buy US stocks too. If you you understand investing then you should diversify.... "You can only put all your eggs in one basket if you have control over the basket" - Elon Musk
Finally, be patient and think long term while investing in crypto. Long term always wins.
My suggestions for long-term are BTC, Bnb, Sol, Meta coins (Sand, YGG, Mobox, Alice), Eth. Then Shib with good entry for short gains.
Peace

I'm not buying shares of quoted companies. This fund is strictly allocated for trial investment in cryptos
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by TellMeTheTruth(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
lanreokoro:
I will advice you to buy digfinace token, it is on pancake swap or poocoin, it has done 12x since it lunched on 10th of last month...the Liquidity is locked for years...
Contract

Do you know the people behind this project?

What is it's usecase?
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Evaloyal2J(f): 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
TellMeTheTruth:

Can you shed more light on this please?

How does one avoid being misled into buying scam coins such as Squid coin while in Tonoit Moon Acade community
Tonoit is an academy that guide and mentor people on genuine cryptocurrency projects to buy and make huge profits.
Their expert team research on emerging and genuine assets then, guide their client s to buy before these projects get to the public, and that's where they make huge money. Moon acade is a particular package for short term gems, there are other pacages for medium and long term coins. You definately make it huge with any of these. I can invite you to one of the zoom conference if you want to more.
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Evaloyal2J(f): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
I can ask of the admin to add you the the WhatsUp group so you can ask questions and be properly guided.
They also into coin staking, gaming, pool, etc. You can't go wrong with the community because they are always ahead in the market.
And they have physical offices too
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Evaloyal2J(f): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
Poster how far have gone? Hope you make the right choice. If you are in PH, I'd invite you to tonoit office @ benvido orazi. They're also in lagos, abuja, etc. They'll be having a good projects to buy in 13th and 20th December. You won't really make huge returns buying good coins on binance. I wish you could walk into any of the office, hear and see for yourself, you'll come here and testify.
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Yoliyoli: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
Pls how can I join the community,tonoit
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by ogo4god: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Evaloyal2J:

Pls sir. Give me the link of that community.
Thanks.
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
I can share their link and conference meetings on WhatsUp. I think sharing such can attract ban here
ogo4god:

Pls sir. Give me the link of that community.
Thanks.
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by ogo4god: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
I can share their link and conference meetings on WhatsUp. I think sharing such can attract ban here
can you give me the WhatsApp link then.. you can send it to my mail..
olaonipekun.olakunle@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Evaloyal2J(f): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
ogo4god:
can you give me the WhatsApp link then.. you can send it

Thanks.
alright
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Evaloyal2J(f): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yoliyoli:
Pls how can I join the community,tonoit

send a mail so I reply you with the link
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by ogo4god: 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
alright

Thanks.
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by TellMeTheTruth(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
I can ask of the admin to add you the the WhatsUp group so you can ask questions and be properly guided.
They also into coin staking, gaming, pool, etc. You can't go wrong with the community because they are always ahead in the market.
And they have physical offices too

Thanks for the offer but I will only buy coins through Binance or a secure reputable exchange
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Evaloyal2J(f): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
TellMeTheTruth:

Thanks for the offer but I will only buy coins through Binance or a secure reputable exchange
no stress
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by TellMeTheTruth(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2021
lanreokoro:
Contract

Is this DigFinance token available on a reputable exchange?
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Pk01(m): 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
TellMeTheTruth:

.. Can we talk on WhatsApp
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by TellMeTheTruth(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pk01:
.. Can we talk on WhatsApp

Please say whatever you have to say here or send me an email stating your business.

My email address is: confirmedtruth2016@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advise Needed. Ikorodu or Ajah-epe Axis? / I Want To Sell My Dangote Flour Mills Shares!!! Any Stock Broker Here Ready? / Current And Available Balance On My Gtb Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.