Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) (37285 Views)

Cheaper Cars For Nigerians As Dollar Crashes To N1000 To Naira / Helicopter Rotor Blade Slashes Through Indian Man' Neck While Testing It (video) / Uber Driver Shed Tears Of Joy When Receiving Car Gift From His Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by ibknaanii80: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
The camera man dey very naughty, he who no watch the video no go know.

2 Likes

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by Hallabee1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
jaeyking:
grin grin

Village people don cash out for this guy head
Repair car and repair fence

You say wahala be like wetin again grin grin

Aje...

be like keke
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by JBoss25(m): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
To Jakpa sure pass

1 Like

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by petsey(m): 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
No go dey do pass yasef...he don pass him angle
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by Gravity56: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
The camera man gat no chills
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by Toluwanise247(m): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
I try to think how the guy will feel right now. I pray God give you favour before your boss. Sorry bro

3 Likes

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by peacettw: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
[/quote][quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=108128181]lol at least now he knows he will be employed til the day he die (working for free repaying the car/wall damage)
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by wallay77(m): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
Double wahala for dead body
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by Godstiger(m): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
He made a way where there is no way..

3 Likes

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by Ppgg: 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by Bethrose: 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wahala dey
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by Toluwanise247(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
That why you don't have to be jealous when you see your mate riding car. Not everyone that drive car own it . Wisdom no go kill me jare grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by KingLarry04: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Na wetin pass my power I want to dey do now

1 Like

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by KingLarry04: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Toluwanise247:
I try to think how the guy will feel right now. I pray God give you favour before your boss. Sorry bro
favour before which boss?? In naira Marley's voice "Japa japa"
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by MkBaron(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hi, I’m Baron fashionista a graduate from federal university of technology, MInna. Ex-coper from Benin city..
I’m a professional tailor located at osogbo kobogbogboe ikirun road.
I’m expert in all senator style, fashion agbada, pant (trousers), all owanbe style and all latest Ankara styles e.t.c.....

Very affordable, produce in standard and premium package ..

Deliver nation wide �

1 Like

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by xomena: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
Na big boy...
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by Jmichael1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
Fear who no fear village people...
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by Hezmatosky: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
osuofia2:
smiley
VILLAGE PEOPLE 101
Did you pass the course?
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by Michael99999: 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by osuofia2(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hezmatosky:

Did you pass the course?
A1 WITH SERIOUS BATTLE BUT THANK GOD FOR LIFE AND VICTORY
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by NohurryInLife: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
En go dey one angle dey reason en life like this now
cry cry cry cry

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
lol at least now he knows he will be employed til the day he die (working for free repaying the car/wall damage)
you mean am cool
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by nikz(f): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
Gateman will work for life to pay back. Era of slave trade comes to mind see wahala what was he thinking?
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by theamazonguru(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
It's a pity it happened this way.
And yes the gateman don buy market.
But in my opinion the market no go pass to fix the damaged fence.

I think the boss would have a comprehensive insurance.
If he does not then it's a slap on his face
This is the reason we admonish people wo can afford to buy a car to also be able secure an insurance policy.

Give it take, in highest one month the insurance company will fix this, he can even opt to collect cash with which he will be able to fix both the damaged car and the fence

Make the gateman calm down, e don happen e don happen.
Make e no go use frustration and depression kill himself ooh[sup][/sup]
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by olahero(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
And they warned him not to leave village for Lagos ooo grin
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by Mmbb: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Why
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by one4GOD(f): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
jaeyking:
grin grin

Village people don cash out for this guy head
Repair car and repair fence

You say wahala be like wetin again grin grin
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by BABANGBALI: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lalasticlala why now? Na by force person dey drive car?
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by bergs2: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wahala be like hair style.
E no dey finish.
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss’ Car While Flexing With It (video) by ignis: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Village people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kia Picanto, Brand New At Great Prices. / The Best Platform To Sell Your Vehicles Locally! / LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.