Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,744 members, 7,844,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Nokia T20 Tablet: Is Nokia Just A Name? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia T20 Tablet: Is Nokia Just A Name? (1819 Views)

Nokia T20 Tablet With A Powerful 8200 Mah Battery Launched In Nigeria / Please Help, My Tablet Is Stuck Showing Only Tecno Logo / Is Nokia X6 A Good Phone ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia T20 Tablet: Is Nokia Just A Name? by mypulus: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2021
Nokia has lost trust with many of it's fans especially in it's mobile phone sector. The Nokia we are used to no longer represents it's distinctive quality especially as it continues to loose market shares in Nigeria and other African markets.

There are millions of mobile phones scrambling for Africa market shares with high-end build at cheaper prices which stand shoulder to shoulder with the big names in the industry. I was hoping Nokia Will tow this path to once again win the heart of it lost fans when it launched the Nokia T20 Tab on 24th of Nov. 2021in Nigeria.
READ MORE>>>https://xtydroid..com

1 Like

Re: Nokia T20 Tablet: Is Nokia Just A Name? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Bitter soul
Re: Nokia T20 Tablet: Is Nokia Just A Name? by ICEWIN: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
you are wrong
Re: Nokia T20 Tablet: Is Nokia Just A Name? by chariisGRACE(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Anybody who is not blind will should know that Nokia have been churning out overpriced gadgets...

3 Likes

Re: Nokia T20 Tablet: Is Nokia Just A Name? by paltielx: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nokia is cheap, show me any modern tablet that supports upgrade to Android 12 and 13 and with 3 years of monthly security patches. There's non, kudos to Nokia

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nokia T20 Tablet: Is Nokia Just A Name? by Kirkman: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Some people will just wake up one morning and type trash just for stupid views to their useless blogs. They won't buy the device, use it for months and give a final verdict like their foreign counterparts do before writing a review about a device.
Ordinary battery this useless Op cannot manufacture. Is Nokia your mate? I will still pick a Nokia one million times over any transission-shit.

8 Likes

Re: Nokia T20 Tablet: Is Nokia Just A Name? by TechCapon(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
mypulus:
Nokia has lost trust with many of it's fans especially in it's mobile phone sector. The Nokia we are used to no longer represents it's distinctive quality especially as it continues to loose market shares in Nigeria and other African markets.

There are millions of mobile phones scrambling for Africa market shares with high-end build at cheaper prices which stand shoulder to shoulder with the big names in the industry. I was hoping Nokia Will tow this path to once again win the heart of it lost fans when it launched the Nokia T20 Tab on 24th of Nov. 2021in Nigeria.
big liar. I use Nokia and will still upgrade to another Nokia. It's only for those who know it's quality

6 Likes

Re: Nokia T20 Tablet: Is Nokia Just A Name? by wealthtrak: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
mypulus:

Nokia's latest products are very functional. I know because I use Nokia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nokia T20 Tablet: Is Nokia Just A Name? by ColdSoldier(m): 5:17am On Dec 04, 2021
chariisGRACE:
Anybody who is not blind will should know that Nokia have been churning out overpriced gadgets...
Well said. Nokia can't even stand Transsion devices sef. Shame
Re: Nokia T20 Tablet: Is Nokia Just A Name? by VillageBus(m): 7:13am On Dec 04, 2021
ColdSoldier:
Well said. Nokia can't even stand Transsion devices sef. Shame
nokia mobile worth 30 billion usd, transsion 4 billion usd
Nokia sold 55million phones in 2020, transsion sold under 18million.
But nairaland anal-least knows better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nokia T20 Tablet: Is Nokia Just A Name? by ColdSoldier(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
VillageBus:
nokia mobile worth 30 billion usd, transsion 4 billion usd
Nokia sold 55million phones in 2020, transsion sold under 18million.
But nairaland anal-least knows better.
Oga, nobody's talking about their net worth. I'm talking specs. Nokia phones have low specs and are overpriced. Compare a Nokia and a Xiaomi phone of the same price and see..
Re: Nokia T20 Tablet: Is Nokia Just A Name? by eki2000(m): 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
I used nokia 6.1 for a year and 6 months with no issue, what killed nokia is their head of production who refused to launch good midrange phone last year. I waited in frustration before jumping to samsung again. It is now that they are beginning to launch new devices, though with low and not comparable specs with the samsung and the likes.

2 Likes

Re: Nokia T20 Tablet: Is Nokia Just A Name? by BlaqFaze: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
ColdSoldier:
Oga, nobody's talking about their net worth. I'm talking specs. Nokia phones have low specs and are overpriced. Compare a Nokia and a Xiaomi phone of the same price and see..
You don use style add Xiaomi undecided because Transsion devices are practically useless.

1 Like

Re: Nokia T20 Tablet: Is Nokia Just A Name? by ColdSoldier(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
BlaqFaze:
You don use style add Xiaomi undecided because Transsion devices are practically useless.
cheesy cheesy Shey Xiaomi no be Nokia mate?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) / Who Need Cool Games And Application For Symbian S60 Phones? / Ebay For Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.