Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) (38966 Views)

What Kids Do When The House Is So Quiet. / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / "Please, When Is School Resuming?" - Man Cries Out After His Kids Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by onthehill: 7:51am On Dec 04, 2021
What Kids Did When Their Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Photo)

A dad has narrated what his kids did when they wanted their pack of juice but he told them he couldn't afford it, IgbereTV reports.

The business manager took to LinkedIn to share the story.

He explained that when the kids asked for the drink, he informed them that the only money he had with him, was to be used at a car wash where he planned to take his car.

When he came out to drive his car out, he found his kids washing his car.

Sharing photo of his children washing his car, he wrote;

"Kids: Dad, our Happy Hour has finished

Dad: I don't have money

Kids: Are you going out?

Dad: Yes, to wash my car, but not now

Kids: But you said you don't have money for Happy Hour

Dad: The only money with me here now is for washing the car.

30 minutes later, I came out and saw this.

What will I do now? ?? ?"
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/emmanuel-ofoha-3b768993_kids-dad-our-happy-hour-has-finished-dad-activity-6871869132007124992-J1gR

He later bought them the Juice as he revealed in a conversation with one of his LinkedIn connections who had reacted to his post.

See below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1407890/kids-dad-told-didnt-money-buy-juice-photo/

Lalasticlala

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by SocialJustice: 7:55am On Dec 04, 2021
Oga pay up.

244 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 04, 2021
Children are gift from God ,if they can continue with this good mentality we Wiill have good people people around us and am sure they will Neva let there parent down.

371 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by BigDick70inch(m): 8:01am On Dec 04, 2021
Sharp brainy smart kids!!!

271 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by wunmi590(m): 8:08am On Dec 04, 2021
grin

That small girl is for me, the seriousness no be here

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Diligent1(f): 8:10am On Dec 04, 2021
How can you say you don't have money for happy hour when you have this type of car.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Deborah98(f): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2021
Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he'll never depart from it. You're training your child first for yourself,your peace and happiness and then for the society. A wise child brings honour and pride to the family but a foolish son is a disease to the skin. God help us to train our children in a seemingly good and right way Amen

131 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by janvier27(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2021
So sweet. Dad shouldn't let this go to waste. Do more than the happy hour pls.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Crossalpha: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2021
Made up story sad

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by tyup(m): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2021
Diligent1:
How can you say you don't have money for happy hour when you have this type of car.

9ja girls will surely not disappoint you

They and intelligence are two parallel lines. Intel. quotient is equal to zero or something lesser than 0

225 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Nicepoker(m): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2021
Because of juice they decided to wash the car. They will grow up to become criminals.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Nicklaus619(m): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2021
Diligent1:

Its called discipline, it teaches kIds responsibility
he has the money, but it takes a lot to be a parent, most times u intentionally deny your kids some certain enjoyment to see their reaction, and when they eventually have it after some times, they become grateful and thankful, it's a learning process, my dad use these tricks for us that year and am so using it for my kids, Very effective.

My mom did a choir roaster for us, you get paid for performing you duties, but it's monthly and it's a stipend, so instead of giving you allowance for being lazy, my parent makes you to work for it cheesy
It thought us responsibility.

229 Likes 18 Shares

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2021
Nicepoker:
Because of juice they decided to wash the car. They will grow up to become criminals.

See this one...
Mtttttcheeeeewww undecided...

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Ridofi: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2021
Bribing and corruption

Do you need a loan this Festive period for Christmas celebration or for business purpose or for personal need then I'm glad to inform you that you get a loan from Polaris bank even if you don't have an account with the bank. You can get between 50k to 2 million naira without collateral and less paper work with a monthly interest rate of just 2% for a duration of up to 8 months repayment period. This information is completely free and I'm not charging for it or collecting any fee before you can get the loan. If interested, kindly click on my WhatsApp link below to chat me up

http://.us/w/?c=a4f49c
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Peebaby93: 11:15am On Dec 04, 2021
This is how kids are to behave..

4 Likes

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2021
Lol.. see hustle for juice.

