Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Ugandan Pastor Rolled On Church Floor To Celebrate ‘huge’ Offering - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ugandan Pastor Rolled On Church Floor To Celebrate ‘huge’ Offering (727 Views)

Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video / Desmond Tutu's Ashes Buried Inside Church Floor (Pictures) / People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Pastor Rolled On Church Floor To Celebrate ‘huge’ Offering by Blessing2098: 8:31am On Dec 02, 2021
A pastor in Uganda, Aloysius Bugingo, rolled on the floor in excitement to celebrate an unexpectedly huge offering he recorded in his church during a Sunday service. The pastor of the House of Prayer Ministries was seen by the YeyeNews.com reporter thanking God profusely for the harvest of offerings.

“God has done a great thing for us in this thanksgiving service. Since the history of our church we have not recorded anything near this sum. The ushers should told me we have seventeen million Ugandan shillings (17,000,000 UGX)”, Pastor Bugingo declared to the wild jubilation of the congregation.

The offering has caused a big stare in Uganda since it was declared. A financial consultant told YeyeNews.com that it was high time the country’s government started taxing religious collections. “Ugandan churches seem to be in a competition for who will collect the most tithes and offerings in a single Sunday. While the productive sectors are struggling to survive, churches keep declaring humongous collections without engaging in any economic activities. They simply collect from the citizens to finance the luxurious lives of the pastors. The government must institute some regulatory framework for their activities”, the source said.

>>>>>>>>Click below for full story >>>>>>>>>>

https://yeyenews.com/ugandan-pastor-rolled-on-church-floor-to-celebrate-huge-offering/

Re: Ugandan Pastor Rolled On Church Floor To Celebrate ‘huge’ Offering by Malory: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2021
People really stupid sha. Donating money to criminals

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Pastor Rolled On Church Floor To Celebrate ‘huge’ Offering by DemMannaScam: 8:50am On Dec 02, 2021
Is it your donation?
Malory:

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Pastor Rolled On Church Floor To Celebrate ‘huge’ Offering by isaiah4life(m): 9:06am On Dec 02, 2021
Oga has seen his December giveaway. What do expect him to do? Make una leave am jare. grin
Re: Ugandan Pastor Rolled On Church Floor To Celebrate ‘huge’ Offering by Deborah98(f): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2021
I don't know but I feel uncomfortable each time I read,hear or see things pertaining to tithes and offerings. We're just giving rooms for freezer and his cohorts to debase and abuse God's principles and systems. I'll keep on paying my tithe, offering and will keep giving back to God for it is He who gives me the power, enablement and wisdom to make wealth. Atheists won't pay this idea, sorry if you don't but I do smiley

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Pastor Rolled On Church Floor To Celebrate ‘huge’ Offering by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2021
Deborah98:
Atheists won't pay this idea, sorry if you don't but I do smiley

I'm not an atheist and don't believe tithes is for Christians. You do away with everything under the law except tithing.
Re: Ugandan Pastor Rolled On Church Floor To Celebrate ‘huge’ Offering by Deborah98(f): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2021
PastorM:

I'm not an atheist and don't believe tithes is for Christians. You do away with everything under the law except tithing.
when Jesus was poised with this question on tithing and offerings by His disciples,his explanation to them didn't suit what they were looking for and so he requested a coin be brought to him. And then he being filled with wisdom asked them whose image it was and the echoed Caesar's. He then told them to give Caesar what belongs to him and God what belongs to God. Now coming down to our present world,if we can pay tax and other levies mandated by the government then we Christians equally should give God out of the abundance of what we have. Tithes and offerings are two indispensable and indisputable principles or tools in God's economic system. We have the earthly economy and heavenly economy. I don't know if I'm making sense.
Re: Ugandan Pastor Rolled On Church Floor To Celebrate ‘huge’ Offering by TrajansKong: 10:09am On Dec 02, 2021
DemMannaScam:
Is it your donation?

Typical Nigerian Christian response.

No morality, no principles.

Never speaking up for poor people who have been swindled, ALWAYS defending the swindler.
Re: Ugandan Pastor Rolled On Church Floor To Celebrate ‘huge’ Offering by isaiah4life(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2021
How many people are committed to paying their taxes? Instead, they look for means to evade it. Jesus as powerful as he is never evaded paying his taxes. He even taught his followers to pay their taxes regardless of whether the government is corrupt or not.

Today, we have believers that are so committed to paying other church demands but can't pay the government their taxes. They will all be shouting that the government is corrupt.

Who are we deceiving? Truth is truth. There is no conversational truth.

We do shout "Jesus our perfect example, " but can't do what he did.

#I am unapologetically a Christian that doesn't shame away from biblical truth.

PAY YOUR TAXES AND STOP LOOKING FOR EXCUSES TO EVADE THEM.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Pastor Rolled On Church Floor To Celebrate ‘huge’ Offering by Kucoin: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2021
See cashout! E don green for the cleargyman!
Re: Ugandan Pastor Rolled On Church Floor To Celebrate ‘huge’ Offering by Ayo081(m): 10:35am On Dec 02, 2021
PastorM:

I don't think I understand the bolded, kindly rephrase.
Re: Ugandan Pastor Rolled On Church Floor To Celebrate ‘huge’ Offering by Ayo081(m): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2021
Deborah98:
I don't know but I feel uncomfortable each time I read,hear or see things pertaining to tithes and offerings. We're just giving rooms for freezer and his cohorts to debase and abuse God's principles and systems. I'll keep on paying my tithe, offering and will keep giving back to God for it is He who gives me the power, enablement and wisdom to make wealth. Atheists won't pay this idea, sorry if you don't but I do smiley

Thing is they harmer so much on tithing there by obscuring weightier matters.

23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness.
You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.

24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.

25 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.

26 Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

Matthew 23:23‭-‬26 NIV

Tho the quoted verse talked about them (Pharisees) paying tithe, but I hope you get what God really desire and how the quoted verse is applicable today undecided

Deborah98:
We have the earthly economy and heavenly economy. I don't know if I'm making sense.

Tithe has always been about the earthly gain and Jesus Christ was straight in telling us what will give us a space in the kingdom He has prepared undecided

Not against tithing but it's sickening how they use it to replace the Gospel and God's kingdom just as Christ pointed undecided
Re: Ugandan Pastor Rolled On Church Floor To Celebrate ‘huge’ Offering by DemMannaScam: 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wrong answer

I ask again, is it ur donation?
TrajansKong:

Typical Nigerian Christian response.

No morality, no principles.

Never speaking up for poor people who have been swindled, ALWAYS defending the swindler.
Re: Ugandan Pastor Rolled On Church Floor To Celebrate ‘huge’ Offering by Truvelisback(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:
If these money were donated to u, will u reject it?
Re: Ugandan Pastor Rolled On Church Floor To Celebrate ‘huge’ Offering by judedwriter(m): 5:02am On Dec 03, 2021
Many pastors open churches solely because of money....

When money stops flowing, they pack up and go into another venture.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Shares Photos Of 'Angel' Captured On Camera In His Church / The Preaching Work To All The World Is Accomplished / Spiritual Codes. How To Live A Healthy Spiritual Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.