Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. (607 Views)

Astrosoft Tech Company: No 1 Tech Solutions For Your Business In Bayelsa / This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke / Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by NGpatriot: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2021
grin grin

Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by NGpatriot: 8:38am On Dec 03, 2021
More TECH investment than South Africa and Kenya combined...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by NGpatriot: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2021
See Ghana and their empty Twitter office ...den no even show up for radar..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by Aufbauh(m): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2021
There is no gainsaying that Nigeria is indeed the giant of Africa in many sectors irrespective of our challenges.
Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by itsme01: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2021
cool

A country with 200 million people raising $1.7 billion startup capital is quite laughable, when countries with lesser population are doing more...

This statistic shows failure, not success

Just like Population growth is 5% and economic growth is 3% yet we celebrate

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by NGpatriot: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2021
Aufbauh:
Nigeria is indeed the giant of Africa irrespective of our challenges.

Yes, we have our challenges, but no contest, we are the real Giant of Africa.
Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by NGpatriot: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2021
itsme01:
A country with 200 million people raising $100 million startup is quite laughable, when countries with lesser population are doing more

This one no even sabi read and comprehend single words and figures.

How sad..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by Leverage2021: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2021
Same tech that this jihadist government doesn't contribute one Kobo to but rather concentrate in driving them e.g Patricia while putting belt tighting tax measures on the ones remaining

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by NGpatriot: 8:46am On Dec 03, 2021
Leverage2021:
Same tech that this jihadist government doesn't contribute one Kobo to but rather concentrate in driving them e.g Patricia while putting belt tighting tax measures on the ones remaining

Your wailing died even before posting.

Long story short, with all your sad and pathetic anti-Nigerian venom, Nigeria is still number one, way way ahead of all the countries without jihadists and taxes...so what is their excuse? Why are they behind Nigeria?

You see how silly and pointless you sound.? grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by Leverage2021: 8:48am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

Your wailing died even before posting.

Long story short, with all your sad and pathetic anti-Nigerian venom, Nigeria is still number one, way way ahead of all the countries without jihadists and taxes...so what is their excuse? Why are they behind Nigeria?

You see how silly and pointless you sound.? grin grin
shut up your dirty mouth

As buhari no get achievement it's time to look for the ones honest Nigerians are doing all by themselves against jihadist government policies

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by jetwonder(m): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2021
grin No single technology park. rubbish!
Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by NGpatriot: 8:58am On Dec 03, 2021
jetwonder:
grin No single technology park. rubbish!

And Nigeria is still Number 1 in Africa.

Our ICT hubs are the riches an the most powerful in Africa, we even bought their largest HUB in Kenya.

Who born dem? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by NGpatriot: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2021
. grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by Leverage2021: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

And Nigeria is still Number 1 in Africa.

Our ICT hubs are the riches an the most powerful in Africa, we even bought their largest HUB in Kenya.

Who born dem? grin grin
ICT is just working on the sheer determination of Nigerians (perphas because government leprous hand hasn't touched it) until now when NiCITDA suddenly want to reap where they never sowed

It's like government celebrating the Nigeria music, Nollywood and entertainment industry in general

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by Leverage2021: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2021
NGpatriot:
. grin grin grin
co creation hub is owned by bosun tijani without a dime of FG money

Is it hard to celebrate the individual brilliance of these people rather than finding cheap accolades for your zombie president

Paystack, flutterwave secured some of the biggest funds from foreign investors without a dime from buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by NGpatriot: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
Leverage2021:
ICT is just working on the sheer determination of Nigerians (perphas because government leprous hand hasn't touched it) until now when NiCITDA suddenly want to reap where they never sowed

It's like government celebrating the Nigeria music, Nollywood and entertainment industry in general
[/s]

I'm not interested in your bad bela and fixation on irrelevant nonsense, your rubbish doesn't change the fact that Nigeria is NUMBER 1.
Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by Leverage2021: 9:06am On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
NGpatriot:
[s][s]

I'm not interested in your bad bela and fixation on irrelevant nonsense, your rubbish doesn't change the fact that Nigeria is NUMBER 1.
[/s] you are the zombie here

You are talking of bad Belle, "celebrating" what you didn't create

Why don't you bring the names of the people who are making this things happen individually

They are the people we should be celebrating
Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by NGpatriot: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2021
Leverage2021:
co creation hub is owned by bosun tijani

Is it hard to celebrate the individual brilliance of these people rather than finding cheap accolades for your zombie president

So, I should not be happy that a Nigerian enterprise bough their largest ICT hub in Kenya?

