Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,287 members, 7,853,359 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Is There Any Mysterious Creature Inside Osun River? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is There Any Mysterious Creature Inside Osun River? (549 Views)

‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) / The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) / Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Mysterious Creature Inside Osun River? by God1000(m): 9:42am On Dec 02, 2021
A friend of mine once told me about a creature that normally appears during oshun-oshogbo festival after some rituals have been performed by the worshippers, and that people are not allowed to go there with gadgets to take photos.

They call it the river goddess

This might be another old wives tales but I'm curious, people that have gone there before should tell us about it.

Re: Is There Any Mysterious Creature Inside Osun River? by Mrsoft3(m): 9:50am On Dec 02, 2021
Won't be surprised, there is more to what we don't know, many claims and sightings. Even the bible talked about alien creatures, leviathan in the deep.
Re: Is There Any Mysterious Creature Inside Osun River? by God1000(m): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2021
Mrsoft3:
Won't be surprised, there is more to what we don't know, many claims and sightings. Even the bible talked about alien creatures, leviathan in the deep.
I need to go there and see things for myself
Re: Is There Any Mysterious Creature Inside Osun River? by Mrsoft3(m): 9:56am On Dec 02, 2021
God1000:

I need to go there and see things for myself

Please do and update us with pictures
Re: Is There Any Mysterious Creature Inside Osun River? by God1000(m): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2021
Mrsoft3:

Please do and update us with pictures
Okay man, but taking pictures isn't allowed according to him
Re: Is There Any Mysterious Creature Inside Osun River? by MufasaLion: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin grin grin

It's all superstitious belief. Creatures that are inside that river are fish, crabs, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Akpoazaa Group CEO, Frank Igbojindu Gave Full Meaning Of The Town, Okija / Extravangant Sacrifice / An Educating Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.