Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed (10416 Views)

Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon / Npower: Suspension Of October/november Stipend Is False / Npower: October And November Stipend Will Be Paid Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by ezenwaez(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
There is an unconfirmed information online that October and November stipend payment to NPower Batch C1 Volunteers is ongoing, please this report is untrue, although the processing of October stipend is ongoing it is yet to be finalised and it will be implemented soon.

All Npower Batch C1 Volunteers are advised to keep checking their NPower NASIMS dashboard for changes on their payroll tab and avoid unconfirmed reports from unverified sources.

All outstanding September payment is ongoing at the moment and all subsequent payments will be made soon.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by Stomoney(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
60k loading cool

We waiting for 8th December to reach fast na cool. Last month stipend sweet walahi grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by uthlaw: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Stomoney:
60k loading cool

We waiting for 8th December to reach fast na cool. Last month stipend sweet walahi grin

you de deceive ur self!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by foreveryoung1515(f): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Stomoney:
60k loading cool

60wetin

3 Likes

Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by Stomoney(m): 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Try follow nasim on facebook you will understand what I mean by 60k loading cool
foreveryoung1515:
60wetin
Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by Skillsnigeria: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by AsapTeddy(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
Expired vulture griller waiting for his 30k like....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
grin grin wahala ooo
Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by money121(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by GboyegaD(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Thought some topics tended last month on the payment of this stipend.
Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by oyewale0001(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Please, my payroll page is blank and I don't know what is wrong. Am I the only one experiencing this? Although have been paid September salary. Please help.
Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by ignis: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
na wa ooo
Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by Lambaman: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Stomoney:
60k loading cool

Even if you follow the useless page that ditches out the fake news. Can't you just help yourself by reading what the op posted?

They said 8 December is fake news. There is no 60k loading anywhere. Sadiya took all the money to the U.S for her baby delivery.

7 Likes

Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by TemmyT002(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
It is understandable. The woman in charge just gave birth abroad so she is busy for now
Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by tony0806: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by Charly500(m): 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
Comrade Ezenwa, thanks for the update, i believe all Outstanding September payments have to be concluded before those of October and November can follow. Since we all can confirm that those who didnt recieve for September because of one issue or the other have been recieving their alerts this past few days.we just have to be patient, it will certainly drop.

1 Like

Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by Juanmike(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Garbage.

1 Like

Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by penceman(m): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
I never thought ezenwa was serious before but now it is clear that he must be connected officially in one way. Thanks my brother, because people are still pretending that people are not dying of starvation. Few years ago i was financially stable and working in a now defunt bank. When i lost that job i returned to square one and since 2016 we just scavenge to survive. I sold my car and left ikoyi when i no fit get another job. Its hell and many should stop pretending

7 Likes

Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by WarriAproko: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
U mean free money for the youths. Because 70% don't even know their place of assignment

4 Likes

Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by otukpoyam(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
penceman:
I never thought ezenwa was serious before but now it is clear that he must be connected officially in one way. Thanks my brother, because people are still pretending that people are not dying of starvation. Few years ago i was financially stable and working in a now defunt bank. When i lost that job i returned to square one and since 2016 we just scavenge to survive. I sold my car and left ikoyi when i no fit get another job. Its hell and many should stop pretending

Man I feel u. It's tough out there. Gotta keep pushing.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by Yankee101: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
There's poverty in naija and its painful
See how folks are monitoring $100 per month
It is well. Go into farming

2 Likes

Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by tolijascro(m): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
ezenwaez:

There is an unconfirmed information online that October and November stipend payment to NPower Batch C1 Volunteers is ongoing, please this report is untrue, although the processing of October stipend is ongoing it is yet to be finalised and it will be implemented soon.

All Npower Batch C1 Volunteers are advised to keep checking their NPower NASIMS dashboard for changes on their payroll tab and avoid unconfirmed reports from unverified sources.

All outstanding September payment is ongoing at the moment and all subsequent payments will be made soon.

If I'm to comprehend what you wrote up dere it means they'll only be paying for October bah ...lol nawa ooo@ cc ezenwa

1 Like

Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by Stomoney(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lambaman:

Sadiya took all the money to the U.S for her baby delivery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by easzypeaszy(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Joke apart...dis ur post see don dey irritate me..I bin dey overlook am based on say ppl need dose info..but it's becoming stiupid

1 Like

Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by charlexarmani(m): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
ezenwaez:

And madam sadiya did not pay us our outstanding backlogs

1 Like

Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by Newton2024: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
ezenwaez:

It is always ''soon." Anything very easy and simple in other countries is always a complex rocket science in Nigeria.
Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by Newton2024: 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Yankee101:
There's poverty in naija and its painful
See how folks are monitoring $100 per month
It is well. Go into farming
Foolanis have sent us packing from the farms.
Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by Ogbanga0913: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
Why won't they give excuses after all Madam Woodmanitarian as taking all the money to abroad for child birth.
Better, still Buhari is yet to borrow a new loan.����
Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by foreveryoung1515(f): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
Stomoney:
Try follow nasim on facebook you will understand what I mean by 60k loading cool
they've debunked it as rumour.
Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by Stomoney(m): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
cry
foreveryoung1515:
they've debunked it as rumour.
Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by Dlaw4real: 4:41am On Dec 05, 2021
After they have processed the first one and have paid, why the processing again? Why cant they go ahead and pay for the two months arrears?

ezenwaez:

Re: Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed by ezenwaez(m): 8:09am On Dec 05, 2021
Please payment will commence soon it will not exceed this year

(1) (2) (Reply)

KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014 / Vacancy In An Oil And Gas Company In Egtl,escravos, Delta State / Apply For Onstream Group Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.