Why are you sad? Shouldn't you be happy?

Abi den don swear for you that you must be sad and sorrowful and must never know happiness?

Dude, abeg go away, don't infect me with your pain and sadness..
Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by Leverage2021: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
NGpatriot:

So, I should not be happy that a Nigerian enterprise bough their largest ICT hub in Kenya?

Why are you sad? Shouldn't you be happy?

Abi den don swear for you that you must be sad and sorrowful and must never know happiness?

Dude, abeg go away, don't infect me with your pain and sadness..

[/s]
You Taqiya don't work on me

I want to celebrate the names of people doing this wonders

What is the name of the Nigeria Enterprises, who are the founders doing these wonders

Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by NGpatriot: 9:13am On Dec 03, 2021
grin grin

Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by Leverage2021: 9:13am On Dec 03, 2021
Above are the brains that must be celebrated
Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by NGpatriot: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by Agricmoney(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2021
I won't dispute it but I know that others are celebrated and given a better platform than Nigeria

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by helinues: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2021
God bless Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by NGpatriot: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2021
The real Giant Of Africa.. grin grin

Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by Jamestown123: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Leverage2021:
[s][/s]
You Taqiya don't work on me

I want to celebrate the names of people doing this wonders

What is the name of the Nigeria Enterprises, who are the founders doing these wonders
You want to say all the tech startups in other developed countries are owned by the government?
Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by Leverage2021: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2021
Jamestown123:
You want to say all the tech startups in other developed countries are owned by the government?
i believe you have comprehension problems

Government create enabling environment for startups and ingest funds into it which is absent in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by Prosperity4All: 10:29am On Dec 03, 2021
Leverage2021:
i believe you have comprehension problems

Government create enabling environment for startups and ingest funds into it which is absent in Nigeria

Please ignore sycophants or Govt agents .

Yeah, enabling environment like 24hrs electricity like Rwanda enjoys and even Ghana boast 70% of.

What input can the Nigerian Govt say they contributed in ensuring that these Nigerian based Tech companies achieved this accomplishment.

Ohh I remember the Nigerian government created enough poverty and insecurity that made its citizens put on their thinking cap in Search of a way out.

Shame on those who celebrate mediocrity simply because you benefiting in someway for it. You are truly a loser.
Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by Leverage2021: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2021
Prosperity4All:

Please ignore sycophants or Govt agents .

Yeah, enabling environment like 24hrs electricity like Rwanda enjoys and even Ghana boast 70% of.

What input can the Nigerian Govt say they contributed in ensuring that these Nigerian based Tech companies achieved this accomplishment.

Ohh I remember the Nigerian government created enough poverty and insecurity that made its citizens put on their thinking cap in Search of a way out.

Shame on those who celebrate mediocrity simply because you benefiting in someway for it. You are truly a loser.
l just laugh at these clowns

This is my sector, government gave it nothing

In developed societies government have startup grants they give to pre seed and seed firms

They have numerous policies that favour tech startup

There are numerous Visa in the developed nations for tech businesses to come in

They get tax lenient laws, office spaces for free to reduced costs

Estonia is currently the heaven of tech startup now, you can basically get a residency online from outside Estonia

We need to celebrate the startup firms and founders that are really driving this industry with their sweat, hardwork and money, I know what I faced trying to raise seed back in the days

To mask these people up into giving vague glory to the FG is really a disservice

Re: Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof. by NGpatriot: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nigeria is also the FINTECH Giant in Africa....

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

B]chinese Hail Nigerian Owner Of Thriving Cosmetic Factory In Zhejiang / How To Block Access Bank ATM Card / Free! Free! Free! N1000 Giveaway When You Complete These Instructions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.