Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Christian Women Should Not Do Different Styles Or Moan In Bed, It’s A Sin-pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Women Should Not Do Different Styles Or Moan In Bed, It’s A Sin-pastor (873 Views)

Christian Women Show Off Amazing Dance Steps While Dancing To 'Overdose' Song / Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Women Should Not Do Different Styles Or Moan In Bed, It’s A Sin-pastor by Voice22: 9:23am On Dec 02, 2021
Christian Women should Not Do Different Styles Or Moan In Bed, It’s A Sin – Pastor Claims
A woman of God has cautioned Christians about the different styles they use in bed and why they should stop.
According to her, the only approved style of sex for Christians is for the man to be on top while the woman lies down without moving.
She explained that any other position apart from missionary is from the pit of hell.
She was heard saying in a video “These things we see dogs doing on the streets is not for humans to do. These are things the devil uses to deceive Christians. Styles used in P0rnography is not for Christians.. I repeat styles is not approved for saints of God just like family planning.” She was heard saying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH8jg0a9Bt0
Re: Christian Women Should Not Do Different Styles Or Moan In Bed, It’s A Sin-pastor by Malory: 9:28am On Dec 02, 2021
Na this type go de do bicycle kick and frog style for bed but will be here deceiving herself
Re: Christian Women Should Not Do Different Styles Or Moan In Bed, It’s A Sin-pastor by efighter: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2021
Let the Pastor Mrs come and spend a night with me so that I will hear her moan and see her Christian styles, then I will be able to teach my wife the Christian moans and styles.
Re: Christian Women Should Not Do Different Styles Or Moan In Bed, It’s A Sin-pastor by Deborah98(f): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2021
God will be like who send you undecided sometimes I try to read God's mind to actually know what He'll be making out of all these jokes, disputes and tales we claim to be doing or have been revealed to us. Very soon they'll tell us not to wear a certain cloth or eat a certain food or even dance in church. Heaven is the goal is no longer easy as purported
Re: Christian Women Should Not Do Different Styles Or Moan In Bed, It’s A Sin-pastor by AntiChristian: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin grin grin

Thank God i'm not a Christian!

1 Like

Re: Christian Women Should Not Do Different Styles Or Moan In Bed, It’s A Sin-pastor by LordReed(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Plain rubbish.
Re: Christian Women Should Not Do Different Styles Or Moan In Bed, It’s A Sin-pastor by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Deborah98:
God will be like who send you undecided sometimes I try to read God's mind to actually know what He'll be making out of all these jokes, disputes and tales we claim to be doing or have been revealed to us. Very soon they'll tell us not to wear a certain cloth or eat a certain food or even dance in church. Heaven is the goal is no longer easy as purported
OMG! I hope this means you are finally almost getting it. undecided

You don't need to read God's mind or anything. You just need to learn what Jesus Christ commands of us. Every other thing people say or do in His name is sin against Him, and God ain't making jokes of our sins. undecided
Re: Christian Women Should Not Do Different Styles Or Moan In Bed, It’s A Sin-pastor by efighter: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Idiots on the pulpit.

1 Like

Re: Christian Women Should Not Do Different Styles Or Moan In Bed, It’s A Sin-pastor by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
efighter:
Idiots on the pulpit.
Apt!
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Albert Einstein Was An Atheist. / Who Revealed Revelations To Mohammed? Satan Or Allah / Why Jehovah Is A Massive Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.