Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,152 members, 7,852,927 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Student Flogged Mercilessly By Her Mother After Video Of Her Boyfriend Kissing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Student Flogged Mercilessly By Her Mother After Video Of Her Boyfriend Kissing (2393 Views)

Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years / Ali Nuhu Calls For Justice For Girl Beaten Mercilessly By Her Stepmother (Pix) / Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Flogged Mercilessly By Her Mother After Video Of Her Boyfriend Kissing by NEUSICMEDIA: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2021
A secondary school student has been spotted being flogged by her mother after a lovey-dovey video of her and her boyfriend went viral on social media.

She was seen in the video kissing her boyfriend, who in turn caressed her boobs. Towards the end of the video, she was spotted screaming for help while being flogged by her mother over the video.

Watch the video below……………………….

Source: https://neusicmedia.com/news/secondary-school-student-flogged-mercilessly-by-her-mother-after-video-of-her-boyfriend-kissing-and-caressing-her-boobs-went-viral-video/

Re: Student Flogged Mercilessly By Her Mother After Video Of Her Boyfriend Kissing by MITCHELL96: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2021
Omo! grin WTF! grin

Nice mom, Correct her lost brain for her before she turns to something else in a couple of years.

2 Likes

Re: Student Flogged Mercilessly By Her Mother After Video Of Her Boyfriend Kissing by Medusa65(f): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2021
Hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Student Flogged Mercilessly By Her Mother After Video Of Her Boyfriend Kissing by Lordburna2(m): 10:35am On Dec 03, 2021
She get luck am not her father. Nonsense!!!
Re: Student Flogged Mercilessly By Her Mother After Video Of Her Boyfriend Kissing by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2021
Senseless child, flog sense into her empty skull

1 Like

Re: Student Flogged Mercilessly By Her Mother After Video Of Her Boyfriend Kissing by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2021
Hmm so she has started enjoying sweet gbolaga. Spoilt brat

1 Like

Re: Student Flogged Mercilessly By Her Mother After Video Of Her Boyfriend Kissing by Xavier70s: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2021
Girl child eh , from 15 years , jus open your eyes because ....
Re: Student Flogged Mercilessly By Her Mother After Video Of Her Boyfriend Kissing by Xavier70s: 11:38am On Dec 03, 2021
Girl child eh , from 15 years , jus open your eyes because crazy tings are happening.
Re: Student Flogged Mercilessly By Her Mother After Video Of Her Boyfriend Kissing by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
She's part of the blame, she failed her somewhere along the line.I knew the stress my mom went through when boys were hovering around me like vultures but they never had the chance to get close.This is part of the reason women shouldn't be out there trying to provide for the family while having less time for her kids,men should try and take total charge in providing for the family while the women should mostly give care,nurture and monitor the growth of her kids,every woman should know all the happenings in her children's life.

1 Like

Re: Student Flogged Mercilessly By Her Mother After Video Of Her Boyfriend Kissing by CrownOfClay724: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
Good there are still sane mothers.

One of the most difficult part of married life is to raise a 'female child'.
I don't even think I'll like to experience that after a running battle keeping our last born in line.
I was a wicked brother until recently.
Now, she calls out of the blues to say thank you for all your efforts.

1 Like

Re: Student Flogged Mercilessly By Her Mother After Video Of Her Boyfriend Kissing by MikePhilly(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Your sister be like "Tainks bwo" cheesy
Re: Student Flogged Mercilessly By Her Mother After Video Of Her Boyfriend Kissing by Nicepoker(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
She's part of the blame, she failed her somewhere along the line.I knew the stress my mom went through when boys were hovering around me like vultures but they never had the chance to get close.This is part of the reason women shouldn't be out there trying to provide for the family while having less time for her kids,men should try and take total charge in providing for the family while the women should mostly give care,nurture and monitor the growth of her kids,every woman should know all the happenings in her children's life.
Do you know the kind of stuffs that attracts vultures. grin Comparison gone wrong.
Re: Student Flogged Mercilessly By Her Mother After Video Of Her Boyfriend Kissing by Toochildish666: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
Flogging! d hoes out of her grin
Re: Student Flogged Mercilessly By Her Mother After Video Of Her Boyfriend Kissing by andre45: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
She's part of the blame, she failed her somewhere along the line.I knew the stress my mom went through when boys were hovering around me like vultures but they never had the chance to get close.This is part of the reason women shouldn't be out there trying to provide for the family while having less time for her kids,men should try and take total charge in providing for the family while the women should mostly give care,nurture and monitor the growth of her kids,every (woman should know all the happenings in her children's life.
it seems u don't know the damages the internet has done to teenage girls. Free her mum out of this. Training a female child in this generation is not easy.
Re: Student Flogged Mercilessly By Her Mother After Video Of Her Boyfriend Kissing by Help2020: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
NEUSICMEDIA:
A secondary school student has been spotted being flogged by her mother after a lovey-dovey video of her and her boyfriend went viral on social media.

She was seen in the video kissing her boyfriend, who in turn caressed her boobs. Towards the end of the video, she was spotted screaming for help while being flogged by her mother over the video.

Watch the video below……………………….

Source: https://neusicmedia.com/news/secondary-school-student-flogged-mercilessly-by-her-mother-after-video-of-her-boyfriend-kissing-and-caressing-her-boobs-went-viral-video/
Nan Ghana children like this den engage in sexual immortality
Re: Student Flogged Mercilessly By Her Mother After Video Of Her Boyfriend Kissing by sammybest889(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
anybody against dis woman action check am well de are part of Nigeria problems.. cus no responsible parent will encourage her daughter 2 do such..she never even enter uni/poly she de do dis 1 (if dis one enter uni na lecturer level she go de operate oo)

God save us 4rm end time children
Re: Student Flogged Mercilessly By Her Mother After Video Of Her Boyfriend Kissing by Gadafii: 1:23am On Dec 04, 2021
This generation pikin wey wan spoil, nothing fit stop am except God put hands for the matter.

17 year old girl celebrating 5 years old relationship

Small small girls when never 20 dey talk say Dem don give up on love due to heart breaks, I just tire

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Rema Don't Get Pregnant Abeg!" Nigerians React As Rema Pose With Lil Nas X / Toolz And EME Niyola Show Off Bras In New Pictures / [PHOTOS] Supermodel Heidi Klum Flashes Her Bare Butt Before Hitting The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.