Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Make N30k Weekly As Our Distributor (guaranteed) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make N30k Weekly As Our Distributor (guaranteed) (785 Views)

Be our distributor,rechargeable Mini Fans N Lamps / How To Earn Big With Superlife As Our Distributor (images) � / How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make N30k Weekly As Our Distributor (guaranteed) by SkinolCosmetics: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A4S_E6INHQ&feature=emb_imp_woyt
watch the video above to learn more

Do you know you can make N30,000 weekly as our distributor when you buy N60,000 worth of Beauty products from us then distribute within your city and to the customers we are going to send to you? shocked

Now you might be wondering, what do I mean?

Good!

My name is Chukwuka Emmanuel and I work at Skinol Cosmetics online store. We import high standard beauty products from China, Turkey and USA. These are highly demanded, problem solving products that you can't find elsewhere apart from our website with high profit margins (50-60% profit).

We have a unique distributor program that allows our distributors to earn extra cash by simply helping us deliver our products to customers we will send to them via our customized mobile app.

This simply means that: 1. You buy high-valued skincare products from us at ridiculous wholesale prices 2. We send you customers who will buy from you at a retail price that we set 3. You make the deliveries and get extra profit.

This distribution program helps us to cut down on logistics costs and trust issues we have in e-commerce today and also helps you to make extra cash as our products are highly demanded in Nigeria.

Look, I know you might not trust me, but that’s totally fine cos the internet is full of scammers. But, Skinol Cosmetics is not one of them (we are registered with the corporate affairs commission of Nigeria and the CEO is a man of good will) many of our current distributors were once afraid like you but today they are happy they trusted us.

I have BAD NEWS though…

The bad news is that there are limited slots for distributorship per city. cos many people are highly in search for our unique kind of program so you need to hurry and know if there is a remaining slot for your city before we can then do business.

Visit this page below now, watch the video to see how the program works then check for a slot for your city. if there is a slot available we will enroll you but if not you can still join our "Skinol Cosmetics Distributors" facebook group and wait for the next batch coming up in 3-4 months. Please and please don't come to my inbox if you don't have the minimum capital btw 60k-120k to startup you can just join the group. If you have questions drop them below.

Go here:: https://skinol.com.ng/distributors/

(1) (Reply)

Ghana’s Currency Plunges Past 10 To A Dollar For First Time - BLOOMBERG / A Very Rich Man Spent Over 27 Million Naira On Drinks / Branding Outfit Details Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.