Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

My Dog Refuse To Eat - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Refuse To Eat (582 Views)

Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead / My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled / Help: My Dog Refuse To Come On Heat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dog Refuse To Eat by Umegoejiofor(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
My dog have refuse to eat for the past two days now,i deworm her this morning, still refuse to eat this evening.i am worried.any suggestions please
Re: My Dog Refuse To Eat by jetwonder(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin Just kill the dog and eat!
Re: My Dog Refuse To Eat by Joeblazeochola(m): 12:02am On Dec 03, 2021
change food, try milk and see.
Re: My Dog Refuse To Eat by Umegoejiofor(m): 4:00am On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=Joeblazeochola post=108162330]change food, try milk and see. [/qute] thanks,I will try it this morning.
Re: My Dog Refuse To Eat by rastaLivity: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2021
Umegoejiofor:
My dog have refuse to eat for the past two days now,i deworm her this morning, still refuse to eat this evening.i am worried.any suggestions please
not much information on you post
how old is she, what breed, what are you feeding her(and how long), is she acting unwell or is there any unusual change you noticed? Do she drink her water as before? etc
Re: My Dog Refuse To Eat by Umegoejiofor(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
I mixed milk with water,the dog refuse to drink.four days now the dog never eat.
Re: My Dog Refuse To Eat by Umegoejiofor(m): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
rastaLivity:
not much information on you post
how old is she, what breed, what are you feeding her(and how long), is she acting unwell or is there any unusual change you noticed? Do she drink her water as before? etc

german shepherd like 18 months old dog.i don buy even biscuit bone to cook for the dog.still no change.four days now no food.
Re: My Dog Refuse To Eat by priestcharm(m): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
Visit a vet asap
Re: My Dog Refuse To Eat by Umegoejiofor(m): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ok, tomorrow
Re: My Dog Refuse To Eat by rastaLivity: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Umegoejiofor:
german shepherd like 18 months old dog.i don buy even biscuit bone to cook for the dog.still no change.four days now no food.
is she active or acting sick?

(1) (Reply)

Meet My 10 Month Old GSD And Caucasian Mix / Lhasa Puppy Dogs For Sale / HELP MY ROTTWEILER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.