Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) (25420 Views)

Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Man Of The Match vs Tottenham With A Goal & Assist (Pics) / Ned Nwoko Celebrates After Scoring A Goal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by WriterNig: 12:06am On Dec 03, 2021
Cristiano Ronaldo Is Named Budweiser King Of The Match vs Arsenal After Scoring Twice.

Taking His Goal Tally To 801 Official Career Goals.

Premier League

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by Dalil8: 12:15am On Dec 03, 2021
CR7 you made my evening.

The only G.O.A.T we know.... Factos cool

MorataFC:
grin grin grin
Ronaldo (Cr7) is winning man of the match vs Arsenal in the toughest league in the world, while Messi is struggling to get goals while competing with farmers and fishermen in the Uber eats league, the difference is clear. PSG are lifting the Ligue 1 title this season thanks to Mbappe & Neymar. grin

201 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by sammybest889(m): 12:18am On Dec 03, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

abeg dis ting na fraud walahi!!!! I know say Fred na (minus and plus) 2day e go do good small..nxt minutes e go de do like person wey 1 of him knot lose 4 him Head BT d guy try 2day.. de wey de guy de push attack and de returned back DAT is a kudos 4 him

BT trust England with over hyping...(dem b like rice and beans)

abeg cr7 fans base no come here..come quote me na wati I c i de talk

fank u...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by revived: 1:08am On Dec 03, 2021
sammybest889:

abeg dis ting na fraud walahi!!!! I know say Fred na (minus and plus) 2day e go do good small..nxt minutes e go de do like person wey 1 of him knot lose 4 him Head BT d guy try 2day.. de wey de guy de push attack and de returned back DAT is a kudos 4 him

fank u...

Guy your sentence construction is poor

98 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by Geminiboi: 7:10am On Dec 03, 2021
WriterNig:

Premier League

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

World best.

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by Geminiboi: 7:11am On Dec 03, 2021
sammybest889:

fank u...

What hype? He has been United's best player this year.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by iLite4all(m): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2021
Incase u miss Ronaldo 800th goal watch it below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsOvjRf0X-s

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by DawnStudios(m): 7:48am On Dec 03, 2021
Good for him
Get an industry standard, custom and eye-catching 3D animation to advertise and promote your business this Xmas.
You have a script that you would love to see as a high quality animation?
You've got the right person for the job.
Hit me up on whatsapp with the number on my signature.
Click on my profile for a nairaland link to my portfolio.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2021
Tapnaldo + penaldo=factos
Man of the match no be ballon d'or oh... Man of d match vs arsenal wey Brentford beat... E come dey make front-page again... Dis Ronaldo people sha

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by bigdammyj: 7:49am On Dec 03, 2021
Noted
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by jhydebaba(m): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2021
Ororo 'd' GOAT

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by MorataFC: 7:49am On Dec 03, 2021
grin grin grin
Dalil8:
CR7 you made my evening.

Ronaldo (Cr5) is dragging man of the match with Emile Smith Rowe of Arsenal while Messi (LM7) is competing with the world, the difference is clear, chose your GOAT wisely grin

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by psychologist(m): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2021
Tapin and penalties

How low sad

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by kokkubabboni421(m): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2021
All things being equal, Shey Man U nah arsenal mate?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by Investorozay: 7:49am On Dec 03, 2021
The agenda sha
How many front page posts now

If its about a certain person they will post 20 articles against him

12 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by MorataFC: 7:49am On Dec 03, 2021
Dalil8:
CR7 you made my evening.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by modaink333: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2021
U GUYS SHOULD STOP TRYING TO MAKE THIS GUY RELEVANT. NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU DO,
REMEMBER THE FACTOS MAN IS THE FIRST PERSON TO HONOUR THE MESSI(GOAT) ICONIC 7 BALLON WITH A NUMBER 7 JERSEY.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by hollamanng(m): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2021
K
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by MorataFC: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2021
psychologist:
Tapin and penalties

How low sad
Factos

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by colossus2: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2021
Kudos to him for knowing how to score goals. But I appreciate those who do same when their position is not living inside the box.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2021
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by thundafire: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2021
Dalil8:
CR7 you made my evening.

Arsenal thought and we're coming to collect bonus from Ole at the wheels but met Carrick

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by parzdor(m): 7:51am On Dec 03, 2021
W
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by Neimar: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2021
For doing what
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by masterfactor(m): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2021
Question
who is a goat
Answer
A goat is someone who goes on a conquest and come back victorious. Ronaldo has travel the continent in search of challenge and he come back victorious. Unlike some ewure that stays in one place and believe he is king. Ewure that can't perform beyond a certain club in spain. With or without any political motivated award, CR7 is still the Goat.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by Temisia(f): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2021
I call him the goat.

*For N40,000 N15k monthly you can become a Software Developer in 100 days. Join our intensive online or physical class and change your life for ever. Software Developers are in high demands in Europe and America or work remotely from the comfort of your keyboard. Be more relevant in 2022!!!

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by spy24(m): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2021
Na only 1 goat we know any other 1 na asun
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by paulolee(m): 7:53am On Dec 03, 2021
he must be made happy....congrats to him n I hope dis goals would make his fans have a nice mental health dis weekend bcox dt messi win really destabilize their minds..
its not 8am yet n 2 cr7 topics is on front page bcox he scored a a tapin n penalty last nite..
I jus happy say all dese sentiments n bias dt favors cr7 only stops here, u guys are trying to hard to shove it down our assses

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by Drsnives(m): 7:53am On Dec 03, 2021
Real goat not that other one
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) by paulolee(m): 7:53am On Dec 03, 2021
colossus2:
Kudos to him for knowing how to score goals. But I appreciate those who do same when their position is not living inside the box.
haabaaa....i didn't see dt coming, I still wonder If this d same way united are planning to play all season n tink of making top4?
struggling n hoping dt cr7 scores tapins in each game....d gee go de score bt d team cnt move forward with these bcox such goals cnt keep coming in all games

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood / Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London / US-Based Artistes, Esquare Accuse Portable Of Assaulting & Stealing From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.