Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

You Are Selected As A Social Media Influencer - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Are Selected As A Social Media Influencer (2042 Views)

Selected Locations, Become A Bet9ja Shop Agent / Power Of Social Media! Influencer Finally Gets Her Money From Cowrywise / Influencer Calls Out Cowrywise For Not Refunding Stolen Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Selected As A Social Media Influencer by nnewa: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hello NLanders, has someone received same message as I did<

That I was selected from some thousands of applicants to be a social media influencer by Nobzone group, a social media, monetization and networking platform with the aim of posting their paid adverts on my social media and getting paid for it. This is in partnering with afrinob network.
I want to know how genuine this offer is, especially as I do not even know the content of their paid advert.

I am required to pay a certain amount of money ( which is classified into 3 options) to participate and earn. please any lead?

Thanks for your anticipated in put

1 Like

Re: You Are Selected As A Social Media Influencer by subdin(m): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2022
yes i received something like dat as well but not sure as well whether to key into it or not.

1 Like

Re: You Are Selected As A Social Media Influencer by Apholaby(m): 3:41am On Jan 18, 2022
I also applied and have received same message as at the time of typing this message. How genuine is this social influencer work? Can someone relate from experience?
Re: You Are Selected As A Social Media Influencer by Idoko619(m): 5:08am On Jan 18, 2022
nnewa:
Hello NLanders, has someone received same message as I did<

That I was selected from some thousands of applicants to be a social media influencer by Nobzone group, a social media, monetization and networking platform with the aim of posting their paid adverts on my social media and getting paid for it. This is in partnering with afrinob network.
I want to know how genuine this offer is, especially as I do not even know the content of their paid advert.

I am required to pay a certain amount of money ( which is classified into 3 options) to participate and earn. please any lead?

Thanks for your anticipated in put

Any job, no matter how fine toned they sound, that requires you paying is a scam.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Selected As A Social Media Influencer by Faymes: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2022
I think they are scam, they only need your money that's all. I've tested it and they aren't trustworthy

2 Likes

Re: You Are Selected As A Social Media Influencer by Phatewills(f): 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
I just received mine and they sent the message around 8 o'clock pm and stated that they'd close the registration by 9 o'clock pm the same day

I had to come here to know how legit they are

Since all the comments are that they are not , abeg mk them rest

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Multicoin Faucet Site Ever! / Who Wants To Make Money / Zenith Bank Dividend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.