Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

�������� ��������� ��� ��� ��� ���� � - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / �������� ��������� ��� ��� ��� ���� � (248 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

�������� ��������� ��� ��� ��� ���� � by Nomaevans(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
If you're a business owner online or offline or an entrepreneur, this is for you.

If you're into business and you're reading this right now. You probably are struggling with little or no sales due to low patronage or traffic and conversion to your business.

Where is the problem and what's the solution? �

Don't complain and say customers are not coming, the thing just tire me�

If there's one thing which we need more than ever for our business to sell it's CUSTOMERS But how do we get them?

There's something you're not doing or maybe you are not doing right.

You can't just sit in that shop and expect customers to come flocking your shop like sheeps. Feeling like you're the only one selling that good or offering that service.

In case you dunno.
Customers are no longer in the streets!. Ehhn naw

So if you're still waiting for them to come to you likedat. omoh you go wait tire.

Now read this❕

We have more customers online than offline these days.

We have more people spending time with their phones than they do on local TV channels as of now.

I can't even remember the last time I saw a local TV channel, same thing with you.��‍♂️

So even if you put your business on TV, it's too expensive and the sales conversion will be low.�

Your customers are not there.

Your customer are online.

So the real question is how do you attract them to your business or what you offer?

Now Since Covid-19 lockdown everything has shifted online in numerous way. Church, politics, businesses, Schools, etc

Now in sports they used virtual fans. Fans who watches the match live on their devices at home.

Even Facebook that used to be just a social media space now has MARKET PLACE.

Why? Cos they understand what you're yet to understand and they are moving with the new wave.

Which is..

YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE ONLINE.

So ignoring online marketing as a business owner, means you're not telling anybody about your business or services.

because your idea customer are online

EVERYBODY IS ONLINE.

Nowadays you can get anything in your house just a click away.

People order anything online

You can order food, clothes, jewelries, phones,
courses, even husband/wife online..

If you know you know. �

Facebook alone has over 24 million active Nigerian users.

And by "internet marketing', dumping your goods Services online with "make me your plug" or " please patronize us" or "support my hustle" is NOT online marketing.

That's rather like sympathy marketing. That's not a marketing strategy.

But you know what? That's what many of us are doing.

Marketing is a SKILL

Its a skill you learn and get better at over time.

Marketing has a lot to do with understanding human psychology.

Why do people buy?

Know this

PEOPLE BUY WITH EMOTIONS & JUSTIFY WITH LOGIC.

If you're interested in learning more about sales and how to scale up sales/patronage for your business.
I have some guides for you.

Connect With Me in the comments section and also drop your thoughts

Send a whatsapp message indicate from nairaland @07034488326

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Get Flat Ladies Shoes On Lagos Island / Funke Opeke’s Mainone To Be Acquired For $320mn By US Giant Equinix / I Want To Sell Small BTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.