Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live (30484 Views)

Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 6th May 2024 / Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 2) On 16th July 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by dfrost: 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
fergie001:

He deserves it......stupid atimes but he keeps on running.

The team began to tore out but the first 30 mins of the first half was superb football.......

fergie001 blood I sight you. Everywhere Red today. The Red Army marches on smiley wink.

RR needs to work on some departments. Overall I give them 7/10 today.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by helinues: 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
I am really happy for Carrick for turning things around for Man utd, though to early to praise but i wish they continue in this form.

Carrick as a player was one of the finest players who do their work without having issues with other players or referee. Just like Brown , people hardly knew he came from a rich family

7 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Drdreyy: 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

We will see about that , when rangnick plays man city or Liverpool

Na the real test be that

Even west ham grin

Nonsense talk. Even without Rangnick, didn't you see how they played against Chelsea? Which team is more dreaded than Chelsea at the moment? Even City and Liverpool are afraid of playing Chelsea. So both of them are not threats to Man utd.

3 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by invinzible1: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Don’t worry, everyone is claiming it just ONE TRAINING SESSION

We go soon hear UPDATE

Time will tell

You are well known over here. You watch football with a biased mindset and very poor one, you want him to perform magic overnight.

Na your type wey no dy celebrate friend success, na your type dy commonize success of your friend. LoL better make Dem run from you ooo.
Even Angelfrost wey no like man UTD dy analyze match with sound and clear mind.
Na you go criticise if to say Dem lose the match

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by fergie001: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
dfrost:

blood I sight you. Everywhere Red today. The Red Army marches on smiley wink.

RR needs to work on some departments. Overall I give them 7/10 today.
Endorsed......We are steadily making our way to the top.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by tolufase: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
It was a fantastic game!!! Kudos to the players and the coach. I have not seen Man U playing like this for a very long time.

6 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Drdreyy: 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
[s]
Uzomarrr123:
The only way …I will respect this man United new coach is if he should come out after the match during post match interview and admit

“Today’s game was poor and they need to improve”

Any man United fan watching this game should be worried regardless if they win today , this is not the reason and kind of football man United fans wanna see after sacking ole
[/s]

Did you watch the game at all? I doubt if you did. Even if Man utd had drawn that match, it was a vastly improved United side. I have not seen United play like this in a long while. The coordination was there and also the zeal to win the ball back as quickly as possible.

Their game play is much more fluid now and with the way they move the ball around, any player in the right position can score unlike the former United where they lacked coordination and depended on individual brilliance.

This is a good start from Rangnick

10 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Tamel(m): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Drdreyy:

Nonsense talk. Even without Rangnick, didn't you see how they played against Chelsea? Which team is more dreaded than Chelsea at the moment? Even City and Liverpool are afraid of playing Chelsea. So both of them are not threats to Man utd.

Lmao , una don start��
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by general111(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
Drdreyy:
[s][/s]

Did you watch the game at all? I doubt if you did. Even if Man utd had drawn that match, it was a vastly improved United side. I have not seen United play like this in a long while. The coordination was there and also the zeal to win the ball back as quickly as possible.

Their game play is much more fluid now and with the way they move the ball around, any player in the right position can score unlike the former United where they lacked coordination and depended on individual brilliance.

This is a good start from Rangnick
i was surprised to see manu play the kind of football i watchesd today..
This coach is actually good

2 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Jeromejnr(m): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hellonearth007:
Uptil now no single goal. This Man U club is becoming annoying

Learn to calm down.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
Those of you saying man utd is playing bullshit, plz wot is ur club playing ooo. Utd future is bright.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Drdreyy: 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
[s]
Uzomarrr123:

This na crystal palace bro

If he doesn’t fix it against a team like place
Shey na against man city or Liverpool wey dia blood dey hot !

There’s no way this United team can compete with city or Liverpool, Chelsea too

In all honesty

Remember the case of arsenal , I’ve not seen arsenal in UCL since God knows when
[/s]

What are you saying? Even without Rangnick, didn't you see what they played against the dreaded Chelsea? The way crystal palace set up their defence today, even Mancity or Liverpool will struggle to get a goal against them.

You think because palace is a lowly rated team? Look at how Liverpool struggled against wolves yesterday and how Chelsea were beaten. No team can be underrated the premier League.

3 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by yetunsbay(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Chai

It a pity , man United fans are delighted with this kind of performance,

Dey even say it dia best performance so far

As a Liverpool fan, I am shocked ,this is what you guys call an improved performance

This would have easily been Liverpool worst performance, if I watched dem play like this

SMH

Man U fans really settling for crumbs
Chai …tufia
shey na ur crumbs ?
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by yetunsbay(m): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Don’t worry, everyone is claiming it just ONE TRAINING SESSION

We go soon hear UPDATE

Time will tell
Assume Man Utd lost, what would have been your reaction ?

2 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Joebayo217: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

In all honesty

Remember the case of arsenal , I’ve not seen arsenal in UCL since God knows when
what are saying we have to beat any club be it a big team or small team if ole hasn't lost to all those small team wey beat us we would have been in d top 4 by now
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by gentle136(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
Reussite:

Tbvh....they are now favorites for the champions league trophy.
That is if they keep up with the current form
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by gentle136(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
ceematics:

Bruh fantastic na understatement Dem dey play McDowellistic football grin
grin grin grin dis one don pass my power
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Scientist89(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
Congratulations #GGMU
vanida6:
if Man u play under 3.5 for me nah 55k i will collect dis evening.....

abeg Man u 2-0 is OK. grin

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Grandkay21(m): 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
This is the best game my man played so far , the are always in control no sitback and defend , press your opponent to pressure , they need to polish their finishing
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by adelaja70(m): 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
ominilongest:

oga na boring match jare
Go for eyes test....

2 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by judedwriter(m): 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
Grandkay21:
This is the best game my man played so far , the are always in control no sitback and defend , press your opponent to pressure , they need to polish their finishing

That's German style.... Pressing game.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by kalvoken(m): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:

If you want to really break it down -
East coast is 6 hrs
Central time zone like Chicago and the mid west is 7 hrs
Utah is MST and it's 8 hours behind.
West coast is 9 hours
Hawaii is GMT and it's 11 hours behind.
There you have it.

Nicely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Techguy96(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

In all honesty

Chelsea couldn't beat a coachless man u. What are u saying.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Xagacem: 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
ceematics:

Very disappointing coming from someone who has coached a German side
I don't mean it that way, of recent of over 1.5 has always be a sure for United games,so they cut ticket today
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Santoirino(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
Oga...e be lyk say you wan go bak to egypt wey you dey b4 bah. forward eva backward nva #manuonthe top#
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by moodyguy: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
OP THE MATCH WAS A HOME MATCH FOR MAN UTD
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by seunny4lif(m): 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
grin
The Guy is the best left for us
frugal:

Looks like the coach heard you.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
That Ralf is a professor of soccer. Manchester United has gotten a wizard of a coach.

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by phr0nesis(m): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
Joebayo217:
jorginho no fit score dat kind goal till he retired from football
The day e try am, na general hospital straight

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Norwich (3 - 2) On 16th April 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 30th April 2017 / Chelsea Fan Dies After Lampard's city equalizer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.