Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,739 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Proof That Lewandoski Was Not Robbed. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Proof That Lewandoski Was Not Robbed. (436 Views)

Lewandoski Agrees Personal Terms To Join Barcelona This Summer / Lionel Messi V Lewandoski: Who Deserves Balon D'or 2021 Based On This Stats / Coach Gernot Rohr Robbed In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Lewandoski Was Not Robbed. by cutecommend: 11:28am On Dec 02, 2021
I am not super convinced that mercy deserved the balloon door, but I am sure that Lewandoski is not the favourite... These are my proofs.

(1) Lewandoski was the favourite in 2020, not 2021.

(2) No ballon door was given in 2020.

(3) Lewandoski did not play up to the ballon door level in 2021.

(4) If they had considered 2020 performance and 2021, the Lewandoski is the best.

(5) COVID affected 2020 football..

(6) What you should be saying is "they should have considered 2020 performance".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Lewandoski Was Not Robbed. by JohnnyPalmer: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
I disagree with point 3

But you should be dropping off stats as proofs

That's the only way to silence haters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof That Lewandoski Was Not Robbed. by paulolee(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
they know all these bt sentiments, bias n hate for messi no go allow them agree with u on this fact..
gospel wey me n bros ojeemah don preach tire since messi win copa but dm no still wan kiss d truth..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Lewandoski Was Not Robbed. by paulolee(m): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:
I disagree with point 3

But you should be dropping off stats as proofs

That's the only way to silence haters
a stat chat was dropped on each individual performance from d start of 2021 till wen dey stopped counting votes, it came out wen haters were asking for 2020 n 2021 perfromances to be used to determine d winner bcox it may favor lewa dt had a better 2020..
2..if its by goals, messi won't finish 5th in 2018 bcoz he gat d best individual performance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof That Lewandoski Was Not Robbed. by OJEEMAH(m): 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bros no stress yourself. Even Balon D'or Chief no fit pacify these guys at this point.

Messi win na robbery

Lewandoski win well deserved

Them no go even mind Maguire as long no be Messi.

Even when the stats dey very glaring

I remember how some of them swore with their lives that Messi can't win, now see the hypocrites crying everywhere that it was rigged.

Truth is, all the journalists can't love or hate Messi......Sentiment may have influenced some voters choice but it didn't change the fact that Messi's achievement is a clear match for Lewandoski.

while, some of them voted against Messi not because he doesn't deserve it but their preference for Lewandoski/Ronaldo may have influenced it as well.

Just don't understand why some people can't think rationally
Re: Proof That Lewandoski Was Not Robbed. by OJEEMAH(m): 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
paulolee:
they know all these bt sentiments, bias n hate for messi no go allow them agree to am..
gospel wey me n bros ojeemah don preach tire but dm no still hear
This matter go soon choke them

(1) (Reply)

Sure Games / We Do Small Odds. That's Where The Winning Is. / Nigeria Vs Tunisia: Head-to-head Of 2021 Afcon's Round Of 16 Opponents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.