Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) (47832 Views)

Simon Cowell Trolled As His New Looks Sparks Concern (video) / Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) / Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by Newsmic: 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (Photos, Video)

Big Brother Naija star, Mercy Eke who now has a new look after she purportedly had a cosmetic surgery/enhancement has shared video of herself driving a speed boat as she presently enjoys her luxury vacation abroad, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the video;

"Guess which country I'm going to next and win cash I will pick randomly.

Facility"

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrJqBm0bGds

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXBMddSjZaD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by chatinent: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
If you think you are good looking, what's the need for a surgery?

What is the need for attempting to garnish the low esteem of yourself?

Everybody bi doing surgeries and changing their structures. Beauty should come with brains sha

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by ObaOfUyo: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
[s]
chatinent:
If you think you are good looking, what's the need for a surgery?

What is the need for attempting to garnish the low esteem of yourself?

Everybody bi doing surgeries and changing their structures. Beauty should come with brains sha
[/s]

Her body, her Choices to make.

None of your biznes

Channel your energy into something more productive.

My peace I leave you

59 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by chatinent: 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]

None of your biznes

My peace I leave you
My post is none of your business too.

357 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by ominilongest(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
cry
oh wtf hoe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by AlhajiNatty(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
Live your surgery enhanced world to the fullest, Mercy. You don't owe me anything neither do you owe any explanations to the three 'grownups' in front of me.

12 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by ObaOfUyo: 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
[s]
chatinent:

My post is none of your business too.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by delzbaba(m): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chai whats wrong with this low self esteem skihoes self, see face like cartoon Ant

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Okay.
So, wetin she still dey show us way we never see before??

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by Prime4life(m): 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]
None of your biznes

My peace I leave you
This mumu will be supporting nonsense

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by obonujoker(m): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Attention seeking as usual

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by spinna: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
The only thing wey be her selling point see horror film .. low self esteem

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by We4all: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
This chic is balling courtesy of some ‘money miss road’ igbotic men who are willing to do anything to go in-between her legs.

On a serious note, no refined and elegant man will have someone like Mercy as a girlfriend. She is too razz and unrefined.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by janedonez(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
Pele
Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by ForeThinker: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
Al for show
Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by solochris(m): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
If we ask her who is bankrolling her now, wahala go start

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by SensualMan: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
Waste container. Yes, u contain our waste!

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by PennywysCares(m): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
cheesy
Pussy pays better
Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by paskal16: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
We4all:
This chic is balling courtesy of some ‘money miss road’ igbotic men who are willing to do anything to go in-between her legs.

On a serious note, no refined and elegant man will have someone like Mercy as a girlfriend. She is too razz and unrefined.
my guy worry about your life
And let her do tf she pleases
Dis life na one no be two

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by condralbedez: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
The future is female,on whose expenses if I may.....
Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by Authoreety: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
Who
Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
Who is bankrolling her vacation?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by Trendy247: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
In all your getting, get Poosy grin

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by BrickDevo: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Very soon we won't be able able to spot the difference between lil kim and mercy eke, very soon

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
How I wish one shark can bite dat fake yansh for me angry

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by Authoreety: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Beebah2000:
Okay.
So, wetin she still dey show us way we never see before??

I wonder o

Meanwhile, if you have any meaningful thing to say, I can accommodate you here 4 just shikini money

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by Mko123(m): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Oniri ija omi ooo
Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by Vitamin17(m): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by Ryda(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
Modified: Jet ski not speed boat, kindly correct it please

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by IZDODO: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
Where she dey see this money?

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos) / Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive / Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.