Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy (19330 Views)

Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob / Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) / Mad Man Almost Lynched In Sapele, Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by NobleRace: 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mariamoh:
What a pity! Who told u he died from poison? Ur assertions re baseless and out of context. U tink d Qur'an z like Bible where u can interpret from ur own perception abi.oshe!

He died from poison. Ask your scholars. I'm not ignorant about Islam, its teachings as well as its history.
Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by NobleRace: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mariamoh:
Ignoramus go and read about d life and death of d prophet (SAW)
U realize he died carrying all d burden DT deaths has 4 us believers

Which prophet are you talking about? Mohammed? He isn't a prophet.

Tell me one of his prophecies. You've been deceived my brother.
Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Mariamoh: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
Let me start from

A) Narrated Abu Hurairah [radhi-yAllahu 'anhu]: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The Hour will not be established until the sun rises from the west; and when the people see it, then whoever will be living on the surface of the earth, will have Faith, and that is (the time) when no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before." (6:158)

[Sahih Al-Bukhari, 6/4635 (O.P.159)]

B) Narrated Abu Hurairah [radhi-yAllahu 'anhu]: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "When the following three signs appear, no good will it do to a person to believe then if he believed not before:

1) Rising of the sun from the west.

2) (The coming of Al-Masih) Ad-Dajjal.

3) (The coming out of the) Dabbat-ul-Ard (i.e. a beast from the earth)."

(Sahih Muslim, The Book of Fitan, The Signs of the coming of the Hour)
Too many roles
NobleRace:

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by Mariamoh: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Muhammad is not but a messenger. [Other] messengers have passed on before him. So if he was to die or be killed, would you turn back on your heels [to unbelief]? And he who turns back on his heels will never harm Allah at all; but Allah will reward the grateful. Quran 3vx144

NobleRace:

Re: Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy by yungmill(m): 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mariamoh:

It z what u don't that will perish u.nonsense

Is this the best knowledge allah gave to you?

The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola / EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) / Herdsmen Kill Farmer In Akwa Ibom