Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? (7441 Views)

How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? / Retirement In Nigeria: How Much Does One Need To Have? / How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Let me keep it short and simple...

I have career options but lacking the ability to decide on which one to go for, that would also be more favourable than the other.

I know many would come up with these question below.

"What do you want"?

I have done what I called " Heart-Check".

In the process of visualizing and heart checking ,I figured out a lot of things I want exactly but I still need to deal with "Indecision".

You can go on and ask me any helpful questions and I will give you a sincere answer because I need help.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by Rocice(m): 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Narrow down your career choice to max of 2 or three
If you are giving yourself too many choices you will have an hard time deciding
It’s best to narrow down based on strengths,job opportunities (eg it wouldn’t be wise to consider a career in profession that’s dying due to IT or automation),your pocket (if you don’t have money you can’t consider a career path that requires intensive capital requirements
Tips
Choose a career path that has transferable skills ie that you work anywhere, a doctor for instance cant work in a bank but a software developer can work in an hospital, bank,school, etc)

16 Likes

Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 02, 2021
Rocice:
If you are giving yourself too many choices you will have an hard deciding
It’s best to narrow down based on strengths,job opportunities (eg it wouldn’t be wise to consider a career in profession that’s dying due to IT or automation),your pocket (if you don’t have money you can’t consider a career path that requires intensive capital requirements
Tips
Choose a career path that has transferable skills ie that you work anywhere, a doctor for instance cant work in a bank but a software developer can work in an hospital, bank,school, etc)

Thank you very much.

You just nailed it.
Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by gsparks01(m): 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
take it to the Lord in prayer!

Meanwhile, for anyone who wants to make a CHOICE to make money from the comfort of their home (I'm talking $1k at least per month), contact me via the number on my signature.

PS. It's not affiliate marketing

and...

It's not free!

Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by bestman09(m): 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2021

Too much options dey worry you. You probably want everything to yourself, that's why you are indecisive

4 Likes

Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by TheRealOwner(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Which options do you have? Let's start from there first
Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by RawBitterTruth(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
With the way Nigeria dey nobody dey do one thing now , lol. grin

I get you tho, let's those who got better advise arrive.

3 Likes

Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by merits(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin
Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by zolajpower: 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin
Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by Stanweezy(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Let's ask Lala grin
Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by olola4(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bros, get a mentor you can trust and be ready to go with anything he says!

2 Likes

Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by Hubeznigeria(m): 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
In all of the things you figured out, you must be very particular and passionate about one of them.
Personal meditation will guide your heart towards the right path.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
Read motivational books......
Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by Deiks: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
Inside life ....rotimi 5alive
You even get job ...

1 Like

Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by Lemmy123(m): 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

I think it's simple; just go for the one you can't afford to lose. Might be difficult figuring it out and that's because you're overwhelmed with options, like the commenter up there said, try narrowing it down to the prospects of the options
Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by Kantebets(m): 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
Those holier than thou gang will soon come and here and say “stop masturbating”
Am expecting them
Foolish mfs
Allowing religion to becloud their thinkin

1 Like

Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by money121(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ok
Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by merits(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Am here to listen, let me get my popcorn and relax.

Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by smartr: 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Rocice:
If you are giving yourself too many choices you will have an hard time deciding
Tips

Chai. I think say na only me get sense for nairaland embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by billgabb(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Thank God the Damnnn Niggarrr is back. That guys comment always revolve around weed, yansh, beer, and keyboard. EFCC no go arrest all your neighbors without.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by Uniqueteco(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Righteousness should say something here o
Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by smartr: 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kantebets:
Am expecting them
Foolish mfs

Oga rest grin grin
Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by gsparks01(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kantebets:
Am expecting them
Foolish mfs
you should stop masturbating though

2 Likes

Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by WebSurfer(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Read good books
Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by Kantebets(m): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
gsparks01:
you should stop masturbating though
did I say I do?
Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by Zion243(m): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
INDECISION
Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by Perfecttouch(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ok
Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by arthurwillia(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
gsparks01:
take it to the Lord in prayer!

Meanwhile, for anyone who wants to make a CHOICE to make money from the comfort of their home (I'm talking $1k at least per month), contact me via the number on my signature.

PS. It's not affiliate marketing

and...

It's not free!

Cheers!

Ok but then make your money in peace na abi
Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by ITbomb(m): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
Being a victim once upon a time, after doing a SWOT analysis, I discovered that why I appear indecisive is because either
1. I don't have sufficient information about the situation

Or

2. I care too much about everyone and trying to make sure the final decision is good for everyone

1 Like

Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by Stainlezzking: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
If the two options have almost the same weight.
The best you can do is flip a coin... Flip like ten times and if one's margin is greater than the other by 2+ take it as a sign from God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does One Deal With Indecisiveness? by Tobetek(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
If you're confused, throw a coin and let us be

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does Sterling Bank Pay Their Staff? / Great Opportunity For An Accountants. / CIMA Introduces New Programme For Nigerian Finance Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.