Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab (6967 Views)

Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN / Npower: How To Fix Invalid Account Issue On NASIMS Portal / Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab by ezenwaez(m): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Please if you are an N-Power Batch C Volunteer and on checking your Npower payroll tab you noticed it was written "invalid account" it simply means your account details are not correct.

Try editing your account number, and account names please ensure that your account names corresponds to your BVN names and your Npower NASIMS profile names.

If your account details does not correspond with all the data on Npower NASIMS profile you will not be paid.
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab by Mammangaddafi(m): 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab by obafemiican: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
What about we that our payroll tab still shows failed and no action taken
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab by wizzle772: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
ezenwaez:
Please if you are an N-Power Batch C Volunteer and on checking your Npower payroll tab you noticed it was written "invalid account" it simply means your account details are not correct.

Try editing your account number, and account names please ensure that your account names corresponds to your BVN names and your Npower NASIMS profile names. Am sure you have been told more than one thousand times that no one can edit their profile anymore, so I don't get it when you keep telling people to edit their details.

If your account details does not correspond with all the data on Npower NASIMS profile you will not be paid.
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab by ezenwaez(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
obafemiican:
What about we that our payroll tab still shows failed and no action taken
Please exercise patience, your issue have been received and it will be rectified
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab by Jii95: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
ezenwaez:

Try editing your account number, and account names please ensure that your account names corresponds to your BVN names and your Npower NASIMS profile names.

Mine is still showing "Beneficiary Bank Not Available"
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
All the very best.
Any enemy of Nigeria that want to chop this npower money after swearing and cursing Niger 24/7..d person no go c d money collect or use am well.
Pathetic wailers.

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab by Fapemz: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
sad
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab by Thinktwicemybro: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
30k can only buy 15 loaf of bread, abeg make una dey shame. Demand good governance not peanuts.

5 Likes

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab by deeway200(m): 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
I have taken my tym to believe
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab by deeway200(m): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
I have taken my tym to believe that thi guy is a politician spreading APC LIES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab by Skillsnigeria: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Noted
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab by Alonzo50: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
enzawaez am having wrong bank number on my dashboard and have given my corect detail to their verified handler and they reply me dat my mesenge have been recieved that they wil work on it . Did i stil get hope of being pade
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab by Drone95(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Wen will the olevel be given ppa?
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab by tony0806: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
It's well
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab by ezenwaez(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
Alonzo50:
enzawaez am having wrong bank number on my dashboard and have given my corect detail to their verified handler and they reply me dat my mesenge have been recieved that they wil work on it . Did i stil get hope of being pade
Exercise patience you will be paid, since you have been notified
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab by elnaf(m): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2021

How is possible when your profile data cannot be edited. Each time you edit & try submitting it says you ve done physical capture only your DOB can be change. It's not editable!
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab by g4everybody(m): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
elnaf:

How is possible when your profile data cannot be edited. Each time you edit & try submitting it says you ve done physical capture only your DOB can be change. It's not editable!

See, that guy ezenwaez is just a nuisance creating multiple Npower thread and posting gibberish. He don't have any connection with Nassim and his post is always empty. Mod should stop pushing his thread to frontpage. If he is really knowledgable, he wil know that u can't edit ur profile after physical verification aside DOB.

I really blame FG for d poor handling of batch C beneficiaries as we are in December and they are still battling with September payment. This give room for bloggers expenditure

5 Likes

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab by Juanmike(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ezewaeze If you have an iota of integrity, you should stop feeding us with lies, this is Dec and we are still tackling the Sept issue... What a way to empower the lazy youth.

4 Likes

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab by kennyjam: 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Okay
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab by copyrites: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Stop feeding people with lies man. That page cannot be edited.

3 Likes

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lazy youths and 30k
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab by Michcole: 7:51am On Dec 05, 2021
ezenwaez:

How about us whose account details is not displaying on the dashboard

(1) (Reply)

Tips For A Successful Job Interview / I Got A Call From Sunlight Resources Limited For A Job Interview / Data Entry Job Vacancy/ German Company /on A Regular Basis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.