Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

THIS PLATFORM PAYS YOU 25% OF YOUR INVESTMENT DAILY BY TRADING CRPTO FOR YOU - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / THIS PLATFORM PAYS YOU 25% OF YOUR INVESTMENT DAILY BY TRADING CRPTO FOR YOU (1020 Views)

This Platform Pays You 25% Of Your Investment Daily By Trading Crpto For You / Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange / How To Make Quick Money Just By Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THIS PLATFORM PAYS YOU 25% OF YOUR INVESTMENT DAILY BY TRADING CRPTO FOR YOU by Zofan(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
I have known this site for a while now but I wanted to withdraw at least more than 5 times before introducing it to others..I have successfully done more than 5 withdrawals so far and that is why I want to help others earn from it.
It's a platform where you can invest a minimum of $50 and their Advance team of Traders uses your money to trade various Cryptocurrencies and pay u 25% profit after 24hours. You can keep doing it daily till u are tired of making money. Their trading result does not affect your daily 25% payout. If u invest today in their trading with a minimum of $50 ( about 27k), the following day u will be getting $62.5 ( about 34k). A profit of 7k daily which is about 49k in a week with just $50. I have created a WhatsApp group for people interested. You are going to be seeing lots of payment proof screenshot in the group. This is fully legit and helping u is completely free. I don't charge for anything. I just need others to make money too from it just like me. Only people ready to invest and start making money daily should chat me up so you can be added to the WhatsApp group.
Re: THIS PLATFORM PAYS YOU 25% OF YOUR INVESTMENT DAILY BY TRADING CRPTO FOR YOU by 66spirit(m): 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Run o

1 Like

Re: THIS PLATFORM PAYS YOU 25% OF YOUR INVESTMENT DAILY BY TRADING CRPTO FOR YOU by samuel051: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
Scammer
Re: THIS PLATFORM PAYS YOU 25% OF YOUR INVESTMENT DAILY BY TRADING CRPTO FOR YOU by Zofan(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
[s]
66spirit:
Run o
[/s]

Sense is far from u
Re: THIS PLATFORM PAYS YOU 25% OF YOUR INVESTMENT DAILY BY TRADING CRPTO FOR YOU by Zofan(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
[s]
samuel051:
Scammer
[/s]
Sense is far from u
Re: THIS PLATFORM PAYS YOU 25% OF YOUR INVESTMENT DAILY BY TRADING CRPTO FOR YOU by samuel051: 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
Zofan:
[/s]
[s]Sense is far from u
scammer,thief ole scammer
Re: THIS PLATFORM PAYS YOU 25% OF YOUR INVESTMENT DAILY BY TRADING CRPTO FOR YOU by Zofan(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
samuel051:
scammer,thief ole scammer
Keep promoting your stupidity. Just check out all your posts on Nairaland. U go about calling everyone scammer of which u don't know u are tarnishing people's image here. Whether u are correct or not, u don't care. Even an information that is free and I even stated I'm not collecting money from anyone, u still brought your stupid self here to call something that is free scam.
Re: THIS PLATFORM PAYS YOU 25% OF YOUR INVESTMENT DAILY BY TRADING CRPTO FOR YOU by samuel051: 2:19am On Dec 02, 2021
Zofan:

Keep promoting your stupidity. Just check out all your posts on Nairaland. U go about calling everyone scammer of which u don't know u are tarnishing people's image here. Whether u are correct or not, u don't care. Even an information that is free and I even stated I'm not collecting money from anyone, u still brought your stupid self here to call something that is free scam.
shut up u stupid scammer,go and work and stop trying to steal from people..ode scammer..lazy arse yoot go learn small mechanic ODEson idiot..
Re: THIS PLATFORM PAYS YOU 25% OF YOUR INVESTMENT DAILY BY TRADING CRPTO FOR YOU by samuel051: 2:20am On Dec 02, 2021
Big THIEF.
Re: THIS PLATFORM PAYS YOU 25% OF YOUR INVESTMENT DAILY BY TRADING CRPTO FOR YOU by samuel051: 2:21am On Dec 02, 2021
25% Kee ur papa there,ole,mini mavordi scammer.. criminal..
Re: THIS PLATFORM PAYS YOU 25% OF YOUR INVESTMENT DAILY BY TRADING CRPTO FOR YOU by 66spirit(m): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2021
Zofan:
[s][/s]
Sense is far from u
You are a big foooooooooool. Pupu full ur head..
Re: THIS PLATFORM PAYS YOU 25% OF YOUR INVESTMENT DAILY BY TRADING CRPTO FOR YOU by flames007(m): 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
Zofan:
[s][/s]
Sense is far from u
Since u said u have proof, why not post it?
Re: THIS PLATFORM PAYS YOU 25% OF YOUR INVESTMENT DAILY BY TRADING CRPTO FOR YOU by Chuks573: 2:17am On Dec 19, 2021
You are a Big scammer. To think you also have the nerve to ask for reciept after scamming me also. My 27k gone. God will punish you. Blocked me on WatsApp after confirming receipt of funds.
flames007:
Since u said u have proof, why not post it?

Re: THIS PLATFORM PAYS YOU 25% OF YOUR INVESTMENT DAILY BY TRADING CRPTO FOR YOU by flames007(m): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
Chuks573:
You are a Big scammer. To think you also have the nerve to ask for reciept after scamming me also. My 27k gone. God will punish you. Blocked me on WatsApp after confirming receipt of funds.
I think you got the wrong guy.
I was never involved in any scheme, and my name is Emmanuel, I'm a student, interior designer and content writer.

Please do well to correct yourself.
Re: THIS PLATFORM PAYS YOU 25% OF YOUR INVESTMENT DAILY BY TRADING CRPTO FOR YOU by Chuks573: 10:56am On Dec 20, 2021
Lol. I don't have the wrong guy. Anything that makes you sleep well at night. Trust me. Karma is a bitch. It'll come when you least expect it
flames007:
I think you got the wrong guy.
I was never involved in any scheme, and my name is Emmanuel, I'm a student, interior designer and content writer.

Please do well to correct yourself.
Re: THIS PLATFORM PAYS YOU 25% OF YOUR INVESTMENT DAILY BY TRADING CRPTO FOR YOU by flames007(m): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2021
Chuks573:
Lol. I don't have the wrong guy. Anything that makes you sleep well at night. Trust me. Karma is a bitch. It'll come when you least expect it
Then you're a fool. You can't even recognise who you(purportedly) do business with. At your age you still send your hard earned money to every Tom, dick and Harry that promises to double your money for you because your brain is dry and bereft of ideas.

I really don't feel pity that you got scammed. Until you learn to work, save and invest your .money in legitimate businesses, you'll always remain a mental slave.

I don't take hits to my good name lightly, even on a faceless forum. If you cannot bring proof that this moniker FLAMES007 scammed you(not some weak Whatsapp chat; anyone can do that) I'd need an apology for defamation or it's you that'll forever rot in hell's damning flames.

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria / Stock Trading Euphoria / Do You Think Is Still Adviceble For One To Invest In Stock Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.