Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Become Valuable - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become Valuable (314 Views)

How To Become Valuable / Flutterwave Is Y Combinator’s Most valuable African Comp, Valued At $150M / Amazon Beats Apple And Google To Become The World’s Most Valuable Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become Valuable by Raymond1234: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2021
You can make mad money from Affiliate Marketing but take note, It is not a Ponzi Scheme.

In my experience I have discovered that some people still think that this business is exaggerated at best or it is scam and disaster waiting to happen at worse

So what is the element of a scam or ponzi scheme?

-it has no goods or service hence offers no value or solution.

-It requires no effort on the investor as it pays investors from other investors money.

-Note a ponzi scheme always fail & crashes at the end of the day, the creator of the scheme makes the most money and those that first invested at the expense of others.

-People loss both their money and their reputation.

What is an online business?

An online business is a business conducted entirely on the internet. Online business encompass the selling of goods and services.

Elements of a good online business;

-It offers a product and services. It provides value and solution.

-It involves effort on the part of the investor. You can make millions but Omo you will work for it.

-It is sustainable because it involves buying and selling and buying and selling will never end on earth.

So why can you make a lot of money from an online business?

-It requires a little capital to start yet has the prospect to produce a lot of profit.

-Most online business provides good profits per product sale or service rendered.

-You earn as you work. Meaning you can control your wealth all it takes is putting in the hard work required.

-You can reach a lot of persons all over the world from the comfort of your home all you need is your smart phone or system.

There are lots of online business you can start and Affiliate Marketing is one of my favourite, this is because you can start with a little money, learn and earn as you go.

You can make hundreds of thousands and much more if you start committed, consistent and continue to work hard.

I wish you the best if your business.

Send in a DM for your registration
http:///z4hz8snu

(1) (Reply)

THIS IS HOW I STARTED EARNING $120 MONTHLY WITH JUST $31 / US Import Goods Selling In Nigeria / I Import Clothes From Turkey, Indonesia, And Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.