Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

The Missing-link: Why You Are Yet To Succeed ... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Missing-link: Why You Are Yet To Succeed ... (784 Views)

The Missing Soulmate / The Missing Theme Elements In Most Stories / {Must Read} The Missing Period By Cyberprince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Missing-link: Why You Are Yet To Succeed ... by Davidsol: 9:14am On Dec 02, 2021
The Jeremy’s Story

Jeremy is a typical analogy of you and i. In this story-line, Jeremy’s personality has nothing to do whether you’re from a wealthy or humble background, race, religion, gender or other common difference among humans.

But, one thing that is common for anybody that has come of age, is to ask this questions, “What exactly is the reason for my existence? What is my purpose of living? What I’m I born to do now that I’m still alive?”

A question like this does not depend on how privileged you are but your individuality, that is, what separates and distinguishes you from the person next to you.

What Jeremy could do was to be cautiously observant of himself. With time and patience, he was able to know what he likes and dislike. He was able to know his temperaments, abilities, strength, reflecting back to his upbringing and following through the routines of what he had fun engaging, with other qualities.

As we should know, life is not a bed of roses; challenges have no respect for any man. In many cases, life and challenge do come together and become a tag-team for every human must slog out with to decide who would eventually be declared as the winner.

In a time like this, to whomever you commit your allegiance, this is where many acknowledge the existence of the Almighty God, while they associate themselves with a particular religion, and faith being one of the exercises that aid them plunge through.

As for Jeremy, initially, he was surprised getting on the arena to face a tag-team. However, at a particular stage of his life, he was able to understand that his fight with the tag-team, although tough, and despite being a single individual, having learnt to identify and exercise the unique qualities he possessed he emerged victorious and he became a success over life and challenge.

But, if you may ask, how possible Jeremy’s fate wasn’t the same like a good number of losers that succumb to the tag-team of life and challenge on stage?

We should note Jeremy was a single individual against two. The answer is, sometimes, we should accept mysterious occurrences, that some of us interchangeably refer to as miracles!

Also, at the side of the battle arena, Jeremy had his coach that trained and let him know the truth and facts about his opponents. Please note this; we should know virtually all coaches have relative experience in which we’re going through at this moment.

Jeremy’s coach, among many transforming lessons, taught him to understand the need to leave behind his past and walk through the path to his future. Also, his coach advised him to let go of the mistakes, failures, disappointments and every other so-called vice that would have militated and become a yoke on him against facing this tag-team of life and challenge and moving forward.

After the great fight, Jeremy had an amazing experience. It was an experience not common to many. This was an experience Jeremy observed, which disfavored those that lost the fight against the tag-team of life and challenge.

In addition, Jeremy got an unusual advice from his coach before he got on stage to fight. Indeed, his coach was the ideal person Jeremy did have that got him through.

But, what did his coach revealed that made Jeremy emerged victorious and successful over life and challenge? Remember, Jeremy’s coach had relative experience of this fight presently. He’s been there and done that.

Now, pay attention to this; What his coach revealed was that the tag-team of life and challenge had no mean to harm any human. It’s only a game and not war. No wonder, death wasn’t allowed to team up in this kind of fight.

During the game, life and challenge would observe what your coach taught you and if you truly understand the game. If you do, they will always stage manage the fight and eventually handover you as the winner!

What made others lose the game was because they didn’t know it was a game. Also, the coach, if they had one, wasn’t the ideal coach. And if he was, then the losers didn’t follow through the instructions of the ideal coach.

Another revelation from your coach is to aid you identify your individuality, unique qualities and how to use them get through to your success desires- that is, always winning!

This is a summary of Jeremy’s story!

In conclusion, I would ask, are you this Jeremy? Think about this story. I want to ask if your person is a pattern or would you pattern your person to that of Jeremy?

This story-line has issues that I would like us to discuss at subsequent presentations and posts.

What I would request is that we interact.

My name is David Uti.

You can subscribe to my Youtube presentations.

Share your thoughts on the comment box below.

I believe in you. I believe you’ll become a successful person.

See you at the next post and stay blessed!
Re: The Missing-link: Why You Are Yet To Succeed ... by Davidsol: 3:40am On Dec 04, 2021
Overlooking Familiarity; Working With Reality (The Jeremy’s Story Continue)

Do you remember Jeremy? Jeremy is a representation of you and I.

Just like what is common, Jeremy went through varied experiences and eventually became a successful person, as expected and desired.

Jeremy was known by a good number of individuals, just like you and I are known right from our background, all through ....

But, there’s a mix-up!

This mix-up is when people are negligent of the serial changes of who Jeremy became, yet, they are still nurturing the thought of the same Jeremy they used to know.

A saying states “familiarity breeds contempt.” Jeremy was aware of such idioms, and he decided to pattern his personality to follow the contrary. If not, he would have lost his admiration and respect, knowing fully he worked to earn these accolades of being admired and respected.

There are people in our lives that we need to let know about our individuality, that is how unique and distinguished we are from the way they used to know us. Disappointingly, these groups are members of our families, neighbours, classmates, etc.

Although, they’ve noticed something different about Jeremy, yet, they’re still approaching Jeremy as they used to.

Note this; you may lose your admiration and respect if you refuse to work on your individuality, that is those unique qualities that distinguishes you from others.

Jeremy worked, identified his true personality, and changed many things, including the ways he related with people; this was a part of the approach that made him become successful.

Remember, I said Jeremy could be you and I! I desire success. I know you desire success. Therefore, let us change our manner of approach and the way we relate with ourselves.

It is just like Jeremy's experience, many of you know I was an academic tutor, Sunday school teacher, my humble background and some other stuff, okay, it’s enough! I request we start working with reality.

What I mean is that you should approach David Uti as the creative writer! Jeremy did likewise.

This is how I want to relate with you. This is how I want you to relate with me. I want to identify how unique you are. I want to see you relate with me and other people with your knowledge, interest and talent.

Friends, believe me, this is how people would see you climb the ladder, reaching heights that you’ll be acknowledged as a successful person in that area of your endeavors.

In conclusion, some people may not understand this mix-up because they’re yet to know their individuality.

If you have this challenge, I am available to work with you in this regard. This is one of the training and experiences I have - to aid you identify your individuality, that is, the uniqueness of your person and how ingenious you can responsibly use it to harness those available and reachable resources, and eventually make a great success of your person.

Send me a WhatsApp to +234 81 625 75 993 with the phrase “My Uniqueness” before you make your inquiry.

I assure you your response will get back to you promptly.

As we look toward other presentations, let’s interact, as you like my page and posts.

Also, subscribe to my Youtube (David Uti) presentations.

Share your thoughts on the comment box below, and share with your friends on other social media platforms.

I believe in you. I believe you’ll become a successful person.

See you at the next post and stay blessed!
Re: The Missing-link: Why You Are Yet To Succeed ... by Davidsol: 3:42am On Dec 08, 2021
How Many Opportunities…
(The Jeremy’s Story)

Jeremy fully understood why he’s yet alive; opportunities, even bountiful by the numbers.

It depends on where you’re located and being observant.

Although, this claim, I stand, it is a fact and not hypothesis. Nevertheless, it is not about how to make quick money; it is not those 'how to sell' adverts you stumble on every day; it is not the bet or gambles that are you feel the amount you play with is insignificant, expecting over a thousand percent winning.

Interestingly, all these presentations and offers are well articulated gift of the garb, seemed too good to be true.

Can you answer the following questions?

1.How many times have you gotten your fingers burnt after you tried varied business profit making offers?
2.How many excuses have you made why you couldn’t or didn’t go for those opportunities, after you showed interest, even paying for such investment?

If you would think deeply, it is because you really don’t fit into such opportunity. The evidence is the retraction of your passion via your knowledge, interest or talent that either is not suitable for such opportunities.

If you can still dig deeper within your thought, you would eventually, by process of analysis, selections and rejections of priorities ………., until you get to your ‘elemental you’ you would get to identify your exact individuality- who you are, what you have and what you want.

As I stated in my facebook posts and youtube presentations, there’s always a market for you! Your prospects would be able to distinguish you and your brand, what you’re offering and how it would satisfy their needs.

The story of Jeremy is a book that will soon be available. It suggestively requests you pattern your personality with that of Jeremy. It reveals how you can identify your individuality and ingeniously use your unique qualities to harness those accessible and reachable resources to make a great success of your person.

Send to me a WhatsApp to +234 81 625 75 993 with the phrase “My Uniqueness” if you're interested in making an enquiry.

I assure your response will get back to you promptly.

As we look toward other presentations, let’s interact, as you like my page and posts.

Share your thoughts on the comment box, and share with your friends on other social media platforms.

I believe in you. I believe you’ll become a successful person. See you at the next post and stay blessed!
Re: The Missing-link: Why You Are Yet To Succeed ... by Davidsol: 6:31am On Dec 21, 2021
Is Life Really Competitive?
(The Jeremy’s Story Continue)

There's a need to rethink some statements we use to acknowledge. One of such is “life is competitive ….” A statement like this, for those that are seemingly feeble, may experience frustration …. Depression, whereby individuals give up to fate. And, what we never wished for, are common occurrences we do receive as breaking news recently.

If we should reason, is life really competitive? In one of the chapters of Jeremy's story (At The Age Of Reality), Jeremy had the need to go into deep thoughts, come up with decisions that fit with his personal qualities. The next thing he did was to test, select and work on the prioritized qualities.

I hope you won’t mind, most especially those that are still doctrinaire with the school of thought that life is competitive; have you really identified your personal qualities? For those who know about theirs, what I expect is they should go through the aforementioned process on these potentials.

May I clear the air to discountenance this widely acknowledged but seemingly faulty statement? I am very sure we have several thousands of writers, even with closely related topical issues that are available. Aside from the copycats, if you make your comparison, you will identify the difference of approach.

Amazingly, each of these approaches is either solving a problem or meeting an expected need … to the end-user.

My name is David Uti. My conviction came as a result of my observations about our challenges. Many of us are failing to succeed because we are yet to identify our uniqueness. We are carried away with those presentations that seem to be businesses that are in vogue, luring us to venture into such businesses.

Here, we start building unnecessary glut of service (or product) providers; hosting unintended competition, in which we struggle, yet, acknowledge that we can never match up with the bigwigs that dominate these relative businesses.

If I may ask, possibly, some of you had such experience; why did you decide to quit that business untimely? It was an indicator that you were not fit for such a course! It was a venture that has nothing connected with your individuality.

Although I had my share of experience, at this age of reality, there’s no make-money enticing advert, not connected with my unique qualities that can attract my interest for investment. Definitely, I know I’ll get my fingers burnt.

Therefore, I have no need to be gullible, which eventually makes me regret my reactions. For I know my individuality. I know what I have. I know what I want.

Conclusively, the world might be populated in billions, yet, there’s space for every individual expression.

The story of Jeremy is a book that will soon be available. It suggestively requests you pattern your personality with that of Jeremy. It reveals how you can identify your individuality and ingeniously use your unique qualities to harness those accessible and reachable resources to make a great success of your person.

Send to me a WhatsApp to +234 81 625 75 993 with the phrase “My Uniqueness” if you make your enquiry.

Share your thoughts on the comment box, and share with your friends on other social media platforms.

I believe in you. I believe you’ll become a successful person. See you at the next post and stay blessed!
Re: The Missing-link: Why You Are Yet To Succeed ... by KelvinCoaster(m): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2021
Davidsol:
Is Life Really Competitive?
(The Jeremy’s Story Continue)

There's a need to rethink some statements we use to acknowledge. One of such is “life is competitive ….” A statement like this, for those that are seemingly feeble, may experience frustration …. Depression, whereby individuals give up to fate. And, what we never wished for, are common occurrences we do receive as breaking news recently.

If we should reason, is life really competitive? In one of the chapters of Jeremy's story (At The Age Of Reality), Jeremy had the need to go into deep thoughts, come up with decisions that fit with his personal qualities. The next thing he did was to test, select and work on the prioritized qualities.

I hope you won’t mind, most especially those that are still doctrinaire with the school of thought that life is competitive; have you really identified your personal qualities? For those who know about theirs, what I expect is they should go through the aforementioned process on these potentials.

May I clear the air to discountenance this widely acknowledged but seemingly faulty statement? I am very sure we have several thousands of writers, even with closely related topical issues that are available. Aside from the copycats, if you make your comparison, you will identify the difference of approach.

Amazingly, each of these approaches is either solving a problem or meeting an expected need … to the end-user.

My name is David Uti. My conviction came as a result of my observations about our challenges. Many of us are failing to succeed because we are yet to identify our uniqueness. We are carried away with those presentations that seem to be businesses that are in vogue, luring us to venture into such businesses.

Here, we start building unnecessary glut of service (or product) providers; hosting unintended competition, in which we struggle, yet, acknowledge that we can never match up with the bigwigs that dominate these relative businesses.

If I may ask, possibly, some of you had such experience; why did you decide to quit that business untimely? It was an indicator that you were not fit for such a course! It was a venture that has nothing connected with your individuality.

Although I had my share of experience, at this age of reality, there’s no make-money enticing advert, not connected with my unique qualities that can attract my interest for investment. Definitely, I know I’ll get my fingers burnt.

Therefore, I have no need to be gullible, which eventually makes me regret my reactions. For I know my individuality. I know what I have. I know what I want.

Conclusively, the world might be populated in billions, yet, there’s space for every individual expression.

Send to me a WhatsApp to +234 81 625 75 993 with the phrase “My Uniqueness” if you make your enquiry.

For you to financially succeed,there are two principles to follow:

1) Endeavour to have a 'Self esteem'...
Believe in yourself,package yourself and market yourself.

2) Endeavour to be in a 'Wealth-driven Association'...
"Birds of the same feather,flock together". Associate with the poor,you remain poor!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Missing-link: Why You Are Yet To Succeed ... by Davidsol: 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
See you at the top (The Jeremy’s Story continue)

It has become a slogan for me to always end my posts and presentations with the statement “see you at the top. Stay blessed!”

whenever I make this statement, I am wishing you well and it’s my utmost desire for you and I to get to that desired destination we’ve wished ourselves.

Jeremy, being the protagonist behind my literal work, just like I stated at my previous posts and presentations was a man just like you and i.

I decided not to accrue his background to either be wealthy or humble, more or less educated. Although, I ascribed the pronounce ‘he’. However, your gender is not the issue, it only depends on the expression of the “Elemental You”

One thing any individual who has his or her sanity intact, is the desire and the inputted force to succeed. This is what Jeremy wants, after he observed, at the age of experiencing reality, with the dire need for him to find and offer a solution to a pending challenge.

CHALLENGES AND PROBLEMS ARE UBIQUITOUS! IT IS A FACT THAT YOU EXIST TO SOLVE AT LEAST ONE! AND, DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS AMAZING ABOUT THAT SINGLE PROBLEM? IT IS BECAUSE THE PROBLEM IS OUTSTANDING. IT IS NOT A COMMON PROBLEM. IT IS A PROBLEM THAT IS BEING AWARE AND ACKNOWLEDGED BY BOTH THE GREAT AND COMMON HUMANS. BUT, THE RECOMMENDATION FOR YOU TO PROVIDE A SOLUTION IS ACKNOWLEDGED MORE BY THOSE AT THE TOP.

If you were smart enough from these few statement I’ve made, whenever I conclude my posts and presentations with “see you at the top,” I mean let us get ourselves equipped with our individual tools toward solving these disturbing problems and making great successes for ourselves.

This is because it is those with good monies, I mean those at the position of echelon, are the ones that can afford paying for our services.

However, there is this secret of discovering, working and achieving this feat. Many have the intention to follow up with this information, and a crowd is being formed with lots of competition.

How disappointed I’ve been for myself and for many, chasing shadows and not the real stuff. Our fingers keep getting burnt, maybe a good number don't have fingers anymore to present their intended unique offers (just joking!).

This is why I have decided to lay emphasis on the concept of the “ELEMENTAL YOU” It entails expressing your originality, uniqueness and ingenuity.

If you will work on this concept, you can never mingle with chickens and turkeys, for you’ll be soaring with the eagles. This is a part reason I want too see you, even having meeting with you at the top!

This is what Jeremy exists for. And this is just a fictional representation of you and i.

My introductory topic of this Jeremy’s storyline started “Are you this Jeremy? Please do refer back to my previous posts on this platform and YouTube.

I will conclude to let you know I’ll be posting and presenting relative topics from a book publication that will get to you soon. Just keep tab with me……

Don't forget my name is David Uti. I am a Creative Writer. You can view my profile on the acknowledged social media platforms.

Therefore, see you at the top and stay blessed!

(1) (Reply)

H▫A▫B▫I▫B▫A▫T / 2009 Green Book Festival Call For Entries / What Can Be Done About Being Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.