Daddy you're still there asking what you should do? Abeg settle boys jor cheesy

I know its that one in blue jersey (bending down there) that will come up with this biz idea/ proposal.
See awa small aunty set to do the splashing. Division of labor in display here.

I like their hustling spirit though.
At least, they didn't think of going to steal from mummy or Daddy's purse. They know there's reward in labor and siezed the opportunity before them.

Some adults need to learn from this kids.

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Mariangeles(f): 11:29am On Dec 04, 2021
Nicepoker:

No. They decided to earn the car wash money for juice.

They probably thought since dad only has money for car wash and not for juice, why don’t we wash the car instead and earn the car wash money for juice.
Smart kids if you ask me.
Be like them.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2021
Nicepoker:

Clout chaser. Please don't derail this beautiful post by trying to use this senseless comment to divert people's attention to you, away from these wise children who used their God given sense to get what they want.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Nicepoker(m): 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:

Clout chaser. Please don't derail this beautiful post by trying to use this senseless comment to divert people's attention to you, away from these wise children who used their God given sense to get what they want.
My opinion. I don't reason like lots of folks out there.
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nicepoker:
My opinion. I don't reason like lots of folks out there.

Ok.
No vex.

4 Likes

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Diligent1(f): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
tyup:

9ja girls will surely not disappoint you

They and intelligence are two parallel lines. Intel. quotient is equal to zero or something lesser than 0
Oga why naaa, you are too harsh

2 Likes

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Nmadina: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
Smart kids grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by tooth4tooth: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Great kids!!!
These are things that touch hearts. In this case,daddy has no choice than to double their entitlement, not to be compared to the killing their fellow kids in the name of cultism undecided

8 Likes

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Helpfromabove1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
This kids deserve more than happy hour

Look at the girl with the bowl of water grin
And the boys washing #TEAM WORK

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by candidbabe(f): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
Seen.

Nexxxxxxxxxxxxt. !!!!!!
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Kingpele(m): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
My dad made us believe he doesn't have money ,everything he had ,he will tell us ,he borrowed it from the bank ,ranging from his car ,houses and businesses ,he claimed it belongs to the bank ,we were so afraid of asking him anything except basic necessities, we thought if we asked too much he will become poor,whatever he gave us we take it with joy ,now my only concern now is that am following his Footsteps ,at times I will have plenty money in my pocket but when my kids asked for juice and biscuits ,I will tell them I don't have money for it ,but if they begin to cry ,I will have no other choice than to buy it,some kids are funny u will dress up for work ,u will hear them telling u daddy if u are coming back buy me this ,buy me that as if u are their servant, I will just murmur to myself do I blame u kids ,if only u guys know who is the president of this country u will be grateful to me and your mum

30 Likes

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by ImoleNaija: 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
Crossalpha:
Made up story sad

Advert for Happy Hour drinks grin

Children are lovely.

2 Likes

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Kevinsamba: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin
Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Creativity + Teamwork

1 Like

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by beblessed(f): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Why lie? These are not your kids Naa. It was even caprisun the kids wanted.

3 Likes

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by ejimatic: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
onthehill:
What Kids Did When Their Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Photo)

A dad has narrated what his kids did when they wanted their pack of juice but he told them he couldn't afford it, IgbereTV reports.

The business manager took to LinkedIn to share the story.

He explained that when the kids asked for the drink, he informed them that the only money he had with him, was to be used at a car wash where he planned to take his car.

When he came out to drive his car out, he found his kids washing his car.

Sharing photo of his children washing his car, he wrote;

He later bought them the Juice as he revealed in a conversation with one of his LinkedIn connections who had reacted to his post.

See below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1407890/kids-dad-told-didnt-money-buy-juice-photo/

Lalasticlala
. Kid politicians and diplomats ! Before I open my eyes answer them with Happy Hours

2 Likes

Re: What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) by Agricmoney(m): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
Na to give them the money o because they don work am out

Anyway, Agriculture is life

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Man Has Every Right To Sleep With His Wife After Traditional Marriage / Nkechi Opara Missing. Please Notify If You See This Missing Lady! / Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.