Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

After Losing Everything Through Football Betting, How Did You Recover? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / After Losing Everything Through Football Betting, How Did You Recover? (349 Views)

8 Pieces Of Gold Mining Equipment That Help You Recover More Gold / Betting: How I Betted On Opposite Side Of Same Event And Lost Both / Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Losing Everything Through Football Betting, How Did You Recover? by leochuks1990(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
I recently lost a huge some of money through football betting. And a greater % of it wasnt even my money. i had to spend the next 2 years of my life paying back that money. at some point i felt useless... i still do sometimes though.

My questions is... If at one time, you lost life savings to football betting, How did you recover? I need all the practical lessons i can get.

Please dont Judge.

Thank you.
Re: After Losing Everything Through Football Betting, How Did You Recover? by Mbee247(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
leochuks1990:
I recently lost a huge some of money through football betting. And a greater % of it wasnt even my money. i had to spend the next 2 years of my life paying back that money. at some point i felt useless... i still do sometimes though.

My questions is... If at one time, you lost life savings to football betting, How did you recover? I need all the practical lessons i can get.

Please dont Judge.

Thank you.

One thing you 've got to do now is to forget that you recently lost the money through betting.

Before i go on,i would strongly advise you that you gradually minimize the way you gamble your money through sports until you stop it.

Now, you've got to look for different ways of generating cashflow,I don't how you are gonna do it but you have got to so you would pay the debts remaining and move on.

To your success!

1 Like

Re: After Losing Everything Through Football Betting, How Did You Recover? by mboy4real(m): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
Did u still want to continue betting if yes DM me 09053249244
Re: After Losing Everything Through Football Betting, How Did You Recover? by Solanaa: 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Promo: I L❤ve My Indomie / Westagro Farms Is A Scam / Investment Opportunity